• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

REPUBLICAN LEADER RUSH LIMBAUGH JUST CAN'T GET A BREAK

Help Support Ranchers.net:

"Pres. Obama says he called Sandra Fluke because of his daughters," she wrote. "For the sake of everyone's daughter, why doesn't his super PAC return the $1 million that he got from a rabid misogynist?"

https://twitter.com/#!/SarahPalinUSA/status/177113872677875713

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
I bet they pull their ads from the Maher show, Ed Schultz and Letterman and all the other broadcasters that are known for saying even worse things about Palin, Ingreham and any other Republican woman.

Flounder did you bring those instances up?

Hypocrites

There is a lot of difference between attacking and saying things against paid pundit/commentators/authors/politicians like Palin, Ingraham, Malkin, etc., etc. and publicly slandering an unknown college student/citizen that was asked/brought in to testify before a Congressional hearing....

Oldtimer was 14 year old Willow Palin a fair target for Letterman when he made a joke about her being raped by A Rod at a Yankees game? Was she fair game when he made a joke about her being a prostitute? Come on Oldtimer tell us all how a 14 year old private citizen is fair game for a Liberal funny man. I bet you and your waterhole buddies had a great laugh at that young Conservative girl's expense. :roll:

As for Fluke, she is a Liberal activist looking for attention to push her latest cause and she got nothing that a Conservative would not have got from your liberal media loons if she would have testified in front of a farce of a hearing set up FOR MEDIA ATTENTION by Pelosi. If anyone should be sued it should be Pelosi for putting Fluke in the public eye to sell something that Pelosi's own religious beliefs doesn't agree with.

Try as you might this issue was not and never will be about Women having access to Birth Control. It is about Big Government stepping over their bounds and mandating a Church go against their beliefs. Obama was told the backlash would burn him and he didn't listen, as like in all things he thought he knew better. But when the backlash came, he had to divert the issue to protect his election hopes. He made it about women's access issues even though any woman that NEEDS birth control STILL HAS ACCESS but just not on somebody elses dime. If they need it free like poor Ms. Fluke (who pays tens of thousand in tuition to go to a school to teach them a lesson) then they can go to Planned Parenthood. They will be glad to give it out to even 12 year olds without ever consulting the girl's parents. They even have a guarantee their birth control will work, as if it doesn't they will give the 12 year old an abortion free of charge to correct the mistake also without consulting the parents.

The Liberal media is putting up a hypocritical firestorm against Rush to divert the topic away from the fact Obama violated the first amendment when he mandated religious organizations had to provide for Birth Control. The longer they can keep Rush in the news the longer Obama gets a pass. By the time this clears Obama's violation will be old news never to be debated again. Well at least not until after the election. If he loses I wouldn't put it passed him to use the lame duck session to make his mandate law with NO EXCEPTIONS. It will be his parting gift to the Catholic Church.

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
I bet they pull their ads from the Maher show, Ed Schultz and Letterman and all the other broadcasters that are known for saying even worse things about Palin, Ingreham and any other Republican woman.

Flounder did you bring those instances up?

Hypocrites

There is a lot of difference between attacking and saying things against paid pundit/commentators/authors/politicians like Palin, Ingraham, Malkin, etc., etc. and publicly slandering an unknown college student/citizen that was asked/brought in to testify before a Congressional hearing....

Oldtimer was 14 year old Willow Palin a fair target for Letterman when he made a joke about her being raped by A Rod at a Yankees game? Was she fair game when he made a joke about her being a prostitute? Come on Oldtimer tell us all how a 14 year old private citizen is fair game for a Liberal funny man. I bet you and your waterhole buddies had a great laugh at that young Conservative girl's expense. :roll:

As for Fluke, she is a Liberal activist looking for attention to push her latest cause and she got nothing that a Conservative would not have got from your liberal media loons if she would have testified in front of a farce of a hearing set up FOR MEDIA ATTENTION by Pelosi. If anyone should be sued it should be Pelosi for putting Fluke in the public eye to sell something that Pelosi's own religious beliefs doesn't agree with.

