• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Replacment heifers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

That's a whoppin' good sale -- the best I've heard all fall. Congratulations to the seller, and hopefully we won't have to send a sympathy card to the buyer this time next year. :wink:

Really interesting times we live in. I can't believe the prices ya'll get on cattle up there. Truly astounding. Those cattle would have brought $1.55 tops here. $948 per head.

Seems like someone would arbitrage these markets, but I guess we still suffer from a PERCEPTION problem down here. The PERCEPTION is that our cattle are inferior....

Hmmm....

nortexsook said:
Really interesting times we live in. I can't believe the prices ya'll get on cattle up there. Truly astounding. Those cattle would have brought $1.55 tops here. $948 per head.

Seems like someone would arbitrage these markets, but I guess we still suffer from a PERCEPTION problem down here. The PERCEPTION is that our cattle are inferior....

Hmmm....

That's about what they'd bring here too.

Hopeful Rancher said:
Thats called new money. :lol:

I understand, second hand, that the man that bought them had been buying them for 7 years now and he was going to own them again, no matter what. That's called "old money". :lol:

Latest posts