• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Random question

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sweetbasil

Reaction score
Hello Friends,
I have this burning question and need help in answering it as I know there are many wise members here....

What are ways that one can be generous to those that one loves?

Hope everyone is having a blissful Sunday!

simple, cheap and easy....

1) tell them you love them....simply saying those 3 precious words can often do more than all the gifts you can buy!!

2) make them that one "special" meal they like....pancakes and eggs for supper, steak they way THEY like it cooked, spaghetti with tossed salad......

3) TELL them how special they are and how much they mean to you....something in writing is always a nice surprise....a blank card with those words is very meaningful and something they can open and look back on anytime they need a "pick me up"....

4) pay a bill for them....pay their water bill for just one month...or their cell phone bill or their car insurance

5) take their vehicle in for an oil change...takes very little time and not a very "expected" or "cliche" gift....

6) take them out to lunch unexpectedly....doesn't have to be a fancy place...heck, i'd be happy with a lunch date to the local pizza hut!! :wink:

kris,
Those are awesome ways to show one's generosity... I look forward to doing numbers 4 & 5 more often...

Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

Best,

SB

Latest posts