• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

RCalf Membership list?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SMS

Reaction score
I was looking the other day, and couldnt find it. Does anyone here know if there is a membership list to RCalf-USA?

Or is this a secert?

If anyone has one, please forward it to me [email protected]

SMS...I was looking the other day, and couldnt find it. Does anyone here know if there is a membership list to RCalf-USA?

Or is this a secert?

Someone posted the e-mail addresses a while back of some of the R-CALF members, but it was not all correct, there were a few NCBA members on it as well. Do you also want a list of the NCBA members? I doubt any organization would give you a list of all their members. But hey, I am one do you want my address also?

Tommy,

I wonder why this list is private, but then it may your USA laws that RCalf is hiding behind. Up here the membership of any non-profit association is public information.

The reason i want this list is as so this spring as we make our choices of semen and company's to use, we can check it against the list. Wouldn't want to help the group that is stabbing us in the back. It may be a small action, but it atleast is something I have control over.

SMS :)

Latest posts