• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ranchers.net pumpkin carving contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Turkey Track Bar

Reaction score
Hey ranchers.netters!

Anyone want to partake in a virtual pumpkin carving contest?

I think we could do it like the photo contest...if you're in, PM photos of your carved pumpkin to me and I'll post. Attach the age of the carver too...if we get enough we can have a kids contest and an adults contest. If we get more than 10, which I sure hope we do, we'll have heats and then finals.

To be considered for the contest photos need to be to me by 5:00 pm mt tomorrow, Nov. 1. Voting will be in session until Friday Nov. 6.

I apologize for being slow in posting this, I thought of this idea last week, and have just gotten busy since then, and forgot to post :oops: :roll: :oops: SORRY~ My bad.

We already have one potential contestant, Nicky, are you reading this, girlfriend?

Post questions of you have them.

Happy Carving and Haunting...I love Halloween!

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

is this on the website that was posted to carve pumpkins??? Take a picture of your pumpkin on the screen? How's this work. ???Or are you talkin about takin pictures of your real pumpkins you carved for halloween?

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
is this on the website that was posted to carve pumpkins??? Take a picture of your pumpkin on the screen? How's this work. ???Or are you talkin about takin pictures of your real pumpkins you carved for halloween?

Good question, and sorry for my lack of clarity...the real thing. Your real pumpkins. Real people carving real pumpkins.

Happy Carving!

Cheers---

Leaves me out...no little kids..no trick or treaters....so no pumpkins at my house. Hate gettin the seeds outta them thangs anyway. LOL

Maybe we should have two then, one real jack'o'lanterns, one computer generated jack'o'lanterns.

How does that sound???

I hate getting the guts out too, but I LOVE roasted pumpkin seeds...and like trying to carve a pumpkin too. We won't get many, if any trick or treaters either. Likely only our 4 nephews and our niece, and maybe the neighbor kids. We'd have better luck with trick or drinking, I think!

Cheers---

Big Muddy rancher said:
Nicky won. :D

I give up. :cry: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, sounds like fun for those with talent. :)

Well, I plan to enter, and I have NO, ZIP, ZILTCH, NONE, talent...

Get out your whittlin' knife, and get Tam to help, and you just never know, ya might win! If that doesn't work, try the computer generate one!

Cheers---

Turkey Track Bar said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Nicky won. :D

I give up. :cry: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, sounds like fun for those with talent. :)

Well, I plan to enter, and I have NO, ZIP, ZILTCH, NONE, talent...

Get out your whittlin' knife, and get Tam to help, and you just never know, ya might win! If that doesn't work, try the computer generate one!

Cheers---

I didn't do very good drawing a pig I don't think i would do much better with a pumpkin. :lol: :lol:

Turkey Track Bar said:
Leaves me out...no little kids..no trick or treaters....so no pumpkins at my house. Hate gettin the seeds outta them thangs anyway. LOL

Maybe we should have two then, one real jack'o'lanterns, one computer generated jack'o'lanterns.

How does that sound???

I hate getting the guts out too, but I LOVE roasted pumpkin seeds...and like trying to carve a pumpkin too. We won't get many, if any trick or treaters either. Likely only our 4 nephews and our niece, and maybe the neighbor kids. We'd have better luck with trick or drinking, I think!

Cheers---

Caleb can't clean a pumpkin...says he'll puke. I didn't test it, just cleaned it for him to be safe!

We will have two trick or treaters, the little neighbor boys. They will have to settle for apple muffins cause I don't have any candy :?

Trick or drinking was about the story last night when we delivered the pumpkins. Two houses and several drinks later 3 of the pumpkins got delivered :p

Latest posts