• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Read it and weep

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Or you should weep. This is the blog of a young woman in Baghdad. She's been blogging since '03. If you have the guts, read them all and see how the lives of the everyday Iraqi have been destroyed by Bush's unnecessary invasion of Iraq. It does not make me proud.

http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/

what a great link,,,every hate America site combined into one big hate America site

at least now we know where you get most of your anti-American, anti-military news from......

not real impressive.... to bad they killed Saddam, or this fool could go back to the torture and terror he reigned under......

Dis, you are a complete anti American ass. if I may inquire, are you muslim? or perhaps just a communist looking for the downfall of America??

you have not posted one single thing on this site to which I can say is posative towards this great nation.

perhaps you ought to take your left wing, pot smoking, Bush bashing, defeatist ass and leave this country!

Alec Baldwin claimed he would do it if Bush were elected....but never followed through, guess that proves how well a Lib backs up a statement!

liberal = coward
exception ---- John Kerry. he was a self inflicted wound, awards winning, turn coat coward. kind of different.

Our Constitution gives me the right to DISagree and to speak my mind. I'm doing that. And you know what? Americans all over the country agree with me, not you. 70% say they DISapprove of the way Bush is handling Iraq. 70%! You can't get 70% of us to agree on much of anything. I've never called anyone unpatriotic like you Bush bullies. You seem to be under the impression that you and your ilk represent American. You don't. You're the very minority of our society that say it's OK to invade another country, destroy people's lives, families, homes just because we're the United States of America. And that's what this blog is about: An Iraqi family, human beings with lives, dreams, hopes and how they've been destroyed by George W. Bush's war. You say it's OK to hold Americans without trial or an attorney indefinitely. You say it's OK to ignore the Geneva Convention, even though it's our soldiers who may some day pay the price for that. You say it's OK to evesdrop without a warrant. I strongly DISagree with all those stands and don't mind saying so. I'm so heartened that the Supreme Court found against Bush in the recent case. I'm so excited to see the Dems embraced by the American voter again, not just in a few states, but over most of the country. The South is still Red, but we'll get there soon. As sad as it is, as more young southern men die in Iraq, we'll get there sooner.

The fact that all you can do is insult me and have absolutely nothing to offer in support of this war, shows exactly how shallow your "arguments" for the war are. There are no real arguments to be made for this war. It was built on arrogrance, lies and misrepresentations; it was bound to fail. Saddam had no way to invade us. All this ignorant talk about being forced to learn Arabic is just ignorant. Al Qaida has no way to invade us, attack us, yes. Saddam had no way to invade us. But Bush can and is putting this country more at risk every day by squandering our money and blood in Iraq.

Disagreeable said:
Our Constitution gives me the right to DISagree and to speak my mind. I'm doing that. And you know what? Americans all over the country agree with me, not you. 70% say they DISapprove of the way Bush is handling Iraq. 70%! You can't get 70% of us to agree on much of anything. I've never called anyone unpatriotic like you Bush bullies. You seem to be under the impression that you and your ilk represent American. You don't. You're the very minority of our society that say it's OK to invade another country, destroy people's lives, families, homes just because we're the United States of America. And that's what this blog is about: An Iraqi family, human beings with lives, dreams, hopes and how they've been destroyed by George W. Bush's war. You say it's OK to hold Americans without trial or an attorney indefinitely. You say it's OK to ignore the Geneva Convention, even though it's our soldiers who may some day pay the price for that. You say it's OK to evesdrop without a warrant. I strongly DISagree with all those stands and don't mind saying so. I'm so heartened that the Supreme Court found against Bush in the recent case. I'm so excited to see the Dems embraced by the American voter again, not just in a few states, but over most of the country. The South is still Red, but we'll get there soon. As sad as it is, as more young southern men die in Iraq, we'll get there sooner.

The fact that all you can do is insult me and have absolutely nothing to offer in support of this war, shows exactly how shallow your "arguments" for the war are. There are no real arguments to be made for this war. It was built on arrogrance, lies and misrepresentations; it was bound to fail. Saddam had no way to invade us. All this ignorant talk about being forced to learn Arabic is just ignorant. Al Qaida has no way to invade us, attack us, yes. Saddam had no way to invade us. But Bush can and is putting this country more at risk every day by squandering our money and blood in Iraq.
Judging by the size of your tirade, he must have hit pretty close to home. I better go reread his post.

these asshole muslims are the very reason for the war.

you want me to narrow it down for your remedial ignorant self?? ok, here is ONE reason we need to be over there fighting.

if we don't fight it now over there, we will fight it later HERE! can you not see that?? get your head out of Kola's ass!

jigs said:

you want me to narrow it down for your remedial ignorant self?? ok, here is ONE reason we need to be over there fighting.

if we don't fight it now over there, we will fight it later HERE! can you not see that?? get your head out of Kola's ass!

The men who attacked the United States on 9/11 were Muslims, mostly from Saudi Arabia. So tell me why George w. Bush didn't attack Saudi Arabia? We all know the answer. We've seen Bush holding hands and kissing the Saudis.

But keep on with your hateful intolerant comments. You don't represent my country; I doubt you represent most people who read this board.

Disagreeable said:
jigs said:

The men who attacked the United States on 9/11 were Muslims, mostly from Saudi Arabia. So tell me why George w. Bush didn't attack Saudi Arabia? We all know the answer. We've seen Bush holding hands and kissing the Saudis.

But keep on with your hateful intolerant comments. You don't represent my country; I doubt you represent most people who read this board.
Dis, the one (or one of the ones) that is furthest from representing this board is you.

Dis, it's too bad while Bush is saving us, he is saving you also.

And while we have not been attacked for over 5 years, neither
have you.

Where is the pat on the back for Bush the riddance of Suddam?

Also, the way you think this country is going down, I'd leave it
if I were you. And don't let the door hit you in the a** on your
way out.

Disloyal:
You don't represent my country; I doubt you represent most people who read this board.

lets see so far....Dis zero

Jigs....Three and it's only round one!

but then again we don't know what country Dis is representing?

My Vote,......JIGS,.......USA.....One American standing up for All American values.....

Don't drag my ass into this as a 3rd party!!
:shock: :shock:
Disagreeable can't fight much better than I can, doesn't need my help!

Nope not a PM... Dis can fight pretty well and jigs doesn't need my name for ammo against Dis either!

Disloyal:
You don't represent my country; I doubt you represent most people who read this board.Lets see so far....

Dis zero

and one"Don't drag my ass into this

Jigs...."Three" and it's only round Two!

but then again we don't know what country Dis is representing?

My Vote,......JIGS,.......USA.....One American standing up for All American values.....

Watch out there RR, the Spelling Meister will smack you for incorrect re-typing of a previous statement!!!!!

Oh, but I guess that's where all you conservatives get your way, if it doesn't say what you like you'll just change it!!

Kolanuraven wrote:(quoted Exactly!)
Don't drag my ass into this as a 3rd party!!
Shocked Shocked
Disagreeable can't fight much better than I can, doesn't need my help!

yep it says,... "Can't Fight much better".....RR only bolded the

Can'tfight part....

OMG..I made a mistake. boo-hoo, shame, shame, shame and horror!!!.

PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE don't tell Mr. Soapweed.....please don't I beg of you. I'm just a lowly poster not worthy of all the attention!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: !

Bite me!

Latest posts