• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for you Shamoo

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Is it the big 6 banking families that control the Jews, or the other way around?

And likewise, is it the Banking families that control the Bilderberg group and the CFR or the other way around? Where on the totem pole are the Jews, and who is their leader?

And how does the Catholic Church play into all of this?

You know you should really take the time to listen to David Icke.

You have only begun to scratch the surface of who is at the top of the pyramid. You can't have 3 or four groups controlling everything....it would all fall apart, due to competition etc. Must be a smaller close knit group that is in control?

this has got to go up towards less people than you are concentrating on. It wouldn't work with that many people knowing the "truth"

Who's controlling all these groups?

Come on! Be honest with us. Which one or 2 individuals are controlling all of this? We're dying to know.

hypocritexposer said:
Is it the big 6 banking families that control the Jews, or the other way around?

And likewise, is it the Banking families that control the Bilderberg group and the CFR or the other way around? Where on the totem pole are the Jews, and who is their leader?

You have only begun to scratch the surface of who is at the top of the pyramid. You can't have 3 or four groups controlling everything....it would all fall apart, due to competition etc. Must be a smaller close knit group that is in control?

this has got to go up towards less people than you are concentrating on. It wouldn't work with that many people knowing the "truth"

Come on! Be honest with us. Which one or 2 individuals are controlling all of this? We're dying to know.

ok...here is my best answer based upon the evidence:

1) Rothschild family whom helped establish Israel...they control the gold market...are worth trillions...wealthiest family in the world...own media...etc....

2) Rockefeller family whom formed the CFR and are huge part of the federal reserve..they are huge on population control....

David Icke is a bit out there for me....I like to stick to facts with evidence.

shaumei said:
hypocritexposer said:

ok...here is my best answer based upon the evidence:

1) Rothschild family whom helped establish Israel...they control the gold market...are worth trillions...wealthiest family in the world...own media...etc....

2) Rockefeller family whom formed the CFR and are huge part of the federal reserve..they are huge on population control....

David Icke is a bit out there for me....I like to stick to facts with evidence.

What ???? Since when??????? you never have in the past!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Latest posts