• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for the libs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry said:
So how many more dollars in taxes do you feel you can contribute to the Fed Gov.

How many dollars??????????

At present about 35K each year how about you.

hurleyjd said:
Larrry said:
So how many more dollars in taxes do you feel you can contribute to the Fed Gov.

Would like mine to be less, will trade ya hurley :wink: :wink:

hopalong said:
hurleyjd said:
Larrry said:

Would like mine to be less, will trade ya hurley :wink: :wink:

Congrats hoppy proud you are doing your part. I am trying to make more so I can pay more.

hurleyjd said:
Larrry said:

Personally I think I pay enough. I think my money would do more good in the local economy. But the biggest reason I don't want to pay more is I think government is plenty big enough now.

So by your answer you must be saaying that you want government to grow bigger. But what the heck if you want to donate 35k, I am sure the government would take your money

Exactly. if the government froze their revenue and cut the waste they could cut the debt that we give to our children.

Latest posts