• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Reverse Stalker Question?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to thank OT, for bringing this Conspiracy theory to light.

Without you, I could not have brought my guilt to everyone's attention.

as I walk to jail, all I have to say is....

Long live the illuminati!!!!!!

icon_lmao.gif
icon_lmao.gif
icon_lmao.gif

nonothing said:
hypocritexposer said:
Nonothing, have you tried to re-register on Ranchers, under a different name?

I not sure you can do it, unless you are using a different IP.

Doesn't come up for me. I can't find the registration part.

But if you find it, I'd like to know, cause I am putting together some information on the privacy agreement that everyone signed up for.

OT has taken this to a new level with these accusations and bringing family into these false accusations. And that in itself was brought up by Macon in the past.

It sure would be nice if OT provided proof. Because if he does not, it's going to bite him in the butt.

In order to prove defamation, you have to be able to prove that what was said or written about you was false. If the information is true, or if you consented to publication of the material, you will not have a case. However, you may bring an defamatory action if the comments are so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you.

All i know is that Jigs signed in under a different name one time ,,had a problem with his i think........He at least told everyone up front who he was and why,he never never hid the fact.so I figured it must not be that difficult to get done...

Yes, I did once also, now that you remind me.

I was in Calgary and didn't have access to my password, and I too let everybody know who I was. I think I used a name that was similar to Hypocritexposer.

Hypo that was wrong. You have no right to take the BS from here to another site...now all you have done is shown yes you will follow someone to another site.
Keep the fight HERE

Yes OT is a sorry SOB he lies and will stir up shiit but bringing others into the frey is wrong. Hail you have his home phone number why didnt you just call and cuzz his sorry azz out?
This place was until the BS OT stired up was fun at times made you think.
I really do think OT's goal was to have this place shut down ....well it looks like he has achieved his goal.

WAY TO GO OT too bad you wont see the cost you have to pay untill its too late.

Oldtimer said:
I've been receiving numerous e-mails and PM's- mostly from females- that have been stalked by 1-2-3 folks on this site-- and since it became public they have been contacting each other- sharing info- sharing e-mails- sharing PM's- and tracking down locations- and putting together who these Hypocrit/Hopalong type stalk/attack posters that not only attacked them on the site- but tried to delve into their backgrounds/personal/work lives- and that in several cases outright made sexual innuendo type propositioning to them- and tell them how lonely they are with their family situations or live away families- or in one case a hot pants lady that appears out for the hustle..... :roll:
They have put together all this info- and discerned that these folks post under other legitimate names on the other threads.....

My question- would they be wrong contacting the wives or husbands of these folks and giving them copies of the e-mails/PM's they have received- and let the wives/husbands decide for themselves :???:

Would this not be the better way- rather than banning these folks from the site- at which they just come back under another false psuedonym.... :???:

Ot......
If there is any stalking all the people who are being stalked have to do is contact the stalkers internet provider and show proof of the emails. And the internet provider can cancel the internet service or give the proof emails to the law..... I've done it.....
YOU... Ot are lowlife windbag that is looking for trouble and you might just get more than you bargain for.... SHAME ON YOU!!!

Sandhusker said:
It's about time that somebody is going to finally address Katrina trying to get me to run away with her! She already showed up at my workplace once...

Right.... When there suppost to be a buried body in the basement of the bank.... No chance in hell for me!!! Even though you are know in town to be the hottie..... :D :roll: :D

MsSage said:
Hypo that was wrong. You have no right to take the BS from here to another site...now all you have done is shown yes you will follow someone to another site.
Keep the fight HERE

Yes OT is a sorry SOB he lies and will stir up shiit but bringing others into the frey is wrong. Hail you have his home phone number why didnt you just call and cuzz his sorry azz out?
I really do think OT's goal was to have this place shut down ....well it looks like he has achieved his goal.

Mrs Greg

Not seldom I disagree with you but this is one.
oldtimer was the one who took it ot the other site and used hypo and my name in the post on the other site.

I did not respond but shame on him for taking it to 5barx when I have never posted there, and as far as I can tell niether had hypo (could be wrong)

You want to chastize someone it might be best to chastize oldtimer

katrina said:
Ot......
If there is any stalking all the people who are being stalked have to do is contact the stalkers internet provider and show proof of the emails. And the internet provider can cancel the internet service or give the proof emails to the law..... I've done it.....
YOU... Ot are lowlife windbag that is looking for trouble and you might just get more than you bargain for.... SHAME ON YOU!!!

After watching this thread and now katrina has nailed the answer dead right. Excellent

hopalong said:
MsSage said:
Keep the fight HERE

Mrs Greg

Not seldom I disagree with you but this is one.
oldtimer was the one who took it ot the other site and used hypo and my name in the post on the other site.

I did not respond but shame on him for taking it to 5barx when I have never posted there, and as far as I can tell niether had hypo (could be wrong)

You want to chastize someone it might be best to chastize oldtimer

#1 I am Sage not mrs greg............. :p

#2 Hypo was the one who started the thread in 5x not OT....If ot did take this shiit there to begin with I didnt knwo about that...sorry I work alot of hours and have an hour drive TO work. Show me where ot took this frey there to begin with and I will appoligize to hypo.

#3 I have chastized the SOB ot many times for stiring up this shiit. I have said I think he has had some pm him and he has turned it into stalking by twisting words and getting others worked up.

#4 I have posted where to file a TRUE INTERNET STALKING case BUT as I have said, along with others and even the site you HAVE to go through your Local LAW ENFORCEMENT and file a report.

