• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Price of fuel

Help Support Ranchers.net:

We just had our bulk fuel tanks filled. We get Premium 91 octane to use in the Yukon and small
engines, etc. It was $4.129!! I about choked. I called the company and they said it had been that high since August and still hasn't gone up in price. The Roadmaster Diesel has gone up and it was $3.92!! That is higher than the pump in town!! I realize it costs something to get it delivered, but YIKES!! I guess I will fill up in town until that price is more than the price as the pump.
I don't mind telling you, this really hurts!!!

The neighbor told me that the station across the state line into Idaho just past Ontario was cheaper. So Friday I was in Ontario and hopped across the river. Diesel was $4.14. Not getting fuel there. Diesel in Baker is $3.97. Regular gas has been holding steady at $3.73.

It has been similar here, Webfoot. I filled up my Honda in town yesterday and
87 octane was $3.459.
Diesel isn't as high here as it is where you are. However, we had all the big tanks filled at home and Road diesel was $3.58. Premium was $4.12!! $.42 of that was tax. We run that in the Yukon and in all the small engines.
Dyed diesel was $2.80.

In March 2021 Diesel was $3.08 delivered here and Premium was $3.27.

Thanks, Biden.

Friend of mine was traveling through California last week. Saw diesel for $6.18 a gallon at one place. And the average price was $4.95. How in the hell is that helping working people and truck drivers or the economy?????????
This presidents and this democrat controlled congress is the biggest embarrassment in a long long time. 🤬

Friend of mine was traveling through California last week. Saw diesel for $6.18 a gallon at one place. And the average price was $4.95. How in the hell is that helping working people and truck drivers or the economy?????????
This presidents and this democrat controlled congress is the biggest embarrassment in a long long time. 🤬
Sad thing is 2021 will probably be bidens best year. With all the unrest in the world and us having a brain dead pres I think its likely we'll see wars starting. Fuel prices might be as cheap as they are going to be.

Aren't y'all happy we are independent enough and able enough to care for ourselves. Those poor bastards in big cities are in for a tragic and educational experience. I really feel for them. They will all be standing around with their hand out and nobody will be there to give any assistance. Living far from civilization has its benefits for sure. Grandparents used to use 2 -55 gallon drums of gas a winter. They rode horses and fed with a team on everything else. This is going to be ugly for a lot of very soft and unprepared people.

Got a drop of farm diesel last week. Total after taxes was $144 per liter. 4.4 litres in a gallon. Our Comrade in Ottawa just as much help as Brandon.
Do I understand you right? $144 per liter, 4.4 liters in a gallon. WHEW! That's so much I can't comprehend it. I'm sure I am misreading something.

Regular is $3.70 here and diesel is $3.60. Regular is $3.50 at Costco in Kennewick. Not worth the trip up there plus the 30-minute minimum wait in line to save 20 cents a gallon.

Latest posts