• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Proof Shamu is a CIA operative

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
Don't believe anything he says. He's a false flag operation of the CIA.

How do I know?

Well, studying his attention to detail, his research skills, his tremendous analytical skills, his impeccable logic and his timing for showing up at this site, it's obvious to even us brain dead morons here that he was planted by the CIA.

I'm glad we now have the proof we need.

What's really cool about this is that even Shamu himself doesn't know it.

Yup, the CIA has a chip in his head that controls him and he doesn't even realize that he's just a tool.

But Shamu, the rest of us have known for some time now that you're a tool.

I noticed that as soon as I posted this, Shamu disappeared.

Hmm, what does that tell us? Connect the dots. He's contacting his base to figure out his next move. This is all so easy now.

Whitewing said:
I noticed that as soon as I posted this, Shamu disappeared?

Hmm, what does that tell us? Connect the dots. He's contacting his base to figure out his next move. This is all so easy now.

my cover is blown.....i have this one bag i am going to take now...as i run across this manure infested pasture behind my house...

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

my cover is blown.....i have this one bag i am going to take now...as i run across this manure infested pasture behind my house...

No one with those skills of yours could possibly be a simple rancher. It's obvious you've had covert training. You not only can read between the lines....you can see lines that no one else can see.

That doesn't just happen Shamu, think about it.

Whitewing said:
shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

No one with those skills of yours could possibly be a simple rancher. It's obvious you've had covert training. You not only can read between the lines....you can see lines that no one else can see.

you call me the CIA op as you sit in Venequela? pot calling the kettle thing...

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:
shaumei said:

you call me the CIA op as you sit in Venequela? pot calling the kettle thing...

Don't try your false flaggy thing on me Shamu. I'm on to you.

And acutally, I'm in the States right now on an important mission....have been since mid March. I told you I had that little project in Pockistan.

Whitewing said:
What's really cool about this is that even Shamu himself doesn't know it.

Yup, the CIA has a chip in his head that controls him and he doesn't even realize that he's just a tool.

But Shamu, the rest of us have known for some time now that you're a tool.

sometimes the ability to hide a message in a paragraph will give away an operative...

did anyone else notice the recent Tinfoil shortage.???

I'm wondering if maybe they performed the same operation as they did on obama.

If you check out the scars on the side and back of obama's head, it is obvious that sometime in the past, he has had a brain transplant.

Shamoo, do you have the same scars? :wink:

610x-1.jpg

Latest posts