• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R CALFs decline?????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Taint said:
TimH said:
Hoooooo-Hummmm!!!!! Wake me up when R-calf represents more than 4% of American cattlemen!!!!!! Until then.... you do the math!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guarantee that while they are only 4% those 4% control a hell of a lot more cattle than the average NCBAer.

I thought they (r-calf members/leaders) were the "little" guys. How do they know the needs and wants of small producers if they "control a hell of a lot more cattle than the average NCBAer" ??

If r-calf (control a hell of a lot more cattle than the average NCBAer) and say they speak for the little guy why can't other "big" organizations represent the little guy without being accused of being a "multi-national / packer lover"
..... geez, that last part gave me the shivers to type ... LOL

Taint said:
TimH said:
Hoooooo-Hummmm!!!!! Wake me up when R-calf represents more than 4% of American cattlemen!!!!!! Until then.... you do the math!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guarantee that while they are only 4% those 4% control a hell of a lot more cattle than the average NCBAer.

The size of the average R-calf ranch is 3 old jersey cows, 1 crossbred longhorn bull and 12 pigs. At least thats what haymaker has on his ranch. Ot well he should stick to being a horse farmer!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taint said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Taint said:

The size of the average R-calf ranch is 3 old jersey cows, 1 crossbred longhorn bull and 12 pigs. At least thats what haymaker has on his ranch. Ot well he should stick to being a horse farmer!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Son,
You don't know a damn thing. Go play with your tonka trucks until your mommy calls you in for dinner.

Taint- Your likely a sheep farmer!!! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts