• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for Jigs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sure, money was a factor, BUT....the shakedown wasn't fair. Texass (Beebe) was controlling the pursestrings. If you are gonna get screwed, you ought to get kissed, but not in this case.

From what I've seen and experienced so far, firsthand, the B1G 10 is a better fit for us, in every conceiveable way...financially, academically, and especially on the R&D side of things. It feels great when you are on the campus, almost like electricity is in the air...enthusiasm and optimism abound.

Nebraska and Texas voted alike on the Big 12 TV money split. What other revenue could the Huskers want from the Big 12?

What got Osborne in a tizzy to start with was the "partial qualifier" stance the Big 12 took. And the Big 8 record book being tossed out the window.

That, plus the inability to have an annual traditional rival game across division lines. (Like the SEC does - each team has a rival team in the other division that they play every year and rotate the rest) Osborne wanted to play Oklahoma every year. I can't figure out why they didn't work that out. :???:

I can't say as I blame him for wanting the Big 12 Championship game to move north sometimes too.

a title game, first week in December, in KC... that my friends, is what FOOTBALL is all about!

a title game, first week in December, in KC... that my friends, is what FOOTBALL is all about!

Couldnt agree more!!! Remember playing high school football on a snow covered field with snow piles on the sidelines, maybe not ideal but that is definantly what football is about. Just adds something unexplainable. Have been in lincoln at memorial stadium in the snow and slush and freezing weather and it was a blast. There are many things adding up in the Big 12 and the giving is going to end and turn into the breaking, hope its texas but i am afraid it will be the conference.

the more I read, I applaud Baylor for standing up. aTm is gonna be forced to stay, Texas will have to show thier hand, OU will get texas to commit, and then we add BYU....all is good......

Latest posts