• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Remember me, dis????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses said:
OH BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I think the heat is getting to you, CMR.
Hanta Yo isn't one to intentionally hurt someone's feelings.

You do need a thicker skin.

Y U P Someone here needs to grow a thicker skin :roll:

Cattle R Me, you claim mean and pathetic, but the only insult was the suggestion that she may have been mistaken for feces. I'm not sure, are you taking up for the good name of feces? Sorry couldn't resist. People honestly responding to someone's conduct is not schoolyard bullying. Its cool to stand against the toothless hord, but it doesn't fit this pistol.

CattleRMe said:
Hanta Yo said:
CattleRMe said:
I agree X brings entertainment to the forum.

However the turn this took is mean and pathetic. To gang up on one person I don't care who it is reminds one of school yard bullies not educated adults. Especially not a person involved in public service. I cannot believe the moderator of this forum lets this go on. Come on it's mean...........

I know I bicker at some on here but see it's a one on one kinda deal this pack mentality is not right.

I had never intended to mean. I never called anyone any names, nor pointed out anything about anyone. I merely posted the thread was hilarious, and it is funny and I believe in a teasing way. If you wear your heart on your sleeve you're gonna get hurt. Get tougher. Sheeeeesh. :roll:

Oh, BTW kola, I b'lieve it's time to come out of the closet :wink: :wink: I b'lieve there is a little conservatism in there somewhere :wink: :wink: :wink: Just kidding. :)

It's not about being tougher it's about thinking of someone else's feelings. Putting yourself in someone else's shoes.

Plus it proved a point to me that no matter how people act here as long as it is against the person that the majority doesn't like or agree with someone will always find a reason it is fine.

You are a good gal, CattleRMe, but lighten up. Disagreeable doesn't even have any feelings, or she wouldn't be so doggoned Disagreeable. :wink: :)

Whats pathetic is people who try to undermine the effort of our troops.
Think about it, they are over there fighting and giving the ultimate sacrifice while some stay home and make it their life mission to undermine the very ones they should be thanking.

Faster horses said:
OH BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I think the heat is getting to you, CMR.
Hanta Yo isn't one to intentionally hurt someone's feelings.

You do need a thicker skin.

I wasn't calling Hanta Yo out I just made a general statement. Like I said it isn't a thicker skin I just thought about someone else's feelings.

RoperAB said:
Whats pathetic is people who try to undermine the effort of our troops.
Think about it, they are over there fighting and giving the ultimate sacrifice while some stay home and make it their life mission to undermine the very ones they should be thanking.

I am tired of this attitude of,you say those who question leadership are undermining the troops efforts.....Roper do you believe in your heart that this death fighting in Iraq should still be going on?If so why? Sadamm is caught..unuseable WMD are rare,Binladin is in Afganistan....and the people of Iraq are not fighting along side......What is it you want these kids to die for now?Open your eyes,why are they still there...what are they dieing for...It sure aint freedom.....its time for people on the home front to bring their family members home....stand up and say it is time for our countries sons/daughters to come home.....If you stopped and thought of just one more american dieng,maybe you would see the the true loss of this war......All america gain from these soldiers deaths are saddam,thousands of dead Iraqies,unuseable and non movable mustard gas and more muslim groups dissliking them.....This war will not stop terrorism ,its time to take your blinders off and ask yourself,what are they still dieing for?I said my piece

Go ahead pack have at me.It is what i believe,so bring it on.

Nonothing...when you signed up to this board you did realize you were signing up to a ranchers board...right? I would say 90 percent of the people on here are conservative,so when you write what you just wrote to Roper{Alberta is HUGE Conserv. province,you know that being a nieghbor}what ever made you think MOST on this board will agree with that statement.Hence what you call a pack...these people including me{yes I have a mind of my own,not sucking up...its what I believe}are going to jump on you for that post. We are not sending a pack after you its what we believe

I think if you truly get what I'm saying you will realize when your jumped on its because of your beliefs not in spite your beliefs.

