• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Remember me, dis????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg said:
Nonothing...How can you say Memanpa lacks knowledge :???: Hes a war vet, who just recently lost a family member to the war....I'd think that knowledge tops yours.Oh and hes an AMERICAN...its his country thats there fighting it.When he disagrees with Disagreeable on something..its his right,esp. when she puts HIS president down. That is niether your or my business,we are Canadians,Bush is not our leader.

Get real. Do you honestly think just because someone served in Vietnam thirty years ago, they have any special knowledge about Iraq? :roll:

I give him the same respect for his service as the Bush Bunch gave John McCain. They told us he was unstable, his years as a POW had damaged his mind.

Or the same respect the Republican Party gave Max Cleland. He didn't really deserve his Silver Star and Bronze Star.

Or the same respect the Swift Boaters gave John Kerry. He didn't really deserve his medals either and besides that he had the courage to speak out against the war.

Or the respect the Republicans are giving John Murtha, a 27 year Marine with two Purple Hearts.

Yes, I'll give him all the respect for his service to his country that the Republicans have given to these vets.

Get real. Do you honestly think just because someone served in Vietnam thirty years ago, they have any special knowledge about Iraq? :roll:

I give him the same respect for his service as the Bush Bunch gave John McCain. They told us he was unstable, his years as a POW had damaged his mind.

Or the same respect the Republican Party gave Max Cleland. He didn't really deserve his Silver Star and Bronze Star.

Or the same respect the Swift Boaters gave John Kerry. He didn't really deserve his medals either and besides that he had the courage to speak out against the war.

Or the respect the Republicans are giving John Murtha, a 27 year Marine with two Purple Hearts.

Yes, I'll give him all the respect for his service to his country that the Republicans have given to these vets.[/quote]

DIS do you have first hand knowledge of the war in IRAQ???
Been there during the fighting? Hear the scream of bullets flying around you?
have you been in any actual combat? real or mock?
had any experence in warfare?
have you felt the hairs on the back of your neck rise and your gut clinch with fear because you know that some one is close that wants to kill you?
have you felt the burn of hot steel piercing your body?
have you heard the yell for a medic by a TEAM mate while your body slowly sinks into shock?

if not then how can you be such an expert as to what goes on over there? or anywhere in the world for that matter all you KNOW is what READ your'e just like your sister no nothing,

full of hate full of DIScontent
full of DIScord

most importantly full of crap.

once again i let myself respond to one of your STUPID unknowing posts, for that i apoligize to my other supporters

gotta go feed the puppies

and i thank you for not respecting me for that in itself would be a DISgrace to the rest of the AMERICIANS and patriots on the board. and my fellow soldiers.

Round of applause for the whole "Right Wing Gang" :D Welcome back X, but I gotta say, am a little p.o.'d at you for being away so long. :wink:

Disagreeable said:
There is a ranchers pack. They take great glee in jumping down the throat of someone who dares disagree with them. But that's ok with me 'cause very seldom can they justify their arguments. :lol:
This is the first and last time I ever reply to you Dis. your on a ranchers site,your obviously not a rancher....if you don't like the so called pack...you joined the site you can leave it :?

don said:
don't you ever wonder if the troops wonder why they are being sent to war by a c-in-c who did his best to avoid serving in vietnam or a vp who got multiple phony deferments? do you really believe all the troops think this war is a good idea? this is the same as war throughout history - a bunch of relatively powerless people are sent into battle by powerful people who will reap the benefits of the sacrifice. if bush, cheney, rumsfeld, rove. perle, etc. sent their kids or, better yet, actually went into combat as leaders used to maybe it would be proof of their commitment.

