• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Price of Corn Just Went Down

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
I takes 9 gallons of water to produce a gallon of ethanol. Where will the US get their water, Canada?

Contrary to what you think we have some of our own recources were just saving them while we deplete yours....

That has been shown quite well-- Back in the eighties our area had a huge gas and oil industry-- Then along came NAFTA and it dried up-- cheaper to buy the cheap third world overseas and Canadian oil and gas and not compete with the higher US prices and enviromental laws the US requires against pollution, etc.... Now the price has risen and exploration and mineral right leasing is going full bore again.......

Where you been, Murgen? Missed arguing with you.

Out to Stampede! Those early mornings (getting in early, or was it staying out late?), don't leave a lot of time to peruse the postings here!

But heck, had a great time once again, record crowds of our friends from the south of the 49th, and fun was had by all. Even met a few Ranchers' posters for the first time in person!

I do believe I've met about 10 anoymous posters, so far! It's always nice to meet people in person, after you have argued with them!

Latest posts