So be prepared and have an open mind.....its what we believe :)

Mrs.Greg said:
Nonothing...when you signed up to this board you did realize you were signing up to a ranchers board...right? I would say 90 percent of the people on here are conservative,so when you write what you just wrote to Roper{Alberta is HUGE Conserv. province,you know that being a nieghbor}what ever made you think MOST on this board will agree with that statement.Hence what you call a pack...these people including me{yes I have a mind of my own,not sucking up...its what I believe}are going to jump on you for that post. We are not sending a pack after you its what we believe

I think if you truly get what I'm saying you will realize when your jumped on its because of your beliefs not in spite your beliefs.

What I wrote to Roper was a question of why?You choose to remind me this is a RANCHERS site and that means its conservative,but failed to answer my question.....So who gives a s**t about which side of the political fence your on.....Any fool can see more kids are going to die,and for what? Just give me a solid reason more should die and for what cause?....Is the cause "because we are told to by people in the know"?Sorry that reason does no longer wash here.How many times is this invasion going to change its reason for being there?This is no longer a conservative or livereal stance.It is global,it has repurcussions from many corners,but most of all Inocent soldiers are dieing or injured.for what?Why not stop the war at home between political parties and bring the troops home.

Nonothing
First off I dont want any American to die for his country. I want him to kill for it! LOLs I know thats not politically correct but I think the Islamofachists should die for their cause.
When you put down the Commander in Chief<Bush JR.> you are demoralizing the troops. Its the same deal when you make it sound like they are fighting for no reason.
Iraq is a prize because of the oil money it can generate. If the Americans pull out before Iraq is stabilized, Iran which is a terrorist state will move in a take control. This would be a disaster for us.
If it would have been me I would never have sent ground troops in there in the first place but now we have no choice but to hold the course until its stabilized.
Well actually we do have a second choice that would save American lives. Destroy the oilfields in Iraq. This would prevent the oil revenue from being used by Iran or some other would be AlQaudi type.
If you take out the oilfields, Iraq does not matter anymore and the troops could come home.
We dont need Iraqs oil. We would be better off if Iran and Iraq did not have a drop of oil. I have discussed this and provided links galore on the subject.
If you take away their oil revenue then they are unimportant and in no position to hurt anybody. Example Samolia
About WMD
Remember the cold war? Remember that despite the 1969 agreement on Bio weapons and despite international inspections the Soviets still produced over four and a half metric tons of powdered Anthrax! Can you comprehend how much anthrax that is? The Soviets still produced small pox which we have no vaccine for. They still produced genitic enginered and inhanced super viral diseases that we really dont know much about except for what defectors have told us.
Here is the scary part, a lot of this $hit has been sold and stolen! We dont really know where it is anymore.
If the intentions of Iran dont scare you then I think your living in a fools paradise. Look im not some war wacko that just wants to see people get killed. I support American foreign policy because I dont want OUR people to die.

RoperAB said:
Nonothing
First off I dont want any American to die for his country. I want him to kill for it! LOLs I know thats not politically correct but I think the Islamofachists should die for their cause.
When you put down the Commander in Chief<Bush JR.> you are demoralizing the troops. Its the same deal when you make it sound like they are fighting for no reason.
Iraq is a prize because of the oil money it can generate. If the Americans pull out before Iraq is stabilized, Iran which is a terrorist state will move in a take control. This would be a disaster for us.
If it would have been me I would never have sent ground troops in there in the first place but now we have no choice but to hold the course until its stabilized.
Well actually we do have a second choice that would save American lives. Destroy the oilfields in Iraq. This would prevent the oil revenue from being used by Iran or some other would be AlQaudi type.
If you take out the oilfields, Iraq does not matter anymore and the troops could come home.
We dont need Iraqs oil. We would be better off if Iran and Iraq did not have a drop of oil. I have discussed this and provided links galore on the subject.
If you take away their oil revenue then they are unimportant and in no position to hurt anybody. Example Samolia
About WMD
Remember the cold war? Remember that despite the 1969 agreement on Bio weapons and despite international inspections the Soviets still produced over four and a half metric tons of powdered Anthrax! Can you comprehend how much anthrax that is? The Soviets still produced small pox which we have no vaccine for. They still produced genitic enginered and inhanced super viral diseases that we really dont know much about except for what defectors have told us.
Here is the scary part, a lot of this $hit has been sold and stolen! We dont really know where it is anymore.
If the intentions of Iran dont scare you then I think your living in a fools paradise. Look im not some war wacko that just wants to see people get killed. I support American foreign policy because I dont want OUR people to die.

