• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

REPUBLICAN LEADER RUSH LIMBAUGH JUST CAN'T GET A BREAK

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flounder

Reaction score
Rush Limbaugh Advertisers Keep Leaving Show In Wake Of Sandra Fluke Comments

The Huffington Post | By Jack Mirkinson Posted: 03/06/12 07:34 AM ET | Updated: 03/06/12 10:13 AM ET

The steady stream of advertisers fleeing Rush Limbaugh's radio show continued on Monday and Tuesday, as at least eight more sponsors announced they would no longer run commercials on the program in the wake of Limbaugh's offensive comments about Sandra Fluke.

Even though Limbaugh has apologized for calling Fluke a "slut" and a "prostitute" for her advocacy of insurance coverage of birth control, advertisers are still moving towards the exits. On Monday night, makeup company Bare Escentuals told its Twitter followers that it was pulling its ads:

On Tuesday, Think Progress listed five additional companies who have vacated the show: AccuQuote, ServiceMagic, Polycom, Hadeed Carpet and Thompson Creek Windows.

The eight businesses join at least nine others (including AOL, parent company of The Huffington Post) in ending their association with Limbaugh's show. Two radio stations have also dropped the program in the wake of Limbaugh's comments about Fluke.

On Monday, Limbaugh addressed the advertisers leaving his show.

"They decided they don't want you or your business anymore," he said. "This program is always about you... I knew the political inclinations of these people. They didn't care that they were profiting, and I didn't either. No radio broadcast will succeed by putting business ahead of the needs of its loyal audience."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/06/rush-limbaugh-advertisers-leave-show-fluke_n_1323358.html

I bet they pull their ads from the Maher show, Ed Schultz and Letterman and all the other broadcasters that are known for saying even worse things about Palin, Ingreham and any other Republican woman.

Flounder did you bring those instances up?

Hypocrites

hypocritexposer said:
I bet they pull their ads from the Maher show, Ed Schultz and Letterman and all the other broadcasters that are known for saying even worse things about Palin, Ingreham and any other Republican woman.

Hypocrites

Give him some time while he goes back and drinks the koolaid and finds out what he is supposed to say

hypocritexposer said:

Hypocrites

There is a lot of difference between attacking and saying things against paid pundit/commentators/authors/politicians like Palin, Ingraham, Malkin, etc., etc. and publicly slandering an unknown college student/citizen that was asked/brought in to testify before a Congressional hearing....

Altho I hate to see frivoulous suits over small things- and think the publicity she got will actually take her further in her future goals than the damage- I agree with a lot of the legal establishment that believe she could easily wrap old Rush (and his sponsors) up for sometime in a libel and slander suit....

What makes me laugh - is all the Repubs and conservatives that are now running away from Rush like he has the plague- all now claiming "he doesn't speak for us"....

They are the true Hypocrites!!!

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Hypocrites

There is a lot of difference between attacking and saying things against paid pundit/commentators/authors/politicians like Palin, Ingraham, Malkin, etc., etc. and publicly slandering an unknown college student/citizen that was asked/brought in to testify before a Congressional hearing....

Altho I hate to see frivoulous suits over small things- and think the publicity she got will actually take her further in her future goals than the damage- I agree with a lot of the legal establishment that believe she could easily wrap old Rush (and his sponsors) up for sometime in a libel and slander suit....

What makes me laugh - is all the Repubs and conservatives that are now running away from Rush like he has the plague- all now claiming "he doesn't speak for us"....

As compared to obama who speaks and thinks for the leftwingernuts. Just look at the obama brown nosers on this board who are regurgitating the obama blather.

Rush Limbaugh loses 27 advertisers

By MJ LEE | 3/6/12 2:25 PM EST Updated: 3/6/12 9:20 PM EST

At least 27 companies have pulled their ads from the "The Rush Limbaugh Show" since the conservative talk show host called a law student a "slut" on the air last week, as the social media blitz against the popular radio program showed no signs of slowing down Tuesday.

Companies are continuing to join the rapidly growing list of businesses that have ceased advertising on Limbaugh's show, responding to the flood of grievances that are pouring in from disgruntled customers.

