• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R2 at a winery

Help Support Ranchers.net:

started feedin hay yesterday. Usually dont have to start till after Thanksgivin, held off as long as I thought we could though. Figured with what hay we have we'll be able to put out 4 bales every 3 days and have enuff to last until early March.

Well I hope it does alright for you,but I will say I have never had any that had couple inches of rain on it that did'nt sprout, maybe I will learn something,course I never had much luck overseeding either unless I use genetic seed......................good luck ps has lil Lilly got her venison?

reader (the Second) said:
In case you've always wondered about R2, she's the blonde. Picture taken in Loudoun County, Virginia at a winery tour.

16363938.jpg

That redhead looks like she is related to you, R2.

Looks like you are all blocking the view of the pond. Any pictures of that?

OldDog/NewTricks said:
How far can one fall - It's a long ways down from Pt. Reyes and the Napa Wine Country to "West Virginia and CHEEP WINE" :roll: :shock:

Better than MD 20/20 or Vino Fino? All used to taste good back in college days when you bought it by the gallon- mixed in a pint or two of Calverts or on sale rotgut whiskey for kick and made a "Daisy Jug"... At least that stuff didn't make me sneeze like Champagne does-but after a few glasses you didn't care anyway.... :lol: :lol:

I think I was lower than that in my rodeo days it was "Thunder Bird"

Cheese:
(try the Cowgirl Creamery in Toby's old red hay barn)
Tried that - Very Good

With V_Key's 4H goat project we had 4+ gal of milk per day - Tried giving it away but people wanted it diverlivered too. We started adding it to she steer Feed and also making cheese - She could not legally sell the cheese so she would take "Donations" - Good money - - $10+ per pound - - she had access to Eatable Flowers and would decorate the cheese - - Demand was well ahead of supply and gave V_Key $20 to $50 per day to care for her 4H projects.

Foot Note:
I was born in Martins Ferry - accross the rive from Wheeling - my Parents were smart and mover me west when I was 2

Latest posts