• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

RFD-TV Beef Checkoff program tonight

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mrj

Reaction score
A reminder of the program about the Beef Checkoff tonight.

Time is 7:pM, MDT. It airs again June 2, 4, 5, & 6, at various times.

Anyone wanting to fully inform themselves about the Beef Checkoff prior to air time can check the website, www.beefboard.org for everything relating to the checkoff.

At that site, you can find the Beef Act & Order (the law) creating the Beef Checkoff, The rinancial & Audit info, Litigation, Evaluation, Committees, and more! Truly, not just for this show, but to be informed about the beef checkoff, every cattle producer owes it to him/her self to study this site.

Why or how anyone can justify making the claim (absolutely false, IMO) that producers have no say in the Beef Checkoff, without having studied this site or that of their state Beef Council (or their state governing body for the checkoff by whatever the name in your state is) is beyond belief.

MRJ

Is this checkoff similar in operation to the Pork checkoff?

If so, then I feel that a majority will NOT be able to have their voices heard. If NPB and NPPC had adhered to the will of the producers, the checkoff would have gone down to defeat.

But since you will tell me that they are TOTALLY different, then there is NO basis for my post. :wink:

Latest posts