• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for SH

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rancher said:
Just remember, everybody else can read this entire sordid exchange and judge for themselves.

We can't make the judgement or we are called cheerleaders. :???:

rah rah rah. :wink:

Sandhusker: "SH, the preceeding exchange is exactly why I quit answering your posts a while back and why I think I'll follow that policy again."

No, the reason you quit answering my posts is that I kept insisting that you support your position with facts but you have none so you divert and when I call you on it you look for any excuse you can to exit.

On the issue of BSE testing methodology, you accept Mike's premise out of hand simply because it supports your bias. Not once have you brought anything of substance to support that position.

Sandhusker: "It is just not in you to debate in a civil manner."

I don't have much patience for someone who dances around the truth and uses every divertionary tactic in existance to avoid backing his position like you do. I also do not have any time for your deceptive tactics of taking statements out of context.

All you do is waste my time playing your little games.

I'll show everyone exactly the deceptive bullsh*t I am talking about.....

Sandhusker: "You said "that would be the second time I was wrong", or something like that. Are you telling me that the interpretation of that statement was not that you were wrong? What exactly does "I was wrong" mean?"

"SOMETHING LIKE THAT" MY A$$!

You know exactly what was stated. Let me refresh your memory........

SH (previous): "Gosh that could be the second time I was wrong in almost a month of posting."

Like the deceptive pathetic individual you are, you take my statement out of context to say what you want it to say.

You really think you are funny don't you?

Sandhusker: "Just remember, everybody else can read this entire sordid exchange and judge for themselves."

You at least got that right!

~SH~

http://www.prionics.ch/prionics-e.htm

SH, here is the proof you need that rapid tests weren't around pre-1996.
Just in case you're wondering. :roll:

By the way, the Check Western tests are MORE accurate than your "Gold Standard" because they can detect prions in sub-clinical cattle and do not rely on subjective decisions made by technicians. The USDA is also using them for confirmation now.

Latest posts