• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Quotes By Margaret Sanger

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
founder of Planned Parenthood

"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race." -- Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control . New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

"There is only one reply to a request for a higher birthrate among the intelligent, and that is to ask the government to first take the burden of the insane and feeble-minded from your back. [Mandatory] sterilization for these is the answer." -- Margaret Sanger, October 1926 Birth Control Review .

"[Slavs, Latin, and Hebrew immigrants are] human weeds ... a deadweight of human waste ... [Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a] menace to the race." "Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent
Multiplication of this bad stock." -- Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review .

"[Our objective is] unlimited sexual gratification without the burden of unwanted children ... [Women must have the right] to live ... to love ... to be lazy ... to be an unmarried mother ... to create ... to destroy
... The marriage bed is the most degenerative influence in the social order ... The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." -- Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel , Volume I, Number 1. Reprinted in Woman and the New Race . New York: Brentanos Publishers,

It is crazy how the Jews are always mentioned by the progressives.

Seems almost Biblical or something....

okfarmer said:

Jews are generally reviled by progressives and yet the jews themselves will vote donk almost every trip of the train. I honestly don't understand it.

I recall the night old drunkard called me here in Venezuela. During a long and rambling conversation which he totally dominated, he mentioned how he stays in touch in with Reader2. Then, with no apparent connection to the theme of the topic, he says, "she's jewish, you know?".

It was as though it was something special that he would communicate regularly with someone of the jewish faith, and I guess to him, it was/is.

He so easily reveals himself to be a bigot.

"[Our objective is] unlimited sexual gratification without the burden of unwanted children ... [Women must have the right] to live ... to love ... to be lazy ... to be an unmarried mother ... to create ... to destroy
... The marriage bed is the most degenerative influence in the social order ... The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." -- Margaret Sanger

while she may not have lived to see the results.. I would say her policies are now widely adopted and accepted..

and the results are as she wanted..

She was one of the Eugenics crowd back in the early part of the 20th Century.

Their philosophy was to try & prohibit children from poor, unhealthy, weak, & feeble-minded parents. All basically seen as genetic defects. Sterilization & birth control were in the toolbox.

If they could get the more intellectual people to bear more children, then mankind's intelligence would grow & prosper.

Yep, about the same as Hitler.

If the pro-abortion masses have embraced killing children without exception, how long will it take to welcome the government approved death of those that are older from childhood on up?
Even the United States Supreme Court endorsed aspects of eugenics. In its infamous 1927 decision, Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote, "It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind…. Three generations of imbeciles are enough." This decision opened the floodgates for thousands to be coercively sterilized or otherwise persecuted as subhuman. Years later, the Nazis at the Nuremberg trials quoted Holmes's words in their own defense.

http://hnn.us/articles/1796.html

Mike said:
Their philosophy was to try & prohibit children from poor, unhealthy, weak, & feeble-minded parents. All basically seen as genetic defects. Sterilization & birth control were in the toolbox.

Yep, about the same as Hitler.

http://hnn.us/articles/1796.html

I was going to suggest OT. :lol:

sadly we have had to deal with the "thousands of generations" of the so called intellects screwing up the world with their "imbecility".

and still they act like they know what they are doing, yet still can't read a bill before voting for it...

I guess the political elite is a special kind of stupid... yet no one on the right calls for their extermination.. :shock:

Whitewing said:
okfarmer said:

Jews are generally reviled by progressives and yet the jews themselves will vote donk almost every trip of the train. I honestly don't understand it.

I would say that I don't understand that decision either, but it seems that there is some history there as well. Like many of our other fellow American citizens, and ex-posters who just want a king and don't mind giving up a few rights and the best that the land has to offer.

1 Samuel 8
4 So all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah. 5 They said to him, "You are old, and your sons do not follow your ways; now appoint a king to lead us, such as all the other nations have."

6 But when they said, "Give us a king to lead us," this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord told him: "Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights."

10 Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, "This is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. 12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. 16 Your male and female servants and the best of your cattle[c] and donkeys he will take for his own use. 17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day."

19 But the people refused to listen to Samuel. "No!" they said. "We want a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles."

21 When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the Lord. 22 The Lord answered, "Listen to them and give them a king."

Then Samuel said to the Israelites, "Everyone go back to your own town."

I recall the night old drunkard called me here in Venezuela. During a long and rambling conversation which he totally dominated, he mentioned how he stays in touch in with Reader2. Then, with no apparent connection to the theme of the topic, he says, "she's jewish, you know?".

It was as though it was something special that he would communicate regularly with someone of the jewish faith, and I guess to him, it was/is.

He so easily reveals himself to be a bigot.

Doesn't he have some Indian friends as well? :wink:

Mike said:

Heard the other day that 80% of all US millionaires are 1st generation..... hmmm.... maybe it isn't about purifying the human race as much as it is eliminating the competition.

Probably sucks to try to stay ahead on your own merit when you've grown up a trust baby with others doing for you. I also bet it is a little hard on the self esteem, seeing other succeed when starting from 0.

hillary clinton was a recent sanger award recipient.

50% of black babies are aborted in NYC or something like that.

seems like the progressive policies have been enacted to democrats satisfaction.

when it comes to Jewish immigrants, and their descendants...do you not think that they too have become accustomed to the "left" providing comfort for them?

It takes generations, if at all possible, to erase the effects of dependency.

hypocritexposer said:
when it comes to Jewish immigrants, and their descendants...do you not think that they too have become accustomed to the "left" providing comfort for them?

It takes generations, if at all possible, to erase the effects of dependency.

I don't know, seems like many have a good work ethic and become successful without need for support. But maybe that fear is always there. But I would think that if any people were skeptical of abusive governments, it would be them.

I tend to think alot of it is the way the left misrepresents their goals and their actual results. Then throw in the far biased nature of educational institutions.

I didn't understand much of the political world when I was younger and I think ignorance has a lot to do with how many vote. I was against much of the progressive's social ideas, but thought supporting assistance to the needy was a good thing.

When I hit the real world, it didn't take long for me to see the lack of logic in government assistance (misuse and abuse) vs private assistance.

I really wish the educational systems weren't so hostile to actual searching for truth and wisdom vs shaping the minds of the youth.

Latest posts