watch cbc news maybe twice a week because i don't like their slant on things. listen to cbc radio at 5:30 in the morning and sometimes 6:00 pm news if i'm driving. lived in alberta for just about fifty years and always voted to the right. have travelled enough to know that no one has all the answers and that things look a lot different if you're 5,000 miles from your livingroom. have also lost a nineteen year old son, cause of death unknown, the coroner said it was like sudden death syndrome. there is no glory in the death of a young person - only waste. now tell me how your experiences have made you so wise you can describe the world in absolutes. if there is one thing that is certain it is that there is no universal certainty. sometimes the usa is right; sometimes it is wrong. it won't accomplish what it wants to through this 'war'. if the oil is so essential buy it. why trust a man whose grandfather made money financing the nazis even after it was against the law? hell, draft his two daughters - sounds like bootcamp might be good for them they are just spoiled brats anyway. ask yourself where the usa goes after bush? further to the right when a good many of their former allies are already distancing themselves . after the soviet union fell the us was the only superpower but that is no longer the case because natural forces like balance and america wasn't a referee or policeman; it wanted more power so naturally other alliances form ie the axis of evil. there is no absolute right or wrong. i know it's maybe a little complicated but it's true. it's pretty simplistic of you to assume i would swallow the cbc's line and that could explain our disagreement; maybe i watch and see things you have yet to discover.

I guess its the "cool thing" to be a conservative now a days. Everybody, Liberals included claim to be conservative or a right wing voter. R-Calf Claims it, LOLs and now don.
Reminds me of a bunch of pro-choicers<abortion> and Pro same sex marriage lobbiest who claim to be Catholic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:
Disagreeable said:
There is a ranchers pack. They take great glee in jumping down the throat of someone who dares disagree with them. But that's ok with me 'cause very seldom can they justify their arguments. :lol:
This is the first and last time I ever reply to you Dis. your on a ranchers site,your obviously not a rancher....if you don't like the so called pack...you joined the site you can leave it :?

Al I ever asked was when is enough enough and bring the kids back home....not one of your pack even tried to answer.....Its just been,name calling and character ripping....You say its a collective opinion,but none of you have done anything but sling insults and grade school pack bulliness.....Not one of you read my posts.Ok Roper did,but he is different in his dissagreeing.He does it with class and conviction,he never calls names or jumps in with out reading....You showed me your class level a long time ago Mrs Greg..I think your show is much better suited for coffee shop.....Why do you say dis is not a rancher?The only time i see you in political bull is to ream me about how bad I am...I guess now you found another the pack disslikes....I am sure you made a few more friends.keep up the work,although I find it sad to watch someone give up thier pride so easily...

nonothing said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Disagreeable said:

Al I ever asked was when is enough enough and bring the kids back home....not one of your pack even tried to answer.....Its just been,name calling and character ripping....You say its a collective opinion,but none of you have done anything but sling insults and grade school pack bulliness.....Not one of you read my posts.Ok Roper did,but he is different in his dissagreeing.He does it with class and conviction,he never calls names or jumps in with out reading....You showed me your class level a long time ago Mrs Greg..I think your show is much better suited for coffee shop.....Why do you say dis is not a rancher?The only time i see you in political bull is to ream me about how bad I am...I guess now you found another the pack disslikes....I am sure you made a few more friends.keep up the work,although I find it sad to watch someone give up thier pride so easily...
Why don't you tell me why your here NN...seriously I would like to know...do you ranch in downtown Vancouver,raising trees,bunnys and majic mushrooms? :roll: Now you and your Lib.pack go save a whale and leave the ranch pack alone :roll:

here puppy here puppy come get your treat!!!

lil dis if the heat gets to much for you the exit is the first door you come to!!!

you ask questions that NO one can logocally or rationally answer because no one on this board has the inside information to make a decision of that magnitude. in fact i really doubt that anyone has enough information to make a sensible and rational decison, opps sorry there are TWO word s few of you LIBERALS don't understand SENSIBLE AND RATIONAL believe it or not not YOU not your great leader DIS "no one" has the answer.
believe me if i had a workable plan i would be shouting it from every roof top in the world, as would anyother resposible american citizen. i DO NOT therefore all i can do is try to keep you DIS senters from giving MY FOUGHT for freedom away!

