• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-CALF addresses "legitimate business practice" of

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Conman has no credentials, doesn't know the answer to most questions posed to him, has no involvement in the beef industry directly.

He is a bitter little man that wishes he could advance in some manner but can't so he pretends to be informed here in a setting where there are no repercussions for idiocy.

The proof of that is when ignored his posts become shorter just trying to keep involved. When addressed, even in a negative manner he responds with lengthy verbal diarrhea. Failure to answer basic simple questions isn't a ploy as he claims, but ignorance of the subject.

Econ101 said:
Tam said:
Maybe if we knew your credentials we could understand where you are really coming from. Your thoughts on BSE testing would have more weight if you were the one that would be paying for the testing out of the price you get for your cattle if the consumer refuses to pay extra for it. And the Hate you have for Tyson would maybe make sense if you were a producer that made a bad deal with them and got took. But if you are a producer I feel sorry for you as no self proclaimed intellegent man should be proven wrong so many times when it comes to an industry that he makes a living at. As it stands you are looking like a self proclaimed KNOW IT ALL that likes sticking his nose into issues he know little to nothing about. So don't bother telling any of us what your credentials are and we will go on believeing what we are about you. :roll:

Sorry you take things so personally, Tam. I know the situation is not easy. Think about the comparison I made. It fits like a glove. That is what makes it so hard to tackle.

I wouldn't ask of you what I wouldn't do myself.

You are not sorry that is exactly what you wanted, because people like you can only feel big and important when you put everyone around you down. You probably think if you are rude enough the person you are disagreeing with will just drop the subject before you are forced to proof how little you know and what a fraud you are. Well Econ I don't think you little act is getting you anywhere. Yesterday was a testament to your personality. How many people did you rip into yesterday to divert from answering a direct question. Divert discredit and move on Econ.

Conman: "It would be better to stick to the topics instead of wasting your time trying to get me to reveal who I am until I am ready to do that. It took Deep Throat a long time before he was revealed."

Conman, I could honestly care less who you are or whether you are involved in this industry or not. More than likely you're not or you would understand such basic things as what cwt meant or that packers didn't do their own grading or that prices can raise and lower independent of supplies based solely on consumer demand. If I knew who you were, it would be for entertainment purposes only and you would quickly be dismissed as the idiot you are and forgotten. I only ask who you are to annoy you because you would be a fool to expose yourself after being proven wrong on virtually every issue you discuss.

Deep throat had relevant information, in contrast, you don't have anything of relevance. I wouldn't even respond to your posts if I wasn't concerned of someone reading it and actually believing it. Correcting you points out just how much misinformation is being spread in this industry.

Not once have you corrected anything I have stated with opposing facts. NOT ONCE!

~SH~

Tam said:
Econ101 said:
Tam said:
Maybe if we knew your credentials we could understand where you are really coming from. Your thoughts on BSE testing would have more weight if you were the one that would be paying for the testing out of the price you get for your cattle if the consumer refuses to pay extra for it. And the Hate you have for Tyson would maybe make sense if you were a producer that made a bad deal with them and got took. But if you are a producer I feel sorry for you as no self proclaimed intellegent man should be proven wrong so many times when it comes to an industry that he makes a living at. As it stands you are looking like a self proclaimed KNOW IT ALL that likes sticking his nose into issues he know little to nothing about. So don't bother telling any of us what your credentials are and we will go on believeing what we are about you. :roll:

Sorry you take things so personally, Tam. I know the situation is not easy. Think about the comparison I made. It fits like a glove. That is what makes it so hard to tackle.

You are not sorry that is exactly what you wanted, because people like you can only feel big and important when you put everyone around you down. You probably think if you are rude enough the person you are disagreeing with will just drop the subject before you are forced to proof how little you know and what a fraud you are. Well Econ I don't think you little act is getting you anywhere. Yesterday was a testament to your personality. How many people did you rip into yesterday to divert from answering a direct question. Divert discredit and move on Econ.

Tam, sometimes you need to call a spade a spade. Sorry if the shoe fits, but don't blame me. I am just concerned about the delusions you are required to support.

