• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

rain rain and this is enough

Help Support Ranchers.net:

shorthorn

Reaction score
i know you guys and gals are needing rain so get some of ours. We are getting torrential downpours. The county north of us in southern indiana has had 4-8 inches today depending on where you live.

We seem to have a wet pattern developing around this part of the midwest... Dumped 2.25 inches yesterday from the rain gauge and 1.25 today.. Very, very slick and greasy out in the fields right now...Having a beautfiul spring this August.

I'd be happy to take some of your rain...It's drizzled here all day, making it cold and damp, but not much accumulation. So send it either UPS or Fed Ex...it's faster than our pony express mail service! :lol:

Thanks fer tryin though...actually it finally kicked in last nite and we got a little over an inch of rain! Yipee...!!! Makes all the ranchers in a good mood today...wives too...now I can ask for some of things I've wanted and my chances are good that he'll say "go fer it"...!

That's a new one on me jassy......I never thought to bring stuff like that up after a good rain. LOL If it really works like that, aint none of us got nothin in a longggg time.

And what is it yer gonna ask for?

Latest posts