The list of companies that officially announced on Twitter or Facebook that they would stop advertising on the radio show include: AccuQuote Life Insurance, Allstate Insurance, AOL, Bare Escentuals, Bethesda Sedation Dentistry, Bonobos, Carbonite, Cascades Dental, Citrix, Goodwill Industries, Hadeed Carpet, JCPenney, Legal Zoom, Matrix Direct, Philadelphia Orchestra, PolyCom, ProFlowers, Quicken Loans, Sears, Sensa, Service Magic, Sleep Train, Sleep Number, St. Vincent's Medical Center, Tax Resolution, Thompson Creek Windows and Vitacost.

"We have a strict 'No Run' policy on The Rush Limbaugh Show. We're contacting stations in violation to ensure that this doesn't happen again," JCPenney said on its Twitter account late Tuesday.

A spokesperson for Goodwill Industries said in an email to POLITICO: "A PSA about Goodwill was aired on a DC-area station that airs the Rush Limbaugh Show and was done without our permission, knowledge or consent. We asked them to remove it because this was done without our prior approval."

Polycom, a telecommunications company based in California, said early Tuesday that it had "no intention to run ads on the Rush Limbaugh Show" through its syndicated radio advertising. "The recent comments by Mr. Limbaugh go against our core values, and we have taken action to discontinue advertising on this program," a statement read on Polycom's Facebook page.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73675.html#ixzz1oOa8xnZx

The people are voting with their pocketbooks- which I guess is the good old capitalist way... But I'm sure the Koch Bros. will find some more sponsors to finance their mouthpiece to get their agenda out....

Funny. Rush's listenership will prolly skyrocket.

He could probably retire now with no uncomfortable lifestyle....................

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Hypocrites

she is a paid advocate that has inserted herself into a Constitutional debate in an attempt to reach her agenda.

She has stepped into the limelight and will now be treated the same as any other politco

Oldtimer said:
The list of companies that officially announced on Twitter or Facebook that they would stop advertising on the radio show include: AccuQuote Life Insurance, Allstate Insurance, AOL, Bare Escentuals, Bethesda Sedation Dentistry, Bonobos, Carbonite, Cascades Dental, Citrix, Goodwill Industries, Hadeed Carpet, JCPenney, Legal Zoom, Matrix Direct, Philadelphia Orchestra, PolyCom, ProFlowers, Quicken Loans, Sears, Sensa, Service Magic, Sleep Train, Sleep Number, St. Vincent's Medical Center, Tax Resolution, Thompson Creek Windows and Vitacost.

Funny.....I listen to Rush practically every day, all 3 hours, and I've only ever heard ads for just five of the 27 companies.....and of the five, two were ran only at certain times of the year......

Let them jump ship and slit their own throats. The only people they are hurting is themselves. Rush will be the one laughing all the way to the bank. Things even at their worst are probably better in Palm Beach than they ever were/will be in Valley county. :wink:

Oldtimer said:

ACTUALLY IT WAS NOT A CONGRESSIONAL HEARING THAT SHE TESTIFIED FOR...IT WAS A "MADE FOR TELEVISION" EVENT PUT TOGETHER BY NANCY PELOSO.
Mar 2, 2012 by Angela Morabito

I'm a proud Georgetown woman upset about another Georgetown woman who may have no pride at all. How else do you explain - Ms. Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown Law student, now famous for testimony she never gave – jumping up to talk about her sex life (with the House Minority Leader and with the liberal media) and ask for the cost of her sex life to be subsidized by other students at a Jesuit School?

Sandra Fluke was declined the privilege (a privilege, not a right) of testifying in front of a Senate Committee on the proposed contraceptive mandate.

Her name was submitted too late to be admitted to testify. She's not a lawyer. She's not a member of the clergy – crucial for a hearing on religious freedom, wouldn't you say? That's what Representative Issa said. Her one claim to fame in the reproductive health care debate is…drumroll, please…being a student club leader! You go, Sandra! Hang those posters girl. Wear out those Sharpies.

Me? I love me some extracurricular involvement. The difference between Sandra and me is that I don't think it qualifies me to speak in front of Congress. "The Chair calls to the stand the captains of the intramural ultimate frisbee team!"

Having been told by Congress to more or less shut up and go home, Sandra found a sympathetic ear in Nancy Pelosi. She is not going to find one on the Georgetown Campus. She is wildly out of step.

