• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-CALF focus on man and animal

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandblaster: "You made the comment. You either know what you're talking about or you're flapping your lips. If you know what you're talking about, you obviously would have some facts that led you to your decision and your comment."

Hahaha!

Let me see if I have this correct Sandblaster, you are asking me to prove that there is a direct correlation between boxed beef prices and cattle prices is that correct??? LOL!

I need to confirm your ignorance here.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Sandblaster: "You made the comment. You either know what you're talking about or you're flapping your lips. If you know what you're talking about, you obviously would have some facts that led you to your decision and your comment."

Hahaha!

Let me see if I have this correct Sandblaster, you are asking me to prove that there is a direct correlation between boxed beef prices and cattle prices is that correct??? LOL!

I need to confirm your ignorance here.

~SH~

That's Sandhusker, MR. SANDHUSKER to you.

That's it. Let's see it. Just be careful...

If you are not smart enough to realize the correlation between boxed beef prices and live cattle prices, you are beyond help.

No, I'm not going to provide the proof. This is so elementary that I simply refuse to engage in your little games.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
If you are not smart enough to realize the correlation between boxed beef prices and live cattle prices, you are beyond help.

No, I'm not going to provide the proof. This is so elementary that I simply refuse to engage in your little games.

~SH~

"No, I'm not going to provide the proof".

I guess I do agree with you on one thing, talk IS cheap.

Latest posts