• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Recruiters cheat

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
"But two recruiters from Colorado have been suspended as the Army investigates accusations that they encouraged a teenager to lie and cheat so he could join up." (link below0

And, of course, we know now that it wasn't just these two recruiters. It was a wide spread problem that the Army claims to have fixed. Take a look at the lower right of that site. It contains stores about recruiting woes of the Guard and problems with the Reserve. Proof that I was right last year when I said this war would damage the Army.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/05/02/earlyshow/main692361.shtml

Sad to see that nothing changes, leave it to one who claims to "support our troops" to find some article about to drag them through the mud, hanoi Jane and medal toss would be proud of you,,,I am not,,,your just a sad old man with a huge problem,

I am and always will be proud of the men and woman who serve with dignity and Honor day in and day out with no reporter , there to see the true American Heros they really are...

Brad S said:
What sort of punk would smear countless thousands of heros with the misdeeds of a few?

It wasn't just a "few". There were incidents like the one in Denver all across the US. It was bad enough that the Army shut down recruiting for one day for a retraining session with their recruiters. Someone thought it was serious. One day's recruiting is pretty important when you've not met your goals for four months in a row. It's more proof of what this war is doing to the US Army. And it makes me mad.

Latest posts