Senate Democrats needed a show pony for this circus – and they knew they could find a liberal woman on a college campus who would willingly trot around the ring. That's why Nancy & Pals created a photo op with all the props – the microphones, the podium, an air of pretense, and the all-important liberal media – for Sandra to tell her "story." And it is just that – a story, told on a stage.

But Nancy Pelosi and the Liberal Media should know that they can no longer rely on college campuses as an endless source of liberal support. My colleagues and I at TheCollegeConservative are creating a new wave on campuses across the country. Every day we make it a little safer to be conservative – out in public – without fear of bad grades as a result of our views. Sandra should know we have no fear in calling out a classmate for thoughtless liberal ideology.

Sandra Fluke doesn't speak for me. Or for Georgetown.

She doesn't speak for those of us who worked hard to be able to choose to come to a great institution with a great tradition of faith and scholarship. She certainly can't speak for the Jesuits who dedicated their lives to God and Education with a long established set of rules. There are only ten of them, and Ms. Fluke would do well to give them a quick read.

Read more:

http:// thecollegeconservative.com/2012/03/02/sandra-fluke-does-not-speak-for-me/

UNC called to cut ties with Rush radio station

By Gregory Childress

[email protected]; 419-6645

CHAPEL HILL – As of late Tuesday afternoon, UNC Chancellor Holden Thorp had not responded to a liberal blogger's call for the university to sever ties with the radio station that broadcasts Rush Limbaugh's conservative talk show.

James Protzman, who blogs for the liberal BlueNC.org, emailed Thorp this week to ask him to end the university's relationship with WRDU because of comments Limbaugh made about Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke critics have said are misogynistic.

"I think this is a real hard situation for them," Protzman said in an interview Tuesday. "I think they're going to lay low as long as they can."

Limbaugh called Fluke, who testified before Congress in support of President Barack Obama's contraceptive health care coverage plan a "slut" and a "prostitute" and requested that she post her sexual activities on the Internet.

WRDU, which bills itself as "Rush Radio," is owned by Clear Channel Communications Inc., and broadcasts UNC basketball and football games as part of the Tarheel Sports Network, which is owned and operated by Tar Heel Sports Properties.

Clear Channel Communications Inc. also owns G-105.1, 100.7 The River and Kiss 93.9 in the Triangle.

UNC's Athletics Department did issue a statement this week in an attempt to put some distance between the university and Limbaugh's statements, which have caused at least 10 of Limbaugh's sponsors to stop advertising on the show.

"The university, the Athletics Department, and Tar Heel Sports Properties do not control or in any way endorse the normal programming of any of the stations that air the game broadcasts including the recent comments by Rush Limbaugh aired on WRDU 106.1," wrote Rick Steinbacher, associate athletic director for marketing.

In his email message to Thorp, Protzman called Limbaugh's show "despicable" and not fit for association with the UNC brand.

"I'm sorry to ruin your day, but this situation is intolerable," Protzman said. "It is not a matter of free speech, it is a matter of integrity, honor and decency."

Meanwhile, Limbaugh's comments have been met with outrage by women across the country, including Protzman's wife, Jane Brown, who is a journalism professor at the university.

"I join him in thinking that the university should sever ties with radio stations that feature the misogynistic Rush Limbaugh," Brown said. "The university stands for the pursuit of truth through civil discourse. Rush Limbaugh pursues neither truth nor civility and should not benefit from association with the good name of UNC."

And Anne Mitchell Whisnant, a history professor at UNC, said she was outraged when she heard Limbaugh's remarks.

"I think the Limbaugh remarks were totally outrageous to all women," said Whisnant, who has signed an online petition calling on the university to cut ties with the radio station. "It seems to me that airing basketball games on that station is not something we should be doing."

Whisnant said remarks such as Limbaugh's serve to erode hard-fought gains women have made over the past 150 years.

"I've studied women's history, so that gives me a sense of how hard women have had to fight for equality and to have self-determination over their lives," Whisnant said.

Protzman said he expects Thorp to hear from more students and faculty members when they return from spring break next week.

"I think the faculty will find themselves very unhappy about this," Protzman said.

