• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for Sandhusker, OT, Rancher, Tommy or any R-CALFers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Congratulations Sandblaster, you admitted that Creekstone should be allowed to test for Japan but Canada should not be allowed to test for the U.S.

At least you admit that you are a true blue isolationist that wants one way trade which is not even "trade" by definition.

OT: "I am convinced that in my part of the country, if beef were labeled and consumers and buyers had the chance to choose, it would cover about 95% of the product.... Local restaurants would be forced to show they are selling a US product--or they won't get the business.."

What do you mean by "cover 95% of the product"?

Very little beef that is produced in Montana is consumed in Montana.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Congratulations Sandblaster, you admitted that Creekstone should be allowed to test for Japan but Canada should not be allowed to test for the U.S.

At least you admit that you are a true blue isolationist that wants one way trade which is not even "trade" by definition.

~SH~

My previous statement, "Knowing the way you misinterpret seemingly black and white statements, I didn't want to leave you room to skew my comments. " This statement is again vindicated.

How the hell did you reach the conclusing that I "admitted that Creekstone should be allowed to test for Japan but Canada should not be allowed to test for the U.S."? I said that I wouldn't support it nor lobby against it. That, you moron, is a neutral stance.

And this conclusion pulled from your rear, "At least you admit that you are a true blue isolationist that wants one way trade which is not even "trade" by definition." How can one want "one way trade" when the word "exchange" is used? Do you know the definition for "exchange"? I said, "I've said before my view of trade is exchanging something you have for something you need." That is the statement by a "true blue isolationist that wants one way trade"? "Exchange" means one way?

Don't expect me to answer any more of your questions if you're going to completely deliberately misinterpret simple statements.

I was asking you to comment on this remark Sandhusker: Creekstone wanted to test carcasses, Canada wants to send live cattle. Apples and oranges. Given the fact that Creekstone was wanting to test Canadian cattle not carcasses as you incorrectly suggested, it appears to actually be apples to apples to me..

Bill said:
I was asking you to comment on this remark Sandhusker: Creekstone wanted to test carcasses, Canada wants to send live cattle. Apples and oranges. Given the fact that Creekstone was wanting to test Canadian cattle not carcasses as you incorrectly suggested, it appears to actually be apples to apples to me..

I'll give you this one, Bill. Creekstone would have to have live cattle walk in if they were to be able to test their carcasses. You are right.

Sandblaster: "I wouldn't support it nor lobby against it. That, you moron, is a neutral stance."

Hahaha!

That you Sandblaster is "SAFETYING UP" so you don't contradict yourself you chickensh*t.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Sandblaster: "I wouldn't support it nor lobby against it. That, you moron, is a neutral stance."

Hahaha!

That you Sandblaster is "SAFETYING UP" so you don't contradict yourself you chickensh*t.

~SH~

That was me telling the truth. Torks you off, doesn't it?

Latest posts