• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranchers. net people...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jingo2

Reaction score
....and the people in Congress..... ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!!

you got name callers, whiners, ones that can't pay their own bills but want to tell others how to run the world...

thought just hit me.....on the way to the airport.....going to AZ

Yep, Hoppy...want to meet me @ the Starbucks on Silver Bell....say 7AM in the morning????

I'll be there...will you?

jingo2 said:

you got name callers, whiners, ones that can't pay their own bills but want to tell others how to run the world...

Well at least you see you have a problem. Thats the first step. Hoping you can overcome your name calling, whining, and are able to pay your own bills without having to resort to the trust fund.

No kolo=jingo=lulu=allie I am not driving 90 miles to meet a phony liberal, besides I do not like the coffee Starbucks serves :D And i damned sure do not wish to waste time like that for a wanna be, however much you feel you are worth :wink: :wink: :wink:
I would meet you at the airport would like to see the infamous jet!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

I notice you didn't tell me which Starbucks on Silverbell!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

P.S. I was in town today so swung by all of them and left you something, :D :D all you have to do is identify your self with drivers license :D :D

Well kolo=jingo=lulu=allie, you didn't show up nor did you get your $10.00 gift card, :D :D :D

All smoke again huh???????
Wonder what kind of BS you going to spout now???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jingo2 said:

thought just hit me.....on the way to the airport.....going to AZ

Some of us don't want to tell the world how to run anything. All we really want is to be left alone.

How can a pig waller in the mud when Obama wants to take not only its food, but the mud too?

Latest posts