• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Rand Paul is endorcing ROMNEY

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Rand Paul Is No Ron Paul: Effectively Endorses Romney on TV

Now I post this not because I want to attack the Paul family. But I keep hearing from people that Rand is the second coming and he is our hope in 2016. Then explain this video to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ppJDxv6K3k

Here is the quote roughly:

"Right now, I'd consider our government to be a failed business and so I think Governor Romney would be precisely the person I would want to turn around a failing business like our government..."
http://www.dailypaul.com/235993/rand-paul-is-no-ron-paul-proof

the guys at daily Paul are sure trashing his comments.. and distancing themselves from Rand Paul.. well throwing him under a bus is more accurate..

somewhat sad.. considering it wasn't a direct endorsement..

Just saying something nice about a fellow republican.. on national TV..

why has that suddenly become so wrong for those who support Ron Paul?

Steve said:
Rand Paul Is No Ron Paul: Effectively Endorses Romney on TV

Now I post this not because I want to attack the Paul family. But I keep hearing from people that Rand is the second coming and he is our hope in 2016. Then explain this video to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ppJDxv6K3k

Here is the quote roughly:

"Right now, I'd consider our government to be a failed business and so I think Governor Romney would be precisely the person I would want to turn around a failing business like our government..."
http://www.dailypaul.com/235993/rand-paul-is-no-ron-paul-proof

the guys at daily Paul are sure trashing his comments.. and distancing themselves from Rand Paul.. well throwing him under a bus is more accurate..

somewhat sad.. considering it wasn't a direct endorsement..

Just saying something nice about a fellow republican.. on national TV..

why has that suddenly become so wrong for those who support Ron Paul
?

File this under signs the Ron Paul campaign is really, truly over: Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul threw his support tonight to Mitt Romney.

The endorsement came in an appearance on "Hannity,"
a little less than 24 hours after the elder Paul acknowledged in an email that his delegate total is "not enough to win the nomination."

(PHOTOS: The 25 best quotes from the Ron Paul campaign)

Romney embraced the endorsement in a press release, calling Rand Paul a "leading voice in the effort to scale back the size and reach of government and promote liberty."

"Over the past three and half years, President Obama has made government more and more of a presence in our lives, and Americans can't afford four more years of the same failed policies," Romney said. "As president, I will reform the federal government and make it smaller, simpler, and smarter. I am grateful for Sen. Paul's support and look forward to working with him to get America back on the right track."

June 8, 2012|8:36 am

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul's son, endorsed Mitt Romney for president late Thursday night, just a day after his father admitted that he could not be the GOP nominee given his delegate count.

"My first choice has always been my father. I campaigned for him when I was 11-years-old. He's still my first pick," Paul, a founding member of the Senate Tea Party Caucus, told Fox News' Sean Hannity. "But now that the nominating process is over, tonight I'm happy to announce that I'm going to be supporting Gov. Mitt Romney."

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) suspended his active campaign operation in May, but is still technically in the presidential race and could influence the GOP nominating convention in August. Romney has already clinched the 1,144 delegates necessary to be the Republican nominee.

Rand Paul, like his father, is a libertarian and was elected in 2010 to the U.S. Senate with the strong support of the Tea Party movement. He was very vocal and active during the budget negotiations last year that threatened to shut down the government, urging the government to reduce spending and taxation.

Paul's endorsement could help bring Tea Party members and his father's libertarian supporters into the fold of Romney backers at a time when the former Massachusetts governor is trying to unite the factions in the GOP.

The Kentucky senator said during his Fox News interview that he has met Romney and after talking, they found they have "a lot of kinship" on several issues

I heard him say he was going to go out on the campaign trail and campaign for Romney so how is that not an ENDORSEMENT?

Latest posts