Then all tha America did by ivading is make Iraq weaker to their neighbors?Now they KILL and die for the oil fields of Iraq?This war just keeps getting to be more of a gong show by the minute...I do not dissagree with your anthrax and geniticaly inhanced super viral deaseses.Fact is,they only found unuseable mustard gas,your USSR piont is moot here.The job is done..The task to get sadam,get the WMD's and whatever other reason to go there are done......Now it is they are killing Iraqies and losing their own to protect Iraq from Iran?Can this get any uglier?

Those WMD are probable in Syria right now.
No it wasnt for nothing. Saddams family is out. The Iraq people now have a chance to make something of themselves.

nonothing said:
Mrs.Greg said:

What I wrote to Roper was a question of why?You choose to remind me this is a RANCHERS site and that means its conservative,but failed to answer my question.....So who gives a s**t about which side of the political fence your on.....Any fool can see more kids are going to die,and for what? Just give me a solid reason more should die and for what cause?....Is the cause "because we are told to by people in the know"?Sorry that reason does no longer wash here.How many times is this invasion going to change its reason for being there?This is no longer a conservative or livereal stance.It is global,it has repurcussions from many corners,but most of all Inocent soldiers are dieing or injured.for what?Why not stop the war at home between political parties and bring the troops home.

I've brought this up before. How many kids are killed in a year in gang wars??????? At least those who die in IRAQ will die with HONOR. God Bless America and God Bless our Troops. :!: We don't need to make this war another Viet Nam. We are there, we need to stick with it until the JOB IS DONE. Those of you who want to pull out now are just asking for another 9/11. Maybe it will happen in YOUR HOMETOWN. I totally agree with fighting the war ON THEIR TURF AND NOT OURS. I don't understand WHY YOU DON'T GET THAT!!!?????? I also think it's those of you who hate BUSH hate the WAR. If it was Clinton you would LOVE THE WAR.

Come and get me. :p But you might not get a response. I don't like being cornered by something meaner than myself.

Hanta Yo said:
nonothing said:
Mrs.Greg said:

I've brought this up before. How many kids are killed in a year in gang wars??????? At least those who die in IRAQ will die with HONOR. God Bless America and God Bless our Troops. :!: We don't need to make this war another Viet Nam. We are there, we need to stick with it until the JOB IS DONE. Those of you who want to pull out now are just asking for another 9/11. Maybe it will happen in YOUR HOMETOWN. I totally agree with fighting the war ON THEIR TURF AND NOT OURS. I don't understand WHY YOU DON'T GET THAT!!!?????? I also think it's those of you who hate BUSH hate the WAR. If it was Clinton you would LOVE THE WAR.

Come and get me. :p But you might not get a response. I don't like being cornered by something meaner than myself.

You make no sense at all.....you compare it to kids dieing in gang wars on your home turf.....yet you say that with no outrage..No cry to fix home first,to you it seems to be ok these kids are deing at home,for they have no,what did you call it,oh ya honour.What a s**tty thing to say.True or not fix home first...You think keeping soldiers dieing in Iraq is going to stop terrorism?I made it clear that to me its now neither a bush or democrate issuse....Its time they both worked to gether to bring these kids home.Stop making it political at home and maybe you will get them home.

nonothing said:
Hanta Yo said:
nonothing said:

You make no sense at all.....you compare it to kids dieing in gang wars on your home turf.....yet you say that with no outrage..No cry to fix home first,to you it seems to be ok these kids are deing at home,for they have no,what did you call it,oh ya honour.What a s**tty thing to say.True or not fix home first...You think keeping soldiers dieing in Iraq is going to stop terrorism?I made it clear that to me its now neither a bush or democrate issuse....Its time they both worked to gether to bring these kids home.Stop making it political at home and maybe you will get them home.

nono the longer you have your mouth going the dumber it makes you sound!
back under the desk and wait for your puppy treat!

i asked you one time before are you willing to stand along side me defending our country or will you hand the enemy your weapons and try to sweet talk them with your idealistic reasoning that there is no bad on earth and wait for them to do to what they do to everyone else?