time to feed the puppy,

Mrs.Greg said:
nonothing said:
Mrs.Greg said:

Why don't you tell me why your here NN...seriously I would like to know...do you ranch in downtown Vancouver,raising trees,bunnys and majic mushrooms? :roll: Now you and your Lib.pack go save a whale and leave the ranch pack alone :roll:

Again you just cant help yourself..I am here because I found this site one night surfing the net........I found the political talk to be quite rousing and in some cases very knowlegdable......Your the kind of person that takes away from the fun because you make it personal...and in your case,you turned me into a stepping stone in you quest to be liked here....I rarely if ever see you talk about ranch activities here in political bull.For that matter i do not see many talk about ranch activities in politcal bull.......I never knew owning a ranch was a criteria for jioning this site...I have not been asked to leave this site by it's monitor,so i was under the impression,my home in Vancouver was enough....I am not surprised you know about magic mushrooms but i am surprised you would let others know you do..Bunny's I miss the joke there...I would be surprised if you thought that those who try to save animals(yes i know whales are mamals) were to be looked down apon,but by your save the whales comment i guess you do.....Grow trees?That is what you said right?.....gotta admit never grew a tree in my life,just not sure where you where going with that one....How am a bugging the ranch pack..seems I am just answering your threads..Why dont you leave me alone..stop worring about what I say and to whom....your the one who butts in,I dont ask your opinion you just jump right in and ream on me.....So if you stop butting into my conversations in here,you will,and I promise,not hear from me again......

memanpa said:

lil dis if the heat gets to much for you the exit is the first door you come to!!!

you ask questions that NO one can logocally or rationally answer because no one on this board has the inside information to make a decision of that magnitude. in fact i really doubt that anyone has enough information to make a sensible and rational decison, opps sorry there are TWO word s few of you LIBERALS don't understand SENSIBLE AND RATIONAL believe it or not not YOU not your great leader DIS "no one" has the answer.
believe me if i had a workable plan i would be shouting it from every roof top in the world, as would anyother resposible american citizen. i DO NOT therefore all i can do is try to keep you DIS senters from giving MY FOUGHT for freedom away!

time to feed the puppy,

So if you do not have an answer...Which I agree is a fair statement....Why do you think more dieing should be tolorated?.

memanpa said:
have you felt the hairs on the back of your neck rise and your gut clinch with fear because you know that some one is close that wants to kill you?
have you heard the yell for a medic by a TEAM mate while your body slowly sinks into shock?

That doesn't make you an expert on the war in Iraq or any other. Soldiers are there to fight, not to make politicial decisions. They follow orders as best they can and still stay alive. I know many Vietnam vets and none of them were interested in talking politics during and right after that war. But many of them are very interested in stopping the Iraqi war because they see us going down the same road.

Am I stepping toes now that I point out how the Bush Bunch and Republicans in general have disrespected veterans? Yet you get on here and proclaim yourself as a know it all because you have wounds from a war. Did you give John Kerry the respect he deserved in the last campaign? Or did you join the Swift Boaters? Did you give John Murtha the respect he deserved when he called for withdrawal from Iraq? I can answer that with a no, you didn't. His Vietnam wounds don't make him smart and knowledgable about Iraq, but your wounds make you know everything there is to know about war. Can you spell hypocrite? I can.

if not then how can you be such an expert as to what goes on over there? or anywhere in the world for that matter all you KNOW is what READ your'e just like your sister no nothing,

I don't claim to know everything that goes on over there. But I do have the good sense to know that, going on four years after the invasion, we're sending more troops in. That does not mean we're succeeding; it means we're failing. Only a blind idiot would say things are going well in Iraq and I don't have to be there to see that. Neither do you; you just refuse to admit you were wrong. So more young Americans will die before someone in the White House has the guts to admit the whole endeavor was wrong and get our troops out. It took years and tens of thousands of lives in Vietnam. I don't think it's going to take that long in Iraq.

full of DIScord

OK, you tell me how successful we are in Iraq, bearing in mind that the military just extended the tours of hundreds of young men and is putting additional troops in country. And the government we've put in place with the blood of our young and billions$ won't even denouce terrorism! Tell me how that equates success. I'm waiting. All I expect to hear from you are insults. Surprise me, why don't you, with a real response? :roll:

once again i let myself respond to one of your STUPID unknowing posts, for that i apoligize to my other supporters

and i thank you for not respecting me for that in itself would be a DISgrace to the rest of the AMERICIANS and patriots on the board. and my fellow soldiers.