Read more: The Herald-Sun - UNC called to cut ties with Rush radio station

http://www.heraldsun.com/view/full_story/17770658/article-UNC-called-to-cut-ties-with-Rush-radio-station

More sponsors yank ads from Limbaugh

Some 30-plus have withdrawn support from the radio talker's show

By Bill Cromwell

Mar 7, 2012

The number of advertisers abandoning Rush Limbaugh's talk show has gone from a trickle to a flood.

More than 30 companies have pulled their ads off his program, including more than 20 yesterday alone, as the fallout continues over Limbaugh's comments last week about a Georgetown University law student, whom he called a slut and a prostitute for discussing contraception in front of a Congressional committee.

And the advertiser exodus probably is not done.

Sentiment in the media community is clearly against Limbaugh, as a poll taken yesterday by Media Life found, and many buyers are advising their clients to sever ties to the radioactive talk show host.

Brands who have remained with Limbaugh are seeing big push back on social media networks, where liberal and women's groups have organized campaigns against the show, targeting advertisers through Facebook and Twitter.

The controversy doesn't look like it will die down anytime soon.

Yesterday a second radio station, WBEC in Pittsfield, Mass., said that it is dropping Limbaugh's program, a day after a station in Hawaii became the first to cancel the show.

Yesterday's advertising defections included several recognizable names. Netflix, which claimed it had asked its media agency not to run its ads on the Limbaugh program in the past, said that several of its ads had actually appeared on the program. It has now ordered its agency not to let it happen again.

Capital One similarly said it usually does not run ads on Limbaugh but one had aired inadvertently on a Limbaugh web page. The financial company said it will boycott Limbaugh entirely going forward.

Other advertisers pulling their support included John Deere and AccuQuote.

Premiere Networks, the Clear Channel subsidiary that syndicates Limbaugh's program, is urging media buyers to consider moving their clients' ad dollars from Limbaugh's show to another one of its programs so that it does not have to offer refunds, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Whether that strategy will work remains to be seen. Many have criticized Premiere for jumping too quickly to Limbaugh's defense when the controversy began.

The syndicator merely said it respected Limbaugh's right to his own opinion in a debate that inflamed so many people's passions.

But with media people so disgusted with Limbaugh's behavior, they may not want their clients to continue to support Premiere, which seems to be enabling the host's continued claims that he was merely stooping to his critics' level when he used the words slut and prostitute.

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/artman2/publish/Radio_46/More-sponsors-yank-ads-from-Limbaugh.asp

While Limbaugh Sheds Advertisers, Taxpayers Pay to Broadcast His Toxic Sludge to the Troops

Even if stations ditch Limbaugh, there are still thousands of proto-Rushes waiting in the wings around the country.

March 6, 2012

Rush Limbaugh's defiant, halfhearted apology didn't convince anyone that he'd mended his ways.

As of Tuesday evening, Limbaugh's program had shed 35 advertisers, according to ThinkProgress. The count includes AOL, Sears, Allstate Insurance, Geico, and John Deere. As advertisers increasingly respond to pressure, online and off, from angry customers, other activists are turning their anger directly against the radio outlets that broadcast Limbaugh's show.

So far this week, two stations have dropped the program. WBEC in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and KPUA in Hilo, Hawaii, were the first, and if the pressure continues, they may not be the last. WBEC's general manager, Peter Barry, said in a statement, "The nature of Rush's programming has always presented challenges for us and he's always pushed the envelope. But this time he's taken it too far."

Iraq war veterans Miranda Norman, Kayla Williams and Robin Eckstein, and Katherine Scheirman, the former chief of medical operations for the U.S. Air Force, all with the organization VoteVets, released a statement calling for Limbaugh's show to be removed from taxpayer-funded American Forces Network, which is heard by troops serving overseas. They wrote:

Rush Limbaugh has a freedom of speech and can say what he wants, but in light of his horribly misogynistic comments, American Forces Radio should no longer give him a platform. Our entire military depends on troops respecting each other – women and men. There simply can be no place on military airwaves for sentiments that would undermine that respect. When many of our female troops use birth control, for Limbaugh to say they are "sluts" and "prostitutes" is beyond the pale. It isn't just disrespectful to our women serving our country, but it's language that goes against everything that makes our military work. Again, we swore to uphold our Constitution, including the freedom of speech, and would not take that away from anyone – even Limbaugh. But that does not mean AFN should broadcast him. In fact, it shouldn't.

