• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Remember me, dis????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Hi there, dis! :D I wanted to be sure you didn't forget me. How do you like having your name in the subject of 2 different threads going at the same time? One by me and by by FH? You must feel like Miss Popularity. :lol2:

Last time I was here you had led me to believe that you were moving on. I think the expression that you used was that your work was nearly finished here? Something like that? I thought it was safe for me to go along with my other business and not hang around to supervise you. I trusted you. Now I feel betrayed. :(

Well, I've been doing fine, dis. Thanks for asking. But I'll have to admit that I'm a little bit disappointed. Not even a PM from you. You weren't worried about me? :cry: Maybe you just realized that it was a busy time of year, I guess? Or maybe you've seen me around? :lol: I really thought we had broken the ice when you had PM'd me before. You sure didn't seem to be very bashful then. :lol2: I was sort of expecting to have a PM from you when I got back in. Are you getting shy and bashful on me again? :?

I did a lot of reading last night and I can see that you haven't changed a bit. Not that I expected you to. :D You still don't like my President very much, do you? You still talk a lot of trash about him, too. You've still got your identity and location hidden, I see. I think one of your liberal friends on here calls it being an "anonymous coward". Well, don't worry about that. Even if nobody else does, I know you well enough to know that you're far from being a coward. And there's nothing wrong with wanting to remain anonymous. Whenever you get ready to come out though, I will too. I'll even go first if that will help make you more comfortable. Anything to help. :lol:

About that political commentary page on your website....I just knew you would have that page going by now. But I just checked and couldn't even get to your site. :shock: That ain't too cool, dis. You need to check on that and see what the problem is. You're not getting what you've paid for. Or maybe your site was just too busy? :lol: I'll try again later. :wink:

Looks like I've missed a lot of good stuff. It's going to take me a lot more reading to catch up. I would like to comment on the subject of the worst president in my lifetime, though. I hate to bring it back up, so I'll just do it here.

I don't have any trouble admitting that I'm sure not real happy with GW Bush. He is way too liberal for me. :lol: Too liberal with his spending and I sure don't have any trouble admitting that. But he's damn sure the man for the job right now when we look at the big picture.

Of course Clinton was a no-good pos. Admittedly, an excellent politician. Probably the best politician of all time. But with the conviction of a tumbleweed...blowing wherever the prevailing winds take him. Not to mention the morals of a stray dog. Disgusting. Far from being the worst, though. In time, we can overcome the embarrassment he heaped on this country.

Everybody knows Carter was a dud. A real big dud, but we were able to outgrow his economy-based blunders. Thanks to Ronald Reagan, of course.

The worst, by far, hands down, and no competition...the very worst president in my lifetime has to be LBJ. This country is still suffering to this very day from the social experiments and the welfare classes that he has cursed us with. Generation after generation of bums that we taxpayers are having to support...all thanks to Lyndon Johnson. What a piece of crap. :mad:

By the way.....I don't want my sweet little Georgia liberal to be upset with me because I didn't mention her. I've been thinking about you too, sugar. :D I even noticed some of your posts that almost make me kind of proud of you. One of these days, your true conservative self is going to just bust out of there. :wink:

"X' my dah'ling.... while reading your post to Disagreeable.....I was wondering if you'd forgotten " lil ol' me".....but alas I was rewarded at the end!!!

Where ya been buddy?

Me , convert....surely you jest!!!! :D :D :D

Glad to see you're back in action. Looking forward to it!!! :lol:

Glad to see you back. If I knew you were coming back I would have invested in Rolaid stock..............dis is bound to up her usage now. :lol:

Haven't seen dis lately, I heard she was laying out in the yard and a cat came by and covered her up.

maybe she had a heart attack when she read yesterday that i was going to quit wasting my time responding to her posts! :D
guess NONO hasn't caught up to that yet! :D :D
but then that kind are usually a few days behind

kolanuraven said:
Me , convert....surely you jest!!!! :D :D :D

Glad to see you're back in action. Looking forward to it!!! :lol:

I think your a closet conservative :wink:

I agree X brings entertainment to the forum.

However the turn this took is mean and pathetic. To gang up on one person I don't care who it is reminds one of school yard bullies not educated adults. Especially not a person involved in public service. I cannot believe the moderator of this forum lets this go on. Come on it's mean...........

I know I bicker at some on here but see it's a one on one kinda deal this pack mentality is not right.

CattleRMe said:

However the turn this took is mean and pathetic. To gang up on one person I don't care who it is reminds one of school yard bullies not educated adults. Especially not a person involved in public service. I cannot believe the moderator of this forum lets this go on. Come on it's mean...........

I know I bicker at some on here but see it's a one on one kinda deal this pack mentality is not right.

I had never intended to mean. I never called anyone any names, nor pointed out anything about anyone. I merely posted the thread was hilarious, and it is funny and I believe in a teasing way. If you wear your heart on your sleeve you're gonna get hurt. Get tougher. Sheeeeesh. :roll:

Oh, BTW kola, I b'lieve it's time to come out of the closet :wink: :wink: I b'lieve there is a little conservatism in there somewhere :wink: :wink: :wink: Just kidding. :)

Hanta Yo said:
CattleRMe said:

I had never intended to mean. I never called anyone any names, nor pointed out anything about anyone. I merely posted the thread was hilarious, and it is funny and I believe in a teasing way. If you wear your heart on your sleeve you're gonna get hurt. Get tougher. Sheeeeesh. :roll:

Oh, BTW kola, I b'lieve it's time to come out of the closet :wink: :wink: I b'lieve there is a little conservatism in there somewhere :wink: :wink: :wink: Just kidding. :)

It's not about being tougher it's about thinking of someone else's feelings. Putting yourself in someone else's shoes.

Plus it proved a point to me that no matter how people act here as long as it is against the person that the majority doesn't like or agree with someone will always find a reason it is fine.

Latest posts