I didn't say I didn't respect you. I compared my respect to you with the respect the Bush Bunch and the Repulican party gave some other Vietnam Vets. If you think they were properly respectful, then you should have no problem with my comment. If you think their service to our country was disrespected, then you should stand up and say so.

Mrs.Greg said:
Disagreeable said:

Oh but I am a rancher. When you walk into church next week, take time to look around. I'll bet there are lots of people who agree with me.

I can live with the pack. I've been standing up to them for a couple of years now and expect to do it for a while longer.

Faster horses said:
DIS is DISgusting with her DISregard and DISrespect for our
soldiers/country.

Except I'm not the one disrespecting our veterans. The Bush Bunch is. I'm not the one cheering on this Administation as they send our young men and women off, undermanned and underarmed, without a plan for peace. You guys don't support the troops. You support Bush. They're not the same thing.

So she feels like there's a pack here? Why stick around?
She must like it...

Oh there's a pack here, but I can deal with them. It's an sad and impotent pack. They are just hot air, no substance. Responding to them gives me lots of chances to point out where the Bush Bunch has lied and mislead the American people. :D

memanpa said:

ROTFLMAO! Right. I'm running for the exit now. You're vigorous debating style, your knowledge of the Iraqi situation, your intelligent posts have just run me off. Not.

You can keep throwing the liberal label around, but John Murtha has never been considered a liberal and no one has been more supportive of the military during his long career in the House. But he knows the facts. He talks to more generals than Rumsfeld talks to. They'll tell him things that they won't tell Rumsfeld because they know he doesn't want to hear the bad news. Murtha served 27 years in the Marines. He has two purple hearts. He gets briefings on a regular basis on what's going on in Iraq. He's been there. He's talked to generals, he's talked to privates, he visits the wounded in hospitals. And he says this thing is going from bad to worse. He has a plan to withdraw to Kuwait and watch. If we withdraw our troops he thinks the Iraqis will be forced to work things out among themselves. If it looks like Iraq will become a haven for terrorists, our troops will be close enough to help. Did the Republicans give his idea the respect it deserved coming from a Marine and decorated war hero? No. They came up with a cut and run proposal and called it the "Murtha" plan. They and people on this board got a good laugh out of it. And our young men keep dying. There are answers for the hard questions. "Staying the course" doesn't work if it's the wrong course. "Standing down when they stand up" doesn't work if they're not interested in standing up.

time to feed the puppy,

Iraq has absolutely nothing to do with your freedom. :roll:

Give me a date, give me a scenero that you will say it's time to bring our troops home. I have one, I say now. Bush said we needed to get Saddam. Our troops did that. He said they needed an interim government. Our troops did that. He said they needed a constitution. Our troops did that. He said they needed an elected government. Our troops did that. He said they need to have a government of inclusion. Our troops can't do that. Only they can do that. Our brave fighting men have done everything they are trained and capable of doing to help this country be free and democratic. The truth is, they're not very interested. They want to kill each other and our guys are caught in the middle. Their elected government won't even denouce terrorism! That's probably the only thing that they all, Sunni, Shiite and Kurds, agree on!

Disagreeable said:
memanpa said:

That doesn't make you an expert on the war in Iraq or any other. Soldiers are there to fight, not to make politicial decisions. They follow orders as best they can and still stay alive. I know many Vietnam vets and none of them were interested in talking politics during and right after that war. But many of them are very interested in stopping the Iraqi war because they see us going down the same road.

