• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
I'll make it quick and to the point.

If Kenya was not a country until 1964 how is it that Buckwheat's father was listed as being a Kenyan citizen on the Birth Certificate in 1961?

Just wondering.

From the 1920's until it officially became the Republic of Kenya in December of 1963, it was called Kenya Colony.

While I don't recall if I ever uttered the word Kenya in my preteen years, apparently it was called Kenya before it was actually Kenya.

Even though people called it Kenya why would they list a "country" unless it was a country? Would he not be listed as a British Citizen?

MsSage said:
Even though people called it Kenya why would they list a "country" unless it was a country? Would he not be listed as a British Citizen?

The average Joe today couldn't point Kenya out on a world globe, so it'd not come as any great surprise that someone at the time didn't know if it was a country or a colony.

I imagine whoever typed that in on the bc asked where baby-daddy was from and someone said, Kenya.

But that's just a wild-ass guess on my part. Until I see it in a youtube video, I can't say with certainty that it's a fact.

I guess the consensus is that the "birth certificate" wouldn't stand up upon examination.

Which leads conspiracy theorists to wonder if the NWO is going to trash Obama and put Hilary in the Presidency.

Latest posts