• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Rancher quote of the year

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
From Texan to the Windbag:

If you had spent as much time and effort vetting Barack Obama as you have Governor Perry, you wouldn't have made as big a fool out of yourself.

:lol:

WHERE THE HECK HAVE BEEN? :?

Your in trouble now you know you have a curfew and you stayed out late and we've been worried. :)

Besides we want to see how your haying went. :D

Thanks for the welcome guys! I've been baling hay like a maniac with my bermuda growing faster than I can cut and bale it. A good problem to have it seems.....especially after seeing how the folks in Texas are suffering.

hypocritexposer said:
Happy to see you are still in the land of the living.

thought maybe a big snake had got you.

This may have been the longest time I've been absent from the internets since Algore invented them. :?

Whitewing said:
hypocritexposer said:

This may have been the longest time I've been absent from the internets since Algore invented them. :?

Well there might be a couple of sites you need to make an appearance at. :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:
hypocritexposer said:

Well there might be a couple of sites you need to make an appearance at. :lol:

All your alter egos have been missing you. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Whitewing said:
From Texan to the Windbag:

If you had spent as much time and effort vetting Barack Obama as you have Governor Perry, you wouldn't have made as big a fool out of yourself.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Good to see you back, Whitewing. We were beginning to think that maybe you had finally scored with R2 and she was gonna make you leave us for good. :lol:

Glad to see you are finally back. :D Everyone were starting to talk about what you might be up to. :wink: And work wasn't on the top of the list as you can see by Texan's post :wink: :lol: :lol: Considering his post I'M REALLY GLAD it was work that kept you away. :wink:

Faster horses said:
Texan said:
Good to see you back, Whitewing. We were beginning to think that maybe you had finally scored with R2 and she was gonna make you leave us for good. :lol:

That was funny, I don't care who ya are.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :tiphat:

If R2 doesn't reappear soon, WW will be a member longer than she was.....

What was it she said when she accused WW of being me, or me being WW.....

"we'll see if he makes it 5 years, on Ranchers, like I have" I think that was just before she accused him of being some guy from China and asked him about the weather in Venezuela.

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts