• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Reverse Stalker Question?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I've been receiving numerous e-mails and PM's- mostly from females- that have been stalked by 1-2-3 folks on this site-- and since it became public they have been contacting each other- sharing info- sharing e-mails- sharing PM's- and tracking down locations- and putting together who these Hypocrit/Hopalong type stalk/attack posters that not only attacked them on the site- but tried to delve into their backgrounds/personal/work lives- and that in several cases outright made sexual innuendo type propositioning to them- and tell them how lonely they are with their family situations or live away families- or in one case a hot pants lady that appears out for the hustle..... :roll:
They have put together all this info- and discerned that these folks post under other legitimate names on the other threads.....

My question- would they be wrong contacting the wives or husbands of these folks and giving them copies of the e-mails/PM's they have received- and let the wives/husbands decide for themselves :???:

Would this not be the better way- rather than banning these folks from the site- at which they just come back under another false psuedonym.... :???:

are you serious?? why would someone try and hook up here??? I have made comments refering to a wild weekend or something to that effect to a couple of the gals here, but it was all in fun, they knew ....

I think you are blowing this up to make you look less like a pompous ass than you are.

If there was this so called "evidence" of stalking, would it not have already been turned over to Macon?

He'll have access to PMs if it is needed. Past and present.

You're blowing smoke

Would you care to show any pm from me to any female poster that shows I am stalking them!
You have my permission to post them here since supposedly they are from me!!!!
If you cannot do that is it possible that you are LIEING again!!!

Either do it or have Macon do it!!!!

You are one sick puppy oldtimer if you cannot or will not show your proof against me, If you show that verifiable proof I will gladly leave this site!
If not then you admit to being a liar!!!

Note I am only asking for proof against me!!!!!!!!!!

Step up oldtimer!!!!

Show your evidence!

Oldtimer said:
I've been receiving numerous e-mails and PM's- mostly from females- that have been stalked by 1-2-3 folks on this site-- and since it became public they have been contacting each other- sharing info- sharing e-mails- sharing PM's- and tracking down locations- and putting together who these Hypocrit/Hopalong type stalk/attack posters that not only attacked them on the site- but tried to delve into their backgrounds/personal/work lives- and that in several cases outright made sexual innuendo type propositioning to them- and tell them how lonely they are with their family situations or live away families- or in one case a hot pants lady that appears out for the hustle..... :roll:
They have put together all this info- and discerned that these folks post under other legitimate names on the other threads.....

My question- would they be wrong contacting the wives or husbands of these folks and giving them copies of the e-mails/PM's they have received- and let the wives/husbands decide for themselves :???:

Would this not be the better way- rather than banning these folks from the site- at which they just come back under another false psuedonym.... :???:
Are you wondering whether they should contact the wives/husbands of the "legitimate" posters who they believe to be posting as someone else?

If this is the case, how is it that they "discerned" that these folks post under other legitimate names on the other threads? Was it a hunch? A guess? Wishful thinking?

Any site admin with two brain cells to rub together can "discern" whether someone has multiple IDs, unless that individual takes extra steps to avoid detection... something that the average internet Sybil doesn't do. Is this the case here? Is there actual proof of multiple IDs? If that's the case, why haven't the extra IDs been banned?

If you're suggesting that they do contact the families of people they do not know for certain are the ones causing them concern, then I'd say that you're no better than those you accuse.

posted by oldtimer

I don't have to explain or show anything to you...All you want to do is get another P*ssing match going....

Nope all he has to do is accuse

It's about time that somebody is going to finally address Katrina trying to get me to run away with her! She already showed up at my workplace once...

Oldtimer said:

We been having some good Political conversations for the past 24 hours or so with no fighting and no bickering and no fluff. So why you have to try to stir the pot again? Tell them to get over it, if they want to leave then leave and quit being big liberal babies! Tell them to quit being the weaker vessel and be our equals!

Do you see me making a big deal about the PM below that I received?

Oldtimer said:
Aplus I must confess to you I am getting older and with my age I have found that I may enjoy the company of men more than I did in my youth. I am struggling on rather to follow through with these feelings I find myself having. If you are ever up my way maybe we could meet and have coffee or whatever else we may find mutual enjoying :wink:

I trust you will keep this PM between me and you because I have not discussed these cravings with my wife or children!

Sandhusker said:
It's about time that somebody is going to finally address Katrina trying to get me to run away with her! She already showed up at my workplace once...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well- I guess those that have nothing to worry about- have no problem-- but to the 2 or 3 these multi posters that these "POed women" have combined to put together info on (which I think they have some very substantial evidence on)- then be prepared to let your wife/husband make the decision....

And A+- you can stick any horsesh+t you want on-- some of these e-mails and PM's are pretty specific to where they live and where/when the spouse is- etc......

Let the spouse decide- if it ain't you A+-eh?

Well- I guess those that have nothing to worry about- have no problem-- but to the 2 or 3 these multi posters that these "POed women" have combined to put together info on (which I think they have some very substantial evidence on)- then be prepared to let your wife/husband make the decision....

You better make sure it is "substantial", and make sure you know who you are accusing also.

General Information on Internet Reputation Management

Sue Scheff won an $11.3 million lawsuit for internet slander. Her site contains many excellent references revealing how easy it is to be slandered or libeled on the Internet.

OT I would have kept these PM's private but since you want to push the issue then I must. Is the information on your website up to date so I can pass them on to your wife?

Oldtimer said:
aplusmnt said:
Oldtimer said:
Aplus you have not answered my PM, I would love to explore this teabagging technique that you refer to, I will be the bottom if you want?

OT please quit PM'ing me I am happy with my wife and have no interest in your perverted desires.

I am sorry I am so lonely!

Still waiting for the proof that I stalked an woman oldtimer
Perhaps it is time Macon got involved, am sure he would prefer NOT to be involved in a lawsuit demanding those pms, a sure way to get his site shut down.
Prove your alligations or retract them!!! YOUR choice!!

You have already stateded you would like me removed from this site, could that be motive for spreading lies?????

GEE- A+-- why so defensive and nervous... :???: Most innocent persons would want to expose a pervert....

As more info comes in- I see no problem if those women want to expose Hypocrit to his wife and family- as they have the name of the town (I never even heard of and couldn't be made up) the wifes name- kids - local landmarks--everything...
And like I said- it would be up to the wife to decide on the evidence they have.... :???:

And as the day goes on- I get more PM's and e-mails.... :D Hypo- you were a busy naughty boy :wink:

Oldtimer said:
GEE- A+-- why so defensive and nervous... :???: Most innocent persons would want to expose a pervert....

As more info comes in- I see no problem if those women want to expose Hypocrit to his wife and family- as they have the name of the town (I never even heard of and couldn't be made up) the wifes name- kids - local landmarks--everything...
And like I said- it would be up to the wife to decide on the evidence they have.... :???:

And as the day goes on- I get more PM's and e-mails.... :D Hypo- you were a busy naughty boy :wink:

I'm not married, never have been. No kids.

The name of the city I live in, as for that. Macon can let you know, it's not small, and everyone has heard of it.

You are either lying, or got the wrong man.

Oldtimer said:

Like I said you just want to stir the pot, probably no PM's to you about anything. You have proven you lie often.

Now lets say you are not lying. These women are bitter liars also! If they were really afraid they were being stalked they would never do anything to provoke the stalker by making real life contact with him or his family. They would run away and stay away the last thing a person afraid would do i provoke retaliation from someone they are supposedly afraid of.

So in Summary either you OT are a liar or these women are liars, they never were scared of anyone!

Ps. would you quit pm'ing me it is getting old! I have posted the proof that PM's can be trusted and surely there is no way to fabricate them. So the proof is you are flirting with your gay side!

I would think the folks who allegedly received these messages would turn them over to Macon or the appropriate authorities, NOT to a Keystone Kop.
I can't think that the victims would have stayed silent all this time, only to turn things over to a so-called defective, ah detective.

Oldtimer said:

And as the day goes on- I get more PM's and e-mails.... :D Hypo- you were a busy naughty boy :wink:[/quo

Your are a phony oldtimer
Show the pms supposedly from me!!
OPPPS you cant so you go after hypo!!!
who is next,

step oldman and stop talking with whisky fueled talk, show proof , or are you going to evade that too??????

Maybe just mention the name of the town OT, those that know me will let you know if you are correct or not.

And would someone please let me know my wife's name also. That way if I do choose to get married someday, I can search out the properly named person, thanks.

loomixguy said:
I would think the folks who allegedly received these messages would turn them over to Macon or the appropriate authorities, NOT to a Keystone Kop.
I can't think that the victims would have stayed silent all this time, only to turn things over to a so-called defective, ah detective.

They have been forwarded-- and what Macon does is up to him... All I'm saying to the guilty folks is fore acknowledged- fore warned... You have some "women worse than scorned" after your butt- and I'm not sure even disappearing will stop them.....

The rest have no worry- or should have no real interest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts