• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Raise your Hand if you still have a brain

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Will you believe anything that CNN and Fox Report??

Bin Laden has not been heard from for years in person. The last video done was clearly not him but an impostor.

The people on this board are fine people.

You are being lied to. Do not believe it.

YES, BIN LADEN IS DEAD. But he was dead almost 10 years ago.

You will receive NO PROOF HE WAS KILLED BY OUR NAVY SEALS. ZERO.

Soetoro staged this as it was his ACE IN THE HOLE he was holding and he hit you with the birth certificate first and then bin laden dead next to take heat off the fake birth certificate.

DO NOT BE BRAIN DEAD FOOLS.

Whitewing said:
I notice you didn't raise your hand.

You will believe anything barry says whitewing...nothing new here.

so, celebrate, your football team won the game....yeeeehaaaaa

Sham, does it really matter now. Is there any significance to the date of his death. No matter when he died I have to rely on what others see and say.

The official notice will matter, just what will the official notice of his death bring.

Larrry said:
Sham, does it really matter now. Is there any significance to the date of his death. No matter when he died I have to rely on what others see and say.

The official notice will matter, just what will the official notice of his death bring.

Larry,

good points...it does matter...here is why...

they have attacked each of our constitutional rights over the past 10 years via patriot act...could not have won approval without a "boogie man" out there....

osama worked for us in fighting the russians in afghan...his family are business partners with the Bush family...

this is just more propaganda...he was never a threat to us but the fbi does not even want him for 9/11....he did not have anything to do with 9/11...he could not have gotten access to the twin towers which was required to wire it....either way, he died years ago and was never a threat to you nor me...

our government officials, the banksters, etc are our threats...they have destroyed our rights, lied to us on tv daily, murdered people around the world, and ruined our dollar...

shaumei said:
Larrry said:

Larry,

good points...it does matter...here is why...

they have attacked each of our constitutional rights over the past 10 years via patriot act...could not have won approval without a "boogie man" out there....

osama worked for us in fighting the russians in afghan...his family are business partners with the Bush family...

this is just more propaganda...he was never a threat to us but the fbi does not even want him for 9/11....he did not have anything to do with 9/11...he could not have gotten access to the twin towers which was required to wire it....either way, he died years ago and was never a threat to you nor me...

our government officials, the banksters, etc are our threats...they have destroyed our rights, lied to us on tv daily, murdered people around the world, and ruined our dollar...

The problem with associating with loons like you is that on occassion you say something I agree with. Of course, all I have to recall is that even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while, then I feel better.

I agree sham on the patriot act. What was disgusting is the people handed over their rights and it escalate even today. Just like the way the TSA is abusing the peoples rights. Too many people in government, dems and rep are so willing to throw our rights away and yet we are not any safer than we were, just the opposite.

The thing on these theories of conspiracies in the US, I am not saying they are wrong. I just like to see things with proof before I start following all these theories. If you look at some of these theories and the number of people who have to be involved, how do they hide their motive and not let any hard evidence out.

ShamWow.....'twerent the FBI that hunted his azz down. Nobody ever said he physically flew the plane(s) into the WTC. I suppose the Somali pirates that the SEALs took out last year (on Easter?) after holding an American captive weren't really Somali pirates, either?

Nevertheless, it's a great day! Another man-dress wearing Hadji b-tard is (was) tits up and is now fish food. What's not to like?

Allah Akbar!

loomixguy said:
ShamWow.....'twerent the FBI that hunted his azz down. Nobody ever said he physically flew the plane(s) into the WTC. I suppose the Somali pirates that the SEALs took out last year (on Easter?) after holding an American captive weren't really Somali pirates, either?

Nevertheless, it's a great day! Another man-dress wearing Hadji b-tard is (was) tits up and is now fish food. What's not to like?

Allah Akbar!

and your proof?

on yahoo there are 111 photos in the story and not one of him dead....they showed saddams sons bodies...but no osama...it is a lie. they will not show this as he has been dead for years....the photo will give us real evidence that it is a fake...

threw his body in the ocean?? are you kidding me...and what is worse is you believe it...naive and gullible...

I'm gonna have to refer to you as Methuselah, Jr., Shamwow.

You run off at the mouth and offer up not one bit of proof or evidence that is reputable or believeable.

If WW was there and said he saw him dead, that's far more believeable than your links or cut and paste crap.

Sandy is right. Get off the bong.

loomixguy said:
I'm gonna have to refer to you as Methuselah, Jr., Shamwow.

You run off at the mouth and offer up not one bit of proof or evidence that is reputable or believeable.

If WW was there and said he saw him dead, that's far more believeable than your links or cut and paste crap.

Sandy is right. Get off the bong.

Chuckle. I've offered as much proof that I was there as Shamu has offered that the body wasn't Bin Laden's.

He's got it made, doesn't he. All he ever has to holler is, "prove it". Ask him to do the same and we're linked to youtube or conspiracy planet. :lol:

I am glad to see you guys and gals trust CNN and Barry Soetoro. Just give them a blank check.

The proof comes from first understanding that Bin Laden's family and the Bush family are business partners on many levels but even in trading arms.

The next bit of proof is that the twin towers and building 7 came down at free fall speed in parts of the demolition of them.

The next bit of proof is the fact they hit the Pentagon yet not one shot was fired at the plane and over 100 pilots say no commercial plane could have hit the pentagon doing 500 mph at 10 feet above the ground and not skipped across the lawn...then go thru 4 rings of cement of the pentagon and not one trace of passengers be found....no bags etc....and of course no real black box...

the next bit of proof I have is oklahoma city bombing....you see history has a way of repeating itself.....how did McVeigh get bombs inside the murrah building? they had to call the bomb squad and defuse them....see youtube video (rare okc footage)

they needed the boogie man....obl denied doing the bombings...without him you have no real reason to be in the middle east stealing the oil....but with him you can do whatever you want as the american people are complete fools...they will believe anything...

i can go on and on....do you still think oswald acted alone and was the lone gunman? will it take you 40 years to figure this out?

shaumei said:
Iobl denied doing the bombings...without him you have no real reason to be in the middle east stealing the oil....

I "stole" some road diesel this morning for $4.12/gallon. Show some proof that the middle eastern oil is being "stolen" by us, you simpering twit.

Lay down the meth pipe, OK?

Latest posts