• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R.I.P. - Death Of An Entrepreneur

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Obit.jpg

Lets get the players straight before we go on with this.

LARMONDO "FLAIR" ALLEN

His Companion:
Kawanner Armstrong

His Sons:
Christian Allen
Kwan Allen
Larmondo Allen, Jr.

His Daughters:
Deidra Allen
Larmenshell Allen
Lamonshea Allen
Larmomdriel Allen
Larmerja Allen
Korevell Allen

AT AGE 25 - He had 9 Children (I bet you can guess what his hobby and favorite passtime was)

(Could Kawanner Armstrong Possibly Be The Mother Of All Of His Kids?)

His Father:
Burnell Thompson

His Mother:
Esther Allen

His Stepfather:
Bruce Gordy

His Brothers:
Burnell Thompson
Edgar Thompson
Wil Willis
Danta Edwards
Reshe Edwards
Mattnell Allen
Burnell Allen
Lester Allen

His Sisters:
Shannail Craig
Lekiksha Thompson
Gwendolyn Carter
Jessica Willis
Katina Gordy

Grandparents:
Delors Allen
J.C. Allen
Anna Laura Thompson
Will Thompson

So, lets see now:
His Father, Burnell Thompson, fathered his brothers Burnell, Edgar and his sister Lekiksha.

His Stepfather, Bruce Gordy, fathered his Sister Katina.

His Mother, Esther Allen, must have been unwed when she gave birth to: Larmondo, Mattnell, Burnell and Lester.

We don't know who fathered Wil Willis and Jessica Willis, or Dante and Reshe Edwards.

Lets hope sisters Shannail Craig and Gwendolyn Carter are married.

GOT THE ABOVE ALL STRAIGHT?

NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY
He's 25 and has 3 sons and 6 daughters NINE welfare recipients collecting $1500 each.....
That equals $13,500 a month !!! Now add food stamps, Free medical, free school lunches, on and on and on AND ON.

Do the math, that's $162,000 + a year.

Anyone out there, sittin' on their butt while reading this e-mail, making that kind of money?

Now that, to me, is a real Entrepreneur.

(AND BECAUSE OF THEIR FATHERS DEATH, ALL OF THE KIDS WILL PROBABLY COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY UNTIL THEY ARE 18)

This is almost as good of a life as a retired congressman has!!
And people wonder what is wrong with our country.

It is so sad that we lost an entrepreneur, and to think with all his knowledge he could have added so much money to the government coffers with all that tax he'd pay

Oh, read the last of your post, never mind

Larrry said:
It is so sad that we lost an entrepreneur, and to think with all his knowledge he could have added so much money to the government coffers with all that tax he'd pay

I like the part about his "Companion". Not his wife............. :roll:

Mike said:
Larrry said:

I like the part about his "Companion". Not his wife............. :roll:

I am sure he did also. Just how did he find the time to be an entrepreneur
with his busy lifestyle?

Hey me and you guys bump heads "occasionally" but this is one thing I agree with you on. My gosh there are so many people loking for a free ride its unbelievable. I would like for doctors to review the disability claims of all receiving such at least every other year and maybe have some sort of documentation from community personnel. There are those that are legitimate but there are those that are riding the system. This guy reminds me of the drug dealer in Chicago that had "sired" over 100 children. Evidently his philosophy-- don't worry, the government will take care of them. Maybe some extra yrs. of prison sentence would help. I have thought about feeding their innocent children breakfast, lunch, and dinner at school thereby limiting their family food stamp allotment. I could go on and on............

Oldgoat said:
You all are looking at the dark side of this. Me, I'm glad someone shot this SOB.

Oldgoat

If there were a "Thumbs Up" emoticon I would place it here Oldgoat.

Need to move some of these type boys up OT's way..............................

Course they got enough problems having kids but could use a few more to fill the labor pool shortage. :lol:

Lomando could have been state representative from OT's district seems to me. :lol: Or sheriff.

katrina said:
Mike said:
redrobin said:
Lomando could have been state representative from OT's district seems to me. :lol: Or sheriff.

Or both. :lol:

Guys, guys, guys, Remember he's the one who said that he didn't have that kind in his state... On top of everything else he's racist..... Imagine that!!!!

Katrina- would you please show me where I said I did not have that kind in my state- using those words...Or do you just like to throw out stories so you can fit in with the "good old boys"....

I will agree that we have very few minority groups in MT- with the majority of them being American Indians....

White persons, percent, 2010 89.4%
Black persons, percent, 2010 0.4%
American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2010 6.3%
Asian persons, percent, 2010 0.6%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, percent, 2010 0.1%
Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2010 2.5%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2010 2.9%

You said that Montana didn't have the problems with minorities because they "didn't let them develop".

In fact your statement was labeled "the most racist statement ever" by some.

Look it up. You have the search function.

You're a weasel old man. A low down sorry-azz effin' weasel. :roll:

Mike said:
You said that Montana didn't have the problems with minorities because they "didn't let them develop".

Yup mike.. You're right and I called him on it.... Of course what would you expect???

Mike said:

There is nothing worse then white-trash but Alabama white-trash like you mike is the worst of the worst.

katrina said:
Mike said:

Yup mike.. You're right and I called him on it.... Of course what would you expect???

Could be he was talking about not letting "problems" develop. Two ways to interpret his statement I suppose.

Bullhauler said:
Mike said:

There is nothing worse then white-trash but Alabama white-trash like you mike is the worst of the worst.

Did that make you feel better. It nice when people like you can get it off your chest to make yourself feel like a million dollars

Bullhauler said:
Mike said:

Unless of course it is a bullhumping white trash guy /gal/??? from South Dakota

Latest posts