GOD help the USA and CANADA with thoughts like yours we would be DOOMED!

i feel for your neighbors and friends if you have any

memanpa said:
nonothing said:
Hanta Yo said:

nono the longer you have your mouth going the dumber it makes you sound!
back under the desk and wait for your puppy treat!

i asked you one time before are you willing to stand along side me defending our country or will you hand the enemy your weapons and try to sweet talk them with your idealistic reasoning that there is no bad on earth and wait for them to do to what they do to everyone else?

GOD help the USA and CANADA with thoughts like yours we would be DOOMED!

i feel for your neighbors and friends if you have any

Just another closed minded follower..With no answers,only insults.Honestly meme,why do you even bother to talk on here?...You lack knowledge and you can not it seems, deal with people on any respectable level....You make up for your ignorance with put downs,

RoperAB said:
Nonothing

If that's the case, dozens of elected officials are demoralizing the troops because virtually everyone is complaining about the management of this war. Even if they support the war, I don't know anyone who thinks it's being run in a competent manner. Pretending all is well is not going to help the troops. They're there. They see the waste of life on a regular basis and they know the chances of a "free and democratic Iraq" are not very good. And a lot of them don't especially care. They just want out.

We agree on something. Remarkable. Yes, one reason Bush went into Iraq was for their oil. I'm so glad someone finally agreed with me. Iran already has great influence in the southern part of the country. The Brits are pulling out and the Shiite militias are pretty much in charge, with lots of help from Iran.

Gee, another agreement. Yes, we do have a choice. We can admit that we can never stabilize Iraq and get our troops out, let them fight it out among themselves. That country has been a mess since the Brits created it. They left with their tails between their legs and we will, too.

If you take out the oilfields, Iraq does not matter anymore and the troops could come home

Never happen. It's too valuable to Bush's oil buddies to be destroyed.

If you take away their oil revenue then they are unimportant and in no position to hurt anybody.

They were unimportant and in no position to hurt anyone when Bush decided to attack them. Once that happened, terrorists from all over the world made their way into Iraq for their best chance to kill Americans. Bush's call for a Crusade woke up every Muslim extremist in the world and put them on the road to Iraq.

Yes, Iran is dangerous. And we're not any position to do anything about it. Some troops are on their third tour. Don't you think Iran knows how our military is stretched thin, damaged, worn out? They do. Don't you think Syria, North Korea, read the newspapers? They do. The US has no foreign policy. The Bush Administration has been a disaster from the first. His best day as president was standing on the pile of rubble of the World Trade Center. He took the good will he earned that day and squandered it on an invasion of a small, soverign country that posed no threat to the US. The world was at our side after 9/11. They supported us in Afghanistan, but turned their back on us with the invasion of Iraq.

Nonothing...How can you say Memanpa lacks knowledge :???: Hes a war vet, who just recently lost a family member to the war....I'd think that knowledge tops yours.Oh and hes an AMERICAN...its his country thats there fighting it.When he disagrees with Disagreeable on something..its his right,esp. when she puts HIS president down. That is niether your or my business,we are Canadians,Bush is not our leader.

nono it is not I who lacks knowledge!!
and i feel i have earned the right to put you disenters in their place, especially when they criticize MY GOVERMENT, and MY LEADER.
Show me where you have even come close to earning that right,
once again i feel sorry for those that you call close, i feel even sorrier for the people of our friends to the north for having to put up with you!

makes me wonder if you were one of the offspring of those that ran to Canada to avoid protecting OUR county.
YET want to claim the right to criticize what is going on!

as far as dealing with people in a respectable manner they have to EARN my respect!
you havent even come close to that.

here puppy puppy ! i gotta treat for you :D

Latest posts