• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Problems anyone

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems using ranchers today both Big Muddy and my pages come up with changes as in no menu bar where you go to Private messages, profiles, logout, search. all it has in login and keeps flashing register. I can't edit anything I post without erasing everything I have typed back to the word misspelled so sorry if a word it wrong. All that is does if you want to add a word or correct a word is flash a pointing finger at the place I want the correction to be.

By golly, it's good to see you two agree on something. I'd put up a smiley face, but nothing is working right for me, either. Have a g'day anyway, everyone. "smiley face"

Soapweed said:
By golly, it's good to see you two agree on something. I'd put up a smiley face, but nothing is working right for me, either. Have a g'day anyway, everyone. "smiley face"

Shes probably LYING- and I'm just agreeing to SUCK UP ! ;)

w sometimes even a broken clock is right twice in one day...

had trouble logging in.. can't go back and delete words.. and a message came up saying i couldn't register as my name was already taken.. it is like a weird internet gremlin has taken over ranchers...

Yep Oldtimer I'm just playing with your booze soaked brain, who wouldn't it is so easiy (wink)

I hope things are fix really soon, especially the delete option of all of you might actually see what I think of Oldtimer. (Wink) LOL

hmmm at least I can post now kept going to registration page .....Oh well I dont post much anymore so no big deal LOL

Latest posts