• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

RFD TV

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
NCBA IS GONNA BE ON RFD TV THUR.THE 21ST, I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME............GOOD LUCK
 

Les

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Location
Alberta
haymaker ..think you can hold your breath that long? :p
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Les said:
haymaker ..think you can hold your breath that long? :p

sorry I didnt see this LES, but no matter no surprises in the NCBA,RFDTV episode its plainly obvious where their loyalities lie..............good luck
 

frenchie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Location
nw manitoba
HAY MAKER said:
NCBA IS GONNA BE ON RFD TV THUR.THE 21ST, I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME............GOOD LUCK

Are you gonna sing Rosie ?:lol:
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
frenchie said:
HAY MAKER said:
NCBA IS GONNA BE ON RFD TV THUR.THE 21ST, I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME............GOOD LUCK

Are you gonna sing Rosie ?:lol:

I hear the french are good at singing the blues ,suppose you do a little yodeling maybe I will hear you down here in TEXAS.ILL be sittin on the front porch this evening with a couple of ole coots and if we hear some thing weird ILL tell em its a french canuckle head named FRANCHIE singing the canuckle head blues..............good luck PS you get that seed in the ground?or messin around like another canuckle headnamed BDR ?
 

frenchie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Location
nw manitoba
HAY MAKER said:
frenchie said:
HAY MAKER said:
NCBA IS GONNA BE ON RFD TV THUR.THE 21ST, I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME............GOOD LUCK

Are you gonna sing Rosie ?:lol:

I hear the french are good at singing the blues ,suppose you do a little yodeling maybe I will hear you down here in TEXAS.ILL be sittin on the front porch this evening with a couple of ole coots and if we hear some thing weird ILL tell em its a french canuckle head named FRANCHIE singing the canuckle head blues..............good luck PS you get that seed in the ground?or messin around like another canuckle headnamed BDR ?

Ah Rosie we canuks wanted to hear you sing far away.



No messing around here.
 

Latest posts

Top