• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Q

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I think I'll pass on clicking on that - LOL. That's obviously not the same place as Macon's CT. That link goes to a freeforum.net site and those are often spinoffs of successful forums and are frequently started by banned members. Not saying that's the case with that one, but considering the name, it's sure likely that it was started by somebody trying to steal traffic from CT. I won't help them out with that.

Texan said:
I think I'll pass on clicking on that - LOL. That's obviously not the same place as Macon's CT. That link goes to a freeforum.net site and those are often spinoffs of successful forums and are frequently started by banned members. Not saying that's the case with that one, but considering the name, it's sure likely that it was started by somebody trying to steal traffic from CT. I won't help them out with that.

Good to know, thanks. I never made any posts in order to read the political stuff there. Until you mentioned it,
I truly thought it was Macon's Cattle Today. :shock:

Faster horses said:
Texan said:

Good to know, thanks. I never made any posts in order to read the political stuff there. Until you mentioned it,
I truly thought it was Macon's Cattle Today. :shock:

There is NO political forum on CT, however, some unhappy members of CT set up a new board and named it "Cattle Forum Today" and quite a few people that wanted to concentrate more on politics, religion etc. went over there. CT hasn't changed much other than there are a couple of moderators who seem a little eager to lock a thread or suspend a member temporarily.

Thanks for clearing that up for us, TexasBred. I remember Macon getting tired of political discussion at CT 15 years ago and it didn't seem likely to me that he would ever change.

Texan said:
She probably comes around looking for me. I've been breaking her heart for years. LMAO

Seriously, though, kola has always been a good sport about things. She can not only dish it out, she can take the crap, too.

Oh....how sweet!!! Ya'll missed me... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And don't whine about people leaving your site. The majority of you let the stalking and harassment reach serious levels. There is no one to blame but yourselves for this site tanking.

Big Muddy rancher said:
I suppose Oldtimer is over there bashing Trump and Identifying with Elizabeth Warren over their shared Cherokee heritage.

Oh...so wrong. OT is 110% on the Trump Train. I am not friends with him on FB now as his Trump Love was overwhelming to be honest.

Texan said:
I'm sure that Q probably predicted this would happen.

Yeah, because nothing that was predicted is happening...

I said the CIA would be addressed as the treasonous organization that it is.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/19/us/politics/durham-john-brennan-cia.html

I said Billy Graham was propped up by the CIA...

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/december-web-only/trump-should-be-removed-from-office.html

And the President continues to retweet Q accounts because there just isnt any others....

Faster horses said:
Franklin Graham wasn't very happy with Christianity Today:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-graham-christianity-today-remove-billy-franklin-impeach

What would happen if he didn't come out to say that to the public? Majority of Christians support the President? What would happen to his organizations?

From Paul in 2 Corinthians 11:14
"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve."

He and his father might not have been what they want you to think they were. But I'm sure it was just a coincidence that CIA tied time magazine pulled his father out of obscurity to place him on the cover and brand him "America's pastor".

Like several others, I'm not on here as much as previously, tho I enjoy it a lot! Disagreements are no problem for me. Things can get boring more when all agree than when there are occasional disagreements. More fun when civility has a place, tho.

More little great-grand kids win out in my 'time for fun' decisions these days. They are such fun and not yet old enough to argue with me....much! We have three in one grandsons' family, and one, with another due this summer in the other ones' family. And both are within five miles. Lots of 'help potential' on this ranch, with ages currently ranging from about one month to 8 years!!! The two oldest are pretty good little helpers when horseback!
mrj

Latest posts