• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Reagan over Roosevelt

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/poll-economy-fix-americans-pick-reagan-over-roosevelt-164905667.html

I hope everyone reads the comments about the results of the poll that follow. Of course some are pro ,some con but it will make you think hopefully. BTW how many pollsters were alive during Roosevelt's tenure???

TSR said:
I hope everyone reads the comments about the results of the poll that follow. Of course some are pro ,some con but it will make you think hopefully. BTW how many pollsters were alive during Roosevelt's tenure???

How many pollsters have seen Obamas?

okfarmer said:
TSR said:

How many pollsters have seen Obamas?

Well if I understand your post, I hope all of America. I also hope all of America has seen the Congressional popularity poll numbers which are way lower than the President's.

I also hope all of America has seen the Congressional popularity poll numbers which are way lower than the President's.

has there ever been a time when any Congress had better poll numbers then any president?

December 15, 2010 Congress' Job Approval Rating Worst in Gallup History
PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' assessment of Congress has hit a new low, with 13% saying they approve of the way Congress is handling its job. The 83% disapproval rating is also the worst Gallup has measured in more than 30 years of tracking congressional job performance.

I would be more shocked if the congress had a great approval rating....

Latest posts