• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Recruiting Trips

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks all. The heat and tropical climate was actually a big part of the selection process as it is a very similar climate to Rio Brazil, the site of the 2016 Olympics.

Sandhusker said:
Good luck to her. It gets hot down there.

I don't know that it gets any hotter, but the long summers and the humidity are definitely a factor!

Maybe most of the events will be indoors?

Good luck to her. If she ever competes in an event at Auburn let me know. It's just a hop-skip-and-a-jump over there.

Tallahassee is about 3 driving hours from me.

The summers are very hot and humid I am told. The NCAA outdoor championships will be held in June so Sage will not be doing much summer training there. The warm winters are definitely an advantage for a 400 hurdler as there are no indoor facilities to run the event at in the winter months. There is an indoor season which the team will be travelling to throughout the US. We intend on spending some time in the winter down there at meets and such. Mike i will definitely let you know when we are going.
ps
I just love the south. The southern Bar-B-Q and friendly people are second to none!

Latest posts