Try as you might this issue was not and never will be about Women having access to Birth Control. It is about Big Government stepping over their bounds and mandating a Church go against their beliefs. Obama was told the backlash would burn him and he didn't listen, as like in all things he thought he knew better. But when the backlash came, he had to divert the issue to protect his election hopes. He made it about women's access issues even though any woman that NEEDS birth control STILL HAS ACCESS but just not on somebody elses dime. If they need it free like poor Ms. Fluke (who pays tens of thousand in tuition to go to a school to teach them a lesson) then they can go to Planned Parenthood. They will be glad to give it out to even 12 year olds without ever consulting the girl's parents. They even have a guarantee their birth control will work, as if it doesn't they will give the 12 year old an abortion free of charge to correct the mistake also without consulting the parents.

The Liberal media is putting up a hypocritical firestorm against Rush to divert the topic away from the fact Obama violated the first amendment when he mandated religious organizations had to provide for Birth Control. The longer they can keep Rush in the news the longer Obama gets a pass. By the time this clears Obama's violation will be old news never to be debated again. Well at least not until after the election. If he loses I wouldn't put it passed him to use the lame duck session to make his mandate law with NO EXCEPTIONS. It will be his parting gift to the Catholic Church.

I never even knew their was a "Willow" Palin...Guess I missed all those jokes about her....When did this alledgedly happen? Was it after mother had became a celebrity- and created her show/movies about dysfunctional families of Alaska...

Old Sarah disappointed me the other day when she wouldn't talk to Larry the Cable Guy after he had travelled all the way to Wasila...I guess he didn't offer enough onscreen $ to get celebrities of her standards.... :roll:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

I never even knew their was a "Willow" Palin...Guess I missed all those jokes about her....When did this alledgedly happen? Was it after mother had became a celebrity- and created her show/movies about dysfunctional families of Alaska...

Old Sarah disappointed me the other day when she wouldn't talk to Larry the Cable Guy after he had travelled all the way to Wasila...I guess he didn't offer enough onscreen $ to get celebrities of her standards.... :roll:

Typical Liberal Mentality (or Non-Mentality)...............change the subject. :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

Old Sarah disappointed me the other day when she wouldn't talk to Larry the Cable Guy after he had travelled all the way to Wasila...I guess he didn't offer enough onscreen $ to get celebrities of her standards.... :roll:[/quote

You don't read what you post??????

oldtmer posted

AP INVESTIGATION: Alaska funded Palin kids' travel

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – Gov. Sarah Palin charged the state for her children to travel with her, including to events where they were not invited, and later amended expense reports to specify that they were on official business.

The charges included costs for hotel and commercial flights for three daughters to join Palin to watch their father in a snowmobile race, and a trip to New York, where the governor attended a five-hour conference and stayed with 17-year-old Bristol for five days and four nights in a luxury hotel.

In all, Palin has charged the state $21,012 for her three daughters' 64 one-way and 12 round-trip commercial flights since she took office in December 2006. In some other cases, she has charged the state for hotel rooms for the girls.

Alaska law does not specifically address expenses for a governor's children. The law allows for payment of expenses for anyone conducting official state business.

As governor, Palin justified having the state pay for the travel of her daughters — Bristol, 17; Willow, 14; and Piper, 7 — by noting on travel forms that the girls had been invited to attend or participate in events on the governor's schedule.

But some organizers of these events said they were surprised when the Palin children showed up uninvited, or said they agreed to a request by the governor to allow the children to attend.

Several other organizers said the children merely accompanied their mother and did not participate. The trips enabled Palin, whose main state office is in the capital of Juneau, to spend more time with her children.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081021/ap_on_el_pr/palin_family_travel

The trips enabled Palin, whose main state office is in the capital of Juneau, to spend more time with her children.

how is this different then M Obama taking most of her family to Africa on our dime? (other then the actual amount spent Palin spent pales in comparison)..

let see.. Palin spends 21,000 , the left is outraged.

M Obama spend millions taking whole family, (including Mom, nieces nephews ect) costing millions.. and it is no big deal to the liberals..

Palin spend $14,00o om a rented bus.. huge liberal outrage..

Obama spends several million on a few Canadian buses.. and again,.. the liberals are ok with it...

Alaska might be a huge state that requires plane to get anywhere but Palin should pay this money back.. or at least part of it..

and the liberals should get their president out of office before he bankrupts US..

Steve said:
The trips enabled Palin, whose main state office is in the capital of Juneau, to spend more time with her children.

how is this different then M Obama taking most of her family to Africa on our dime? (other then the actual amount spent Palin spent pales in comparison)..

M Obama spend millions taking whole family, (including Mom, nieces nephews ect) costing millions.. and it is no big deal to the liberals..