What question do you want answered that I haven't already answered?

~SH~ said:
Conman: "It would be better to stick to the topics instead of wasting your time trying to get me to reveal who I am until I am ready to do that. It took Deep Throat a long time before he was revealed."

Conman, I could honestly care less who you are or whether you are involved in this industry or not. More than likely you're not or you would understand such basic things as what cwt meant or that packers didn't do their own grading or that prices can raise and lower independent of supplies based solely on consumer demand. If I knew who you were, it would be for entertainment purposes only and you would quickly be dismissed as the idiot you are and forgotten. I only ask who you are to annoy you because you would be a fool to expose yourself after being proven wrong on virtually every issue you discuss.

Deep throat had relevant information, in contrast, you don't have anything of relevance. I wouldn't even respond to your posts if I wasn't concerned of someone reading it and actually believing it. Correcting you points out just how much misinformation is being spread in this industry.

Not once have you corrected anything I have stated with opposing facts. NOT ONCE!

~SH~

SH, the steak I bought from Walmart recently was packaged by Tyson and it did not have a USDA grade on it anywhere. The lady I called and talked to at Tyson said it was all Choice. Are they having secretaries grade their beef now?

If you want to believe I don't know what cwt means because I will not answer such little stupid questions, that is a delusion you will have to be in with yourself and the other packer backers on this board. It doesn't bother me that you are delusional, I realized that a long time ago. Whatever it takes to make you be able to do what you do. Like I said before, this board would be boring without your (delusional) posts.

Conman: "SH, the steak I bought from Walmart recently was packaged by Tyson and it did not have a USDA grade on it anywhere. The lady I called and talked to at Tyson said it was all Choice. Are they having secretaries grade their beef now?"

The carcasses are graded, not the individual cuts you idiot. LOL!

Every time you post you reveal just how ignorant you really are. Why you even think you belong here will be puzzling phsychologists for years.

This forum would be informative if it wasn't for idiots like you.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Conman: "SH, the steak I bought from Walmart recently was packaged by Tyson and it did not have a USDA grade on it anywhere. The lady I called and talked to at Tyson said it was all Choice. Are they having secretaries grade their beef now?"

The carcasses are graded, not the individual cuts you idiot. LOL!

Every time you post you reveal just how ignorant you really are. Why you even think you belong here will be puzzling phsychologists for years.

This forum would be informative if it wasn't for idiots like you.

~SH~

And they usually put a sticker on the package showing that to be the case, SH. If that information about the grade doesn't leave the packing house and get to the consumer, what good is the grading system? So Tyson's knows what the grade is? What a joke.

I have never met a "phsychologists", what is that? Don't be writing big words you don't understand, SH. You might have to fight that one out with Jason.

Econ101 said:
Tam said:
Econ101 said:

Tam, sometimes you need to call a spade a spade. Sorry if the shoe fits, but don't blame me. I am just concerned about the delusions you are required to support.

Well Econ a spade is a spade but the hole your credibility is in took a backhoe to dig. :wink: And the question Was Do you have PROOF to any of your allegations against Tyson, mainly that they are knife carrying crooks that somehow threatened the Japanese delegation ? But I'm not holding my breathe for your answer as I've turn blue a half dozen times while you diverted the topic already. :frowns: From now on I think anyone thinking about asking you a question should give their head a shake and assume that you will not know the answer and will divert the topic then discredit the asker in your witty way and move on to something you know even less about. YOUR MO Econ. :wink: :liar:

Tam said:
Econ101 said:
Tam said:

Well Econ a spade is a spade but the hole your credibility is in took a backhoe to dig. :wink: And the question Was Do you have PROOF to any of your allegations against Tyson, mainly that they are knife carrying crooks that somehow threatened the Japanese delegation ? But I'm not holding my breathe for your answer as I've turn blue a half dozen times while you diverted the topic already. :frowns: From now on I think anyone thinking about asking you a question should give their head a shake and assume that you will not know the answer and will divert the topic then discredit the asker in your witty way and move on to something you know even less about. YOUR MO Econ. :wink: :liar:

There is a time and a place for everything, Tam. You control neither.

Latest posts