The Pentagon, though, doesn't seem interested in dropping Limbaugh yet. A spokesman told the AP it would continue to air a variety of programming. But VoteVets has a petition to remove Rush, and other sites have more information on who to contact to stop spending taxpayer dollars on Limbaugh.

But the real test is how Clear Channel, the mega-conglomerate that distributes Limbaugh's show, will react. A petitioner at MoveOn's SignOn.org Web site is asking for Clear Channel to drop Limbaugh's show, and 200,939 people had signed it as of press time. Curt Hopkins at the Christian Science Monitor pointed out that, "unlike Limbaugh, the San Antonio-based company has quarterly revenue targets to meet and has to be concerned about the immediate reaction of shareholders. Clear Channel operates 866 stations in 150 markets in the United States."

Clear Channel has been the largest owner of radio stations in the U.S. since telecom ownership rules were relaxed by the Telecommunications Act of 1996. The company has faced charges of censorship, and has consolidated its hold over radio in part by getting rid of local hosts and programs and syndicating national shows instead. It was bought out in 2008 and taken private by Bain Capital (founded by presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who still rakes in the cash from Bain and who has remained mostly quiet on the Limbaugh issue) and Thomas H. Lee Partners.

Limbaugh's 2008 contract with Clear Channel goes through 2016, and was worth $400 million in total. Limbaugh broadcasts his show from a 24,000-square-foot mansion in Florida, and has a private jet that alone is worth $54 million.

Premiere Networks, the subsidiary of Clear Channel that distributes shows like Limbaugh's, makes money not only from advertisers, but from the stations that pay to play its programs. A Daily Kos blogger, giving instructions on how to take action against Limbaugh at local radio stations, pointed out that Limbaugh's show is probably the most expensive program the station carries. The combination of advertisers dropping out and stations ditching Rush might be enough to spur the parent company into action.

Or maybe not.

"As long as the Limbaugh show maintains its ratings and notoriety, there will be advertisers eager to utilize it," Michael Harrison, publisher of the talk radio trade magazine, Talkers, told the Christian Science Monitor. "I would imagine Clear Channel is already picking up new sponsors to replace the ones that have publicly defected and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those that have canceled come back after the dust has settled....The American advertising industry is not necessarily known for its taste or dignity."

As if to prove Harrison's point, one advertiser sent out a press release on Tuesday defending Limbaugh's "free speech," and declaring that it would begin airing radio spots during Rush's show. That advertiser describes itself in the press release as "the world's largest sugar daddy and sugar baby dating Web site."

Even if more stations do ditch Limbaugh, it's important to remember that there are thousands of proto-Rushes waiting in the wings around the country. Brett Banditelli, producer of labor radio program "The Rick Smith Show," told AlterNet, "The endgame for Rush can't be the same endgame we had for Glenn Beck."

"In almost every market, regardless of size, there's a local right-wing talk show who's been pushing the extreme agenda for decades," Banditelli continued. "The right got it. They realized it was a venue they could control. And they did. With us finally waking up to Rush we need to wake up to the entire strategy and look at our resources and say do we want to hurt Rush, or do we want to build our own system?"

Progressives haven't had the luck with talk radio that the right has had, with the collapse of the Air America network in 2010, but Thom Hartmann has found success, and with the addition of radio talkers Bill Press and Stephanie Miller to Current TV's television lineup, there are hosts who could bring a left-of-center viewpoint with a national outlook to syndication. And there are thousands of independent programs that could use a larger audience and more support.

Whether Rush stays on air or not, progressives would do well to put some effort into helping build an alternative structure. Without better hosts, the space Limbaugh vacates will just be filled by another right-wing blowhard.

Sarah Jaffe is an associate editor at AlterNet, a rabblerouser and frequent Twitterer. You can follow her at @seasonothebitch.

http://www.alternet.org/news/154437/while_limbaugh_sheds_advertisers,_taxpayers_pay_to_broadcast_his_toxic_sludge_to_the_troops

Flopper, the sludge you post is not worth paying for
:wink: :wink: and in your case you get waht you pay for NOTHING,,,just more crap from a wanna be expert,,,,,EH dr terry?????

TexasBred said:
Oldtimer said:

ACTUALLY IT WAS NOT A CONGRESSIONAL HEARING THAT SHE TESTIFIED FOR...IT WAS A "MADE FOR TELEVISION" EVENT PUT TOGETHER BY NANCY PELOSO.
Mar 2, 2012 by Angela Morabito

I'm a proud Georgetown woman upset about another Georgetown woman who may have no pride at all. How else do you explain - Ms. Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown Law student, now famous for testimony she never gave – jumping up to talk about her sex life (with the House Minority Leader and with the liberal media) and ask for the cost of her sex life to be subsidized by other students at a Jesuit School?

Sandra Fluke was declined the privilege (a privilege, not a right) of testifying in front of a Senate Committee on the proposed contraceptive mandate.

Her name was submitted too late to be admitted to testify. She's not a lawyer. She's not a member of the clergy – crucial for a hearing on religious freedom, wouldn't you say? That's what Representative Issa said. Her one claim to fame in the reproductive health care debate is…drumroll, please…being a student club leader! You go, Sandra! Hang those posters girl. Wear out those Sharpies.

Me? I love me some extracurricular involvement. The difference between Sandra and me is that I don't think it qualifies me to speak in front of Congress. "The Chair calls to the stand the captains of the intramural ultimate frisbee team!"

Having been told by Congress to more or less shut up and go home, Sandra found a sympathetic ear in Nancy Pelosi. She is not going to find one on the Georgetown Campus. She is wildly out of step.

Senate Democrats needed a show pony for this circus – and they knew they could find a liberal woman on a college campus who would willingly trot around the ring. That's why Nancy & Pals created a photo op with all the props – the microphones, the podium, an air of pretense, and the all-important liberal media – for Sandra to tell her "story." And it is just that – a story, told on a stage.

But Nancy Pelosi and the Liberal Media should know that they can no longer rely on college campuses as an endless source of liberal support. My colleagues and I at TheCollegeConservative are creating a new wave on campuses across the country. Every day we make it a little safer to be conservative – out in public – without fear of bad grades as a result of our views. Sandra should know we have no fear in calling out a classmate for thoughtless liberal ideology.

Sandra Fluke doesn't speak for me. Or for Georgetown.

She doesn't speak for those of us who worked hard to be able to choose to come to a great institution with a great tradition of faith and scholarship. She certainly can't speak for the Jesuits who dedicated their lives to God and Education with a long established set of rules. There are only ten of them, and Ms. Fluke would do well to give them a quick read.

Read more:

http:// thecollegeconservative.com/2012/03/02/sandra-fluke-does-not-speak-for-me/

Texasbred- PLEASE quit confusing this issue by bringing in the facts! :D

Yes please stop!!!
You know how easy it is to confuse the liberal posters on here :wink: :wink:

Like finding non existent $50 a ton hay ....
Do i need to mention the rest of the far fetched claims made by one or two..Harrassment??stalking????people laughing?????the list goes on and on

EH????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Where was all this outrage when NBC decided to change the Pledge of Allegiance? I don't remember so many so interested in public sponsorship then.

Flounder is worried about Rush's 28 out of 18,000 sponsors :lol: :lol:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/ ... r_sponsors

Now, let me put this in further perspective for you, this number of 28 or 32, and then we're gonna move on to other things. Sponsors of our program are both nationwide companies, like Two If By Tea (my tea company), and local companies, like "Mike's Auto Body Repair" or a local bank. If we added up all of our affiliates (let's choose the number 600) and we assumed that each of those affiliates had 30 such sponsors in the course of our three-hour program, there might be -- all across this country -- as many as 18,000 different sponsors of this program. Let me put it another way: There might be 18,000 different people buying advertising within this program alone.

That is a conservative number: 600 stations, 18 commercial minutes an hour. We take whatever we take to sell ourselves and the local station keeps the rest. They have local advertisers. You add up all those over the course of 600 stations, over three hours a day, five days a week, and we're talking 18,000 different sponsors, okay? ABC News, who understands how this works and are purposely misrepresenting it, is out there ballyhooing that we have lost 28 sponsors. Twenty-eight sponsors out of 18,000! That's like losing a couple of french fries in the container when it's delivered to you at the drive-thru. You don't even notice it.

Latest posts