Hoppy dont think I am mad ...just tired, pmsing, metopausing real BAD and fed up with the FBS ot has stired up and really dont see any good coming for this. I feel sorry for this supposed wife of someone who is going to get blindsided by a FRIGGING game some SOB is playing and who will be the REAL victum. If there really is a case of stalking CALL THE FRIGGING COPS ...let the ones who can handle this the RIGHT way instead of an supposed "JP" ex sherriff who lies and wouldnt know real police work if it hit him upside the head.

You maybe right Sage, as to who posted it there,
I alpoligize for the fact I said Mrs Greg :oops: :oops: :oops:

Karen....You KNOW OT's NOT LYING...YOU KNOW who this guy is YOU encouraged it with one poster so get off your high horse and start telling the truth....

Macon was givin the pm's and info...not mine yet but its going in today....Macon will see one I got,the rest I deleted....

Following OT to another site is extremely sick...you guys need to give your heads a shake,this is a web site ,used to be a darn good one too,but this has gottin WAY WAY out of control..... :mad: :mad:

Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:
Oldtimer said:
They have been forwarded-- and what Macon does is up to him... All I'm saying to the guilty folks is fore acknowledged- fore warned... You have some "women worse than scorned" after your butt- and I'm not sure even disappearing will stop them.....

The rest have no worry- or should have no real interest.....

Yea right another lie by out resident liar!

from what I understand YOU have a lot to lose in this little game you are playing!
Not only from Macon but from some folks that do not care how much pull you think you have in Montana.
Like to Travel oldtimer??
You have to travel to defend your self in out of state suits or lose by default, hummmmm wonder what you might be worth if there are enough default judgments against you :wink:

And who's going to be the Plaintiff-- Hopalong, Droopy, Snoopy, Memanpa, or one of your other anonymous names....How do you slander or damage someone that lives under multiple ID's and doesn't exist.... :???: :roll:

But it is interesting the number of folks that will support an unnamed pervert- who is not only hitting on other women on the site- but is cheating behind his wife and family at the same time under his "legitimate" user name on the other threads...

The plaintiff woulkd be hopalong since that is who you are falsely accusing, guess you are not as up to date as you think you are, How many lawsuits are rfiled each yr by people that use a name other than the name on the birth certificate>
snoop dogg
ice t
brad pitt
wynonna
etc etc etc
OPPPP real people 30 oldtimer 0

Mrs.Greg said:
Karen....You KNOW OT's NOT LYING...YOU KNOW who this guy is YOU encouraged it with one poster so get off your high horse and start telling the truth....

Macon was givin the pm's and info...not mine yet but its going in today....Macon will see one I got,the rest I deleted....

Following OT to another site is extremely sick...you guys need to give your heads a shake,this is a web site ,used to be a darn good one too,but this has gottin WAY WAY out of control..... :mad: :mad:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39387

hopalong said:
You maybe right Sage, as to who posted it there,
I alpoligize for the fact I said Mrs Greg :oops: :oops: :oops:
dang you hoppy ..see what you did you brought her BACK :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What does she do?????? Puts a posters personal info out for all to see and makes more accusations :roll: :roll: :roll:

Shut up Sage...apparently You & Katrina agree its ok to harrass women on this site and your friend Faster knew about it...Whatever...proves the point depends WHO you are because it was OK for Hypo to out alice and reader but not ok to do it to Faster....BOOOO HOOOO

I'm standing up for OT....OT did what those women asked him to do....GOOD FOR HIM....it wasn't until today I finally pm'ed Macon with my story.....so Fastr's friend can thank her for that.....

Dang I am sorry for getting her back!!!
Sorry Sage for insulting you :wink: :wink:
:oops: :oops:

katrina said:
hopalong said:
Dang I am sorry for getting her back!!!
Sorry Sage for insulting you :wink: :wink:
:oops: :oops:

Now your going to have to pay big time!!!

That sounds like a threat, and on the internet too
Guess I need to contact our resident sheriff/judge/moderator and whine about that sort of thing!!! :D :D :D

Make him feel important??

NAHH won't lower myself that low :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mrs.Greg said:
Shut up Sage...apparently You & Katrina agree its ok to harrass women on this site and your friend Faster knew about it...Whatever...proves the point depends WHO you are because it was OK for Hypo to out alice and reader but not ok to do it to Faster....BOOOO HOOOO

I'm standing up for OT....OT did what those women asked him to do....GOOD FOR HIM....it wasn't until today I finally pm'ed Macon with my story.....so Fastr's friend can thank her for that.....

WHHAAAAAAA Gawd I fell out of my chair laughing at you...your hahahahahahahahahah too frigging funny.

Why didnt a REAL officer of the court tell these women to contact thier LOCAL POLICE?????? because it wouldnt add drama here :roll:
How much of what has happened has been ENFLAMED by ot stiring the pot?
Go back to where the hail you were and cry yourself a river.

You cant SHUT ME UP :twisted:
oooppsss yes you can ....get your handy dandy moderator friend to remove my posts.

too bad for FH friend ....a woman scorned and a married one to boot ggeeshhhhhh What the hail were you talking to a guy about anyways and how did it get that personal? hmmmmmm I have talked very little to any of the men here and I DAMMMMM sure dont get personal to keep from any misunderstanding from happening. Too bad yall think this is a game....oooppssss thats what happens when you play around.

HOPPY boy let me tell you what................Ohhhhhhhhh you have a big debt to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts