• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranch Photos part 2

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nebraska Sandhills

Reaction score
cotrailincactus.jpg

bad place to get bucked off

colongview2.jpg

conewpuppy.jpg

COCODY.jpg

next Kosmo Kid?? :)

cohorses-1.jpg

cobranding.jpg

branded calves

colongview.jpg

corocks2.jpg

COCODY.jpg

:D I think he might just have me beat! This feat looks like it takes way more talent than what I have done with a well-broke gelding and cinched-up saddle for good footing.

Kosmo said:
COCODY.jpg

:D I think he might just have me beat! This feat looks like it takes way more talent than what I have done with a well-broke gelding and cinched-up saddle for good footing.

Get to bed, Kosmo. We've got hay to put up tomorrow. :wink: :)

The paint gelding has nothing on those calves. :D And what a cool pony that young lad has. My little girl would perform feats of kindness for a year if she could have one like him. Well, I don't know if the kindness would last a week, but she'd promise a year's worth. :wink: Too bad, nowhere to put one right now. :cry: Thanks for sharing your pics Sandhills.

HP

Shortgrass said:
These pics look like they are so of La Junta maybe on the Purgatorie?

Just a little south of the Purgatorie I think. Coming from the lush, green Sandhills it always seems like we are heading to the desert when we visit down there, but the cattle seem to do well on the hard grass. The only thing I really don't care for is the rattlesnakes. :)

Interesting. From part I, what do they do with the exotic animals, and do they have more than what was pictured?

Right now I think all they have is the zebras and one camel. They used to have a few more camels and some other exotic types, but I think they lost some in the big snowstorm a couple years ago. I think they market some of the animals, but mainly just have them to have them. :)

Latest posts