Obama spends several million on a few Canadian buses.. and again,.. the liberals are ok with it...

Alaska might be a huge state that requires plane to get anywhere but Palin should pay this money back.. or at least part of it..

and the liberals should get their president out of office before he bankrupts US..

And Bush starts a war with a country NOT a threat to us with amped up info on WMD's that NEVER existed, thousands of young Americans die and thousands mangled for life........Conservative said nothing

Borrowed MILLIONS and BILLIONS from China to give people a few hundred $$$ of a phony 'tax'refund.

Debt getting bigger by the minute.....Conservative said nothing

.....and the Conservatives said nothing

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

What does it matter when it happen Oldtimer, IT HAPPENED :x

Sarah is the one in the friggin liberal spot light not her 14 year old daughter that not even you knew exsisted. Biden's daughter got a media pass for her drunken Chicago scene, as did he son for his legal problems but The late night funny man felt no shame in attacking Palin's daughter as she is a CONSERVATIVE. You are complete hypocrite for even thinking somebody commenting about a Liberal woman should be sued when YOU DEFEND YOUR LIBERAL FREAKS LIKE LETTERMAN, MAHER (who just gave your hero a million dollars) and the rest of the scum like them that take up the banner of the left. :roll:

jingo2 said:
Steve said:

And Bush starts a war with a country NOT a threat to us with amped up info on WMD's that NEVER existed, thousands of young Americans die and thousands mangled for life........Conservative said nothing

Borrowed MILLIONS and BILLIONS from China to give people a few hundred $$$ of a phony 'tax'refund.

Debt getting bigger by the minute.....Conservative said nothing

.....and the Conservatives said nothing

Bush got Congressional approval after the Democraps hounded everyone on the fact Sadam had WMD's When it was found they (THE DEMOCRAPS INCLUDING BOTH CLINTONS) lied about Sadam having WMD , the left blamed Bush for the whole mess. Frigging Hypocrites :x

Obama went into Lybia and thumbed his nose at Congress saying he didn't need their approval. Tell us Jingy was Lybia a threat to the US?

And yes the Debt is getting bigger by the minute it has totaled up about 5 trillion more in debt in the last three years of Obama and I doubt you can say, well you can say it but I doubt anyone is going to believe but you, that Conservatives are not saying anything. They are being stopped at every turn when it comes to STOPPING THE OUT OF CONTROL SPENDING THE DEMOCRAPS ARE DOING.

Your answer to fix the debt is tax more but if you taxed the so called rich 100% it would put a tiny dent in the debt due to OVER SPENDING. :x

I find it unbelievable that oldtimer DID NOT know about Letterman's joke,, Ot was during that period of time oldtimer was posting every joke that Letterman. Obrian, or anyone else that made a joke about a conservative that he could find,,,but we all know about his selective memory

Eh oldtimer?? :wink: :wink:

hopalong said:
I find it unbelievable that oldtimer DID NOT know about Letterman's joke,, Ot was during that period of time oldtimer was posting every joke that Letterman. Obrian, or anyone else that made a joke about a conservative that he could find,,,but we all know about his selective memory

Eh oldtimer?? :wink: :wink:

He also claimed he didn't know there was a Willow Palin and his own post about Sarah taking her daughters on a trip which names all three daughters INCLUDING WILLOW proves otherwise. I believe Oldtimer has Obama syndrome. That being he thinks we are to stupid to see he is lieing through his teeth :roll:

Sarah Palin's Alaska takes viewers into the country's 'final frontier' through the eyes of one of its most famous citizens - Sarah Palin. Palin is joined by various family members as she shares the state she knows and loves.

I don't buy the not a celebrity BS... Here you have Sarah with a reality TV show of her entire family - one daughter on dances with stars, and starring in their own reality show of her life and the family- the on again off again fiance not only making all the tv show rounds but going to Hollywood, signing a movie contract and appearing in a reality show with Kathy Griffin....

No- Sarah made her kids celebrities when she drug them out and paraded them in her promotional moves- which were aimed both to get political acclaim and to fill her pocket book..

So ot are you saying then it is Ok to rape a girl if she wears a short skirt?? What a sick person you are!

Oldtimer said:
Sarah Palin's Alaska takes viewers into the country's 'final frontier' through the eyes of one of its most famous citizens - Sarah Palin. Palin is joined by various family members as she shares the state she knows and loves.

