• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-CALF calls for stronger feedban-Will NCBA?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
S.S.A.P. said:
Well Tam, here is where we stand with Haymaker: He is saying we are both lying.

Well Haymaker, I'm calling you out. You are going to have to lie to prove I'm "amazed". Have at'er Haymaker, we're waiting for your lies, oh I mean proof.

For the rest of you folks, I know this was a silly argument - I didn't find it a terribly big deal being called amazed or dazed or whatever Haymaker's misguided sense of ha ha is for the day, but I now take exception to the fact that he infers Tam and I are lying.

At this point Miss amazed I have to admitt,all I have is circumstansial evidence.and that is good enough for me.You dont have to admitt being amazed,just remember every time you and Miss Tam deny it,means one more bucket of water for that ole father to tote,I would think you would feel sorry for him ,as you already have him humped back.Now the facts
#1 Miss amazed disappeared,& ssap appeared.
#2 Miss amazed was a known packer lover & so is ssap
#3Miss amazed was from saskatchewan,so is ssap
#4Miss amazed was a horse lover & so is ssap
#5No one could be as sarcastic as Miss amazed,except Miss Tam and your new alias ssap :D :D :D :D ...............good luck PS miss Tam tried to change her alias to canadian Tam ,but changed her mind ,kinda like you did with canadian woman :wink:

When Did I try and change my alias I have always been Tam and you know it. If you are talking about the other website we were on, yes I had to change it as for some reason when I registered Tam, which up until registery I was the only Tam on the site, I found it was already being used. I HAD TO ADD Canadian to Tam to get registered. When I came to this web site I went back to Tam and was able to register under Tam. Shame on you Haymaker, were you the one the registered under Tam on the other site so I would have to change my alias. :wink: And Haymaker I'm a horse lover, I'm from Saskatchewn , And according to you I'm a packer lover, Amazed also disappeared when we had to register so what is saying Amazed wasn't me using a second name. You say "No one could be as sarcastic as Miss amazed,except Miss Tam" See your FACTS mean I could also be Amazed. :roll: Your so called facts mean nothing just like your guarantee. This has been fun, all but the being called a liar AGAIN but I really think you should drop this before you make Miss Amazed die laughing at you. :wink: :lol2:

Miss Tam,maybe the reason you could'nt register as Tam on the other site was because you raised so much hell over their they were on the look out for you and had a block on you? :D :D :D .............good luck
PS I was'nt really calling you a liar Miss Tam,that's a lil too blunt,what i said was,you were telling lil white lies, when you disagree with me are you calling me a liar,or are you simply disagreeing with me,you see what I mean about Miss Amazed ?no one can be as sarcastic as her except you. :D :D :D

Murgen said:
For what it matters, I could be miss amazed, I'm sometimes amazed at the discussions that get Haymaker all riled up. I could be sitting here in a skirt right now. But hey it's hot, so I am, topless! 8) 8) 8) :D

Nope ,you could'nt be Miss amazed,her style is unique,Blunt,Sarcastic and rude,that's Miss amazed,besides dumbo you already posted plenty pictures of turden :D :D :D ps you could have told me who Miss Amazed and Miss Tam was ,you lil chicken sh*t.Well I gotta head upstairs turden,as frenchie sez,talk to you tomorrow.

I know Miss Tam, I have no idea who Miss Amazed is. If I have met her, then I was not clued into the fact. I wouldn't mind meeting her though!

Sounds like a fun lady! :D :D

I bet I'd get on with her better than you Haymaker! You sweet talker, you! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts