• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Problem getting on site

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cedarcreek

Reaction score
The last two days when I try visit the home page my Avast anti-virus kicks me off with a warning this site contains a trojan horse maleware. I can get on by going to the history and opening a thread going back to the forum page. Anybody else having problems?

I have had the same problem - or may not be a problem. I use avast and it has sure stopped any virus problems.

The folks who don't get that message should be paying attention - maybe their virus protection is not picking it up.

angus guy said:
I had no problem getting on here at ranchers but can't get on cattletoday. Suppose to have a virus.

I couldn't get CattleToday to come up this morning, got a big red screen that said this has been identified as an attack site! :shock: Came over here to see if it had affected Ranchers too. Poor Macon must be pullin his hair out! Not sure if that new server is the problem but sure seems like it has been nothin but trouble....

Problem after problem. Seems like one of the nice guys I hired to speed up the server hacked cattletoday.com. It's offline until we reinstall everything with a week old backup.

What a fun weekend. :(

Man that blows. Begs the question that you hope there is an easy answer to, what else did he do? Thanks for the upgrade, hope all goes well.

Latest posts