• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Remember when Chris Mattews had that thrill up his leg?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Well, not anymore..... :lol:

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc-tv/45366691#45366691

"there's too many little kids around him with propellers on their heads"
 

Soapweed

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
16,257
Reaction score
41
Location
northern Nebraska Sandhills
It is amazing that Chris Matthews and other left wing Liberals have finally figured out the fallacies of Obama. What is more amazing it that they didn't have this figured out at the time they voted for him.
Many of us country bumpkins could see the handwriting on the wall and knew what was going to happen, and we are not even considered necessarily bright. :wink: :)
 

Faster horses

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
28,952
Reaction score
174
Location
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Soapweed said:
It is amazing that Chris Matthews and other left wing Liberals have finally figured out the fallacies of Obama. What is more amazing it that they didn't have this figured out at the time they voted for him.
Many of us country bumpkins could see the handwriting on the wall and knew what was going to happen, and we are not even considered necessarily bright. :wink: :)

We have one thing they lack, Soapweed and it's called
"common sense" which isn't very common anymore.

I'm suprised they'll admit they were wrong, however.
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
As Mike would say "WE TOLD YOU SO"

ole Chris came around before our resident obama brown noser
 

Traveler

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
5,328
Reaction score
2
Is this just step one to get Obama out of Hillary's way? Don't think for a minute that any of these socialists will support a Republican. Not even Romney.
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Traveler said:
Is this just step one to get Obama out of Hillary's way? Don't think for a minute that any of these socialists will support a Republican. Not even Romney.


or is it the start of the "poor little obama" campaign,
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
Am I the only one that is sick of hearing how smart Obama is and how he speaks so great? :roll: Face it you take his speech writers and teleprompter away he sounds like an Idiot with a capital I. FGS He can't even speak to a class of grade schoolers without a written speech being fed to him by a teleprompter. :x

Got to love it when he calls a press conference, comes out saying he has been working with Congress to fix the economy, blames the Republicans for the failures then walks off without answering one freaking question from the press. :roll:
This is the guy that provided a budget to Congress and not one person including his own Dems. voted to support the stupid thing. He is really working with them ISN'T HE? :roll:
He claims JOBS JOBS JOBS are so important to him then he destroys hundreds of thousands of jobs out of spite to the Oil companies while wasting hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars on paying back his campaign donors through bankrupt solar plants. Money that could have been used to build a few more bridges and roads. :x

The guy has spent more time on golf courses, basketball court, ON Air Force 1 flying to the next fund raiser , being on late night TV and partying with millionaires and billionaires to even think about getting anything done to fix the economy. He is a CAMPAIGNER in chief and if Matthews and the rest of the liberal bias media loons would have openned their eyes instead of kissing his AZZ during the last election they would have seen it coming like anyone with a brain. :mad:

Great speaker PLEASE. :roll:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Tam said:
Am I the only one that is sick of hearing how smart Obama is and how he speaks so great? :roll: Face it you take his speech writers and teleprompter away he sounds like an Idiot with a capital I. FGS He can't even speak to a class of grade schoolers without a written speech being fed to him by a teleprompter. :x

Got to love it when he calls a press conference, comes out saying he has been working with Congress to fix the economy, blames the Republicans for the failures then walks off without answering one freaking question from the press. :roll:
This is the guy that provided a budget to Congress and not one person including his own Dems. voted to support the stupid thing. He is really working with them ISN'T HE? :roll:
He claims JOBS JOBS JOBS are so important to him then he destroys hundreds of thousands of jobs out of spite to the Oil companies while wasting hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars on paying back his campaign donors through bankrupt solar plants. Money that could have been used to build a few more bridges and roads. :x

The guy has spent more time on golf courses, basketball court, ON Air Force 1 flying to the next fund raiser , being on late night TV and partying with millionaires and billionaires to even think about getting anything done to fix the economy. He is a CAMPAIGNER in chief and if Matthews and the rest of the liberal bias media loons would have openned their eyes instead of kissing his AZZ during the last election they would have seen it coming like anyone with a brain. :mad:

Great speaker PLEASE. :roll:

Yes Tam as Rush stated The Obamas are to Uppity the ones of us from the South understood what he said right Mike.
 

BRG

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
0
Location
North Western SD
Even though he may FINALLY realize this, they will still line up and step off the cliff for him. Matthews will vote for him no matter what come election time, even though he is a complete failure!
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Yes Tam as Rush stated The Obamas are to Uppity the ones of us from the South understood what he said right Mike.

It's the Democrats that perpetuate those "High Tech Lynchings of Uppity Black Men".

Or like the Grand Poobah wizard of the KKK Robert Byrd (DEMOCRAT) maybe even "Low Tech Lynchings". :roll:
 

Latest posts

Top