Am I stepping toes now that I point out how the Bush Bunch and Republicans in general have disrespected veterans? Yet you get on here and proclaim yourself as a know it all because you have wounds from a war. Did you give John Kerry the respect he deserved in the last campaign? Or did you join the Swift Boaters? Did you give John Murtha the respect he deserved when he called for withdrawal from Iraq? I can answer that with a no, you didn't. His Vietnam wounds don't make him smart and knowledgable about Iraq, but your wounds make you know everything there is to know about war. Can you spell hypocrite? I can.

I don't claim to know everything that goes on over there. But I do have the good sense to know that, going on four years after the invasion, we're sending more troops in. That does not mean we're succeeding; it means we're failing. Only a blind idiot would say things are going well in Iraq and I don't have to be there to see that. Neither do you; you just refuse to admit you were wrong. So more young Americans will die before someone in the White House has the guts to admit the whole endeavor was wrong and get our troops out. It took years and tens of thousands of lives in Vietnam. I don't think it's going to take that long in Iraq.

full of DIScord

OK, you tell me how successful we are in Iraq, bearing in mind that the military just extended the tours of hundreds of young men and is putting additional troops in country. And the government we've put in place with the blood of our young and billions$ won't even denouce terrorism! Tell me how that equates success. I'm waiting. All I expect to hear from you are insults. Surprise me, why don't you, with a real response? :roll:

I didn't say I didn't respect you. I compared my respect to you with the respect the Bush Bunch and the Repulican party gave some other Vietnam Vets. If you think they were properly respectful, then you should have no problem with my comment. If you think their service to our country was disrespected, then you should stand up and say so.
Whether Bush is president or not, if we have an ongoing mission to any place in the world , for any reason, I'll support the mission or be quiet. My town just layed another brave young man to rest Sat. Your seething hate and disgust for my country and my president makes me sick. I don't care what party you support, you make me sick to my stomach . My only comfort is to know how odd you are in society. I don't know anyone as full of vengence and anger as you when it comes to your anti-American ways. You support evil and hate anything connected to good, moral , traditional, American etc. I'd doubt you are a rancher at all. If you are , you wasn't raised one. No red blooded American that has been around stock and dirt and grease and work and family can develop into the angry person you are. Memanpa fought for your country...can't you show a little , just a little , respect for him and what he has done for you?

so nono what is your answer? solve this one with your huge powers of knowledge.
i do not want any more dying of our people but if dying is what is reqired it happens i would rather it be over there than in the streets my small town if we back off agian it is my opinion that is what will happen. and i KNOW i cannot depend on the likes of YOU to help me serve and protect

RANT ON
here puppy puppy

memanpa said:
so nono what is your answer? solve this one with your huge powers of knowledge.
i do not want any more dying of our people but if dying is what is reqired it happens i would rather it be over there than in the streets my small town if we back off agian it is my opinion that is what will happen. and i KNOW i cannot depend on the likes of YOU to help me serve and protect

RANT ON
here puppy puppy

So what's your explanation for the two home grown terrorist groups that the Department of Justice claims to have arrested within the last month? How are you going to protect against them? We're not fighting them in Iraq or anywhere else. How about Timothy McVeigh, a home grown terrorist. That old saw "fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here" was never valid and everyone knows it now since we've had two large announcements from the DOJ about home grown terrorists.

If and when my country is threatened, I'll fight. But Saddam had no means to threaten or damage our country. And people are seeing that; that's why Bush's poll numbers are in the dumps. Something like 65% of the people polled say this country is headed in the wrong direction. That's a bad situation for this Administration. It's bad news for the entire country. Our enemies know our military is stretched thin. They know a huge portion of our military is not at Force I. They know we've got thousands of pieces of equipment stacked up waiting to be repaired, so our guys are short of important equipment. Do you realize how that endangers our country? How it emboldens our enemies?

Latest posts