• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Relocating cows to different grass

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
TheyremovinggoodsoIhavetimeforapic.jpg

They are moving good, so I have time to take a picture
Getalonglittledoggiesmommies.jpg

Get along little doggies' mommies
Goosehelpinganddoinghispart.jpg

Goose helping and doing his part
Hyahh.jpg

Hyahh!
Nicedaybutchilly.jpg

Nice day but chilly
CattlealongWilsonLake.jpg

Cattle along Wilson Lake
Stringingthemout.jpg

Stringing them out
WilsonLakecattledrive.jpg

Wilson Lake cattle drive
Saddletrampinaction.jpg

Saddletramp in action
SceneoftheSandhills.jpg

Scene of the Sandhills

Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed I see your still taking pics of your horses ears. Haven't got that BROW BAND CAMERA figured out yet. :wink: :cowboy:

Just wanted to show you I wasn't cheating, and riding along on a four-wheeler while the rest of the crew was horseback. :wink: :)

Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed I see your still taking pics of your horses ears. Haven't got that BROW BAND CAMERA figured out yet. :wink: :cowboy:

Just wanted to show you I wasn't cheating, and riding along on a four-wheeler while the rest of the crew was horseback. :wink: :)

Tha's not your "ANTERLESS TROPHY" mounted on the front of a HONDA is it? :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Tha's not your "ANTERLESS TROPHY" mounted on the front of a HONDA is it? :cowboy:

That is an idea, but an idea whose time has not come. :wink: :!:

Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed said:

File that one and the brow band cam for future reference. :gag: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

That will be appropriate to do when I get too old and feeble to crawl up on a horse.

Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed said:

That will be appropriate to do when I get too old and feeble to crawl up on a horse.

I want a picture of you and saddle tramp out gathering cattle on your Hoverounds. Herdin' nurses down the halls of the retirement home. :wink: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

I want a picture of you and saddle tramp out gathering cattle on your Hoverounds. Herdin' nurses down the halls of the retirement home. :wink: :cowboy:

As long as those nurses have arrows branded on their hips, so we know which way to herd them. :wink:

Latest posts