I don't buy the not a celebrity BS... Here you have Sarah with a reality TV show of her entire family - one daughter on dances with stars, and starring in their own reality show of her life and the family- the on again off again fiance not only making all the tv show rounds but going to Hollywood, signing a movie contract and appearing in a reality show with Kathy Griffin....

No- Sarah made her kids celebrities when she drug them out and paraded them in her promotional moves- which were aimed both to get political acclaim and to fill her pocket book..

Let's just suppose for a minute that Palin put her daughter in the public eye. Does that give anyone the right to attack a child with insinuations of rape????????????????

ranch hand said:
So ot are you saying then it is Ok to rape a girl if she wears a short skirt?? What a sick person you are!

Nope-- but I also don't even know what the joke was- or what you are talking about a short skirt or rape...

The most hypocritical attack on young folks I ever saw was when O'Reilly attacked and ranted against Paris Hilton's (who I can't stand) 16 year old sister for being pregnant- and blamed her lifestyle and attacked her folks and blamed them for causing it--------And then just weeks later went on his show backing Bristol Palins pregnancy and trying to smooth it all over as a little accident that just happens- and praising the Palins.... :roll:

I agree- no kids should be attacked-- but in this day and age of shock jock media (of both sides) when they are paraded in front of the media they become targets....

Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:

Let's just suppose for a minute that Palin put her daughter in the public eye. Does that give anyone the right to attack a child with insinuations of rape????????????????

Oldtimer said:

So Oldtimer are you saying now that Obama is feeling the pinch of not raising the Bragged about billion dollars and has turned to using his daughters including selling their pictures for $5 a pop, they are FAIR GAME to have jokes about them being raped and are prostitutes? You are about as sick as I have ever seen Willow is 14 YEARS OLD NO 14 YEAR OLD CHILD deserves to be used to poke crap at her Conservative Political Mother. Crawl back into that bottle you have to be sucking on and shut up As there is absolutely no defence for your stupid comments. :mad:

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

So Oldtimer are you saying now that Obama is feeling the pinch of not raising the Bragged about billion dollars and has turned to using his daughters including selling their pictures for $5 a pop, they are FAIR GAME to have jokes about them being raped and are prostitutes? You are about as sick as I have ever seen Willow is 14 YEARS OLD NO 14 YEAR OLD CHILD deserves to be used to poke crap at her Conservative Political Mother. Crawl back into that bottle you have to be sucking on and shut up As there is absolutely no defence for your stupid comments. :mad:

I agree- no kids should be attacked-- but in this day and age of shock jock media (of both sides) when they are paraded in front of the media they become targets....

Tam you apparently can't read or can't comprehend...

And as shown with Rush-- folks keep supporting those shock jocks and their sponsors :???:

Oldtimer said:
ranch hand said:

Nope-- but I also don't even know what the joke was- or what you are talking about a short skirt or rape...

The most hypocritical attack on young folks I ever saw was when O'Reilly attacked and ranted against Paris Hilton's (who I can't stand) 16 year old sister for being pregnant- and blamed her lifestyle and attacked her folks and blamed them for causing it--------And then just weeks later went on his show backing Bristol Palins pregnancy and trying to smooth it all over as a little accident that just happens- and praising the Palins.... :roll:

Pelosi parades Fluke A 30 YEAR OLD LIBERAL ACTIVIST in front of the media so didn't she put a target on her GROWN UP back over a VERY HOT POLITICAL ISSUE? But when Rush comments he is to be sued. When Sarah takes her young daughter to a Yankee Baseball game it puts a target on her back for sick disgusting jokes to be told about her and YOU DEFEND IT. That is sick Oldtimer absolutely SICK

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
ranch hand said:

Pelosi parades Fluke A 30 YEAR OLD LIBERAL ACTIVIST in front of the media so didn't she put a target on her GROWN UP back over a VERY HOT POLITICAL ISSUE? But when Rush comments he is to be sued. When Sarah takes her young daughter to a Yankee Baseball game it puts a target on her back for sick disgusting jokes to be told about her and YOU DEFEND IT. That is sick Oldtimer absolutely SICK

So then you apparently believe every US citizen called by Congress (by either party/cult) to testify should immediately become a target for libel and slander just for having an opinion going anti to yours .... :???:

So much for the 1st Amendment..... :(

Latest posts