• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

PROOF! Obama Birth Certificate Fraud

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses said:
According to Conservative Byte, hypo and Steve and the others that
brought comments about the birth certificate being a fraud were right on!!

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/04/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

<<coughing the words>> BULLSHITE!!

Let me guess..."someone" sent this ' fact' to YOU in an email!!!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jingo2 said:
Faster horses said:

Let me guess..."someone" sent this ' fact' to YOU in an email!!!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

go stuff your bra, your cuzzin is coming over!!!

Kolo's favorite word
EH kolo=jungo-lulu=allie :wink: :wink:

jingo2 said:
Faster horses said:

So I guess that it is safe to assume you will not dispute the BC is a fake. Your motive here was to attack a RN member, is that right?

Larrry said:
jingo2 said:
Faster horses said:

So I guess that it is safe to assume you will not dispute the BC is a fake. Your motive here was to attack a RN member, is that right?

Only the women, Tam Fh and other women that kolo hates because they are better than she is

hopalong said:
Larrry said:
jingo2 said:

Only the women, Tam Fh and other women that kolo hates because they are better than she is

Why thanks Hop :oops: but then a slug is better than her too :? Oh well as long as FH and I are better than "Old what's her name this week" I'll take it. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem I see with the birth certificate is, is doesn't matter anymore if it is a fake or not. If he had showed it before he wasted a million plus dollars hiding it, people might have trusted him, accepted the document and dropped the issue. BUT after over two years of lies, stalling and disception over a $5 document that we all supposedly have and apparently he did too, the TRUST is gone. There is way to much water under that bridge to ever take anything Obama puts out at face value. He will never earn back the trust of the American people that have taken notice and have started questioning his actions surrounding this issue. He could swear on a stack of bibles from his death bed and some people are not going to trust him. He only has himself to blame for the mess he finds himself in, as he is the one that lost the trust of millions of Americans with his own stupid actions.

Trust and Respect are earned and you don't earn them by lieing to people. You earn them by being honest, open and transparent something Obama promised to be, all while paying Lawyers to keep his birth, passport, college and career records SEALED And making back room secret deals with union thugs and crooks to pass bills that the majority of American voters said they DID NOT WANT.

I for one will not forget what this President has done but I will not be surprised if the Left wing liberal teachers and professors that teach our future generations will try rewrite history to suit their agenda either. I can see it now, Obama will go down in their history books as the post racial bipartisan black president that brought people of all colors, creed and politicial affiliation together and united the world to feast at the same glorious table. God himself could not have done a better job at earning the trust and respect of the little people beneith him . :roll:

In mine, he will go down as the worse president in history that elevated lieing, cheating , and disception to a new level. Not only did he lie to the American voters that he would be honesty and transparent, he got the Congress to look the other way while rewarding people, that knowning cheated on their taxes, seats in his administration. If this incompetent scum of the earth really cared about the American People he would resign and not put them through anymore of his bank busting crap.

Man that felt good :wink:

Latest posts