• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

rick perry truthorfalseometer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flounder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
2,631
Reaction score
0
Location
TEXAS
rick perry truthorfalseometer


FALSE STATEMENTS


http://www.politifact.com/personalities/rick-perry/statements/byruling/false/


PANTS ON FIRE FALSE STATEMENTS


http://www.politifact.com/personalities/rick-perry/statements/byruling/pants-fire/



HALF TRUE STATEMENTS


http://www.politifact.com/personalities/rick-perry/statements/byruling/half-true/





MOSTLY FALSE STATEMENTS


http://www.politifact.com/personalities/rick-perry/statements/byruling/barely-true/






http://www.politifact.com/personalities/rick-perry/
 

jingo2

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
I mean who goes to Florida and says that SS needs to be ditched!!


It's like starting a campaign by settin' Gma's hair on fire!!!!

But today, his editorial, he's eating a bit of crow..sayin that it only needs to be FIXED
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
jingo2 said:
I mean who goes to Florida and says that SS needs to be ditched!!


It's like starting a campaign by settin' Gma's hair on fire!!!!

But today, his editorial, he's eating a bit of crow..sayin that it only needs to be FIXED

Your parents needed to have been FIXED kolo=jingo=lulu=allie!!!!

Ready for some Starbucks, give me more that 8 hour notice next time!!!!!,Never mind you didn't show anyway :wink: :wink: :wink:
 

jingo2

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
hopalong said:
jingo2 said:
I mean who goes to Florida and says that SS needs to be ditched!!


It's like starting a campaign by settin' Gma's hair on fire!!!!

But today, his editorial, he's eating a bit of crow..sayin that it only needs to be FIXED

Your parents needed to have been FIXED kolo=jingo=lulu=allie!!!!

Ready for some Starbucks, give me more that 8 hour notice next time!!!!!,Never mind you didn't show anyway :wink: :wink: :wink:

Talk all you want....but I was there......and you don't even know my real name so how could you leave a ' gift' card as you have stated? Impossible I tell you.


I doubt you'd sit with me anyway...that is if you really knew who I was.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 

woranch

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
arkansas
A

Anonymous

Guest
jingo2 said:
hopalong said:
jingo2 said:
I mean who goes to Florida and says that SS needs to be ditched!!


It's like starting a campaign by settin' Gma's hair on fire!!!!

But today, his editorial, he's eating a bit of crow..sayin that it only needs to be FIXED

Your parents needed to have been FIXED kolo=jingo=lulu=allie!!!!

Ready for some Starbucks, give me more that 8 hour notice next time!!!!!,Never mind you didn't show anyway :wink: :wink: :wink:

Talk all you want....but I was there......and you don't even know my real name so how could you leave a ' gift' card as you have stated? Impossible I tell you.


I doubt you'd sit with me anyway...that is if you really knew who I was.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You never know if you gave him a big bearhug (and it didn't pop his head off) and planted a big sloppy mankiss on him he might like it..... :wink: :lol:
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
Oldtimer said:
You never know if you gave him a big bearhug (and it didn't pop his head off) and planted a big sloppy mankiss on him he might like it..... :wink: :lol:

ot, you are sure one creepy pervert
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:
You never know if you gave him a big bearhug (and it didn't pop his head off) and planted a big sloppy mankiss on him he might like it..... :wink: :lol:

ot, you are sure one creepy pervert

No its comical if only you and Hoppy knew who you really were talking to....
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
jingo2 said:
hopalong said:
jingo2 said:
I mean who goes to Florida and says that SS needs to be ditched!!


It's like starting a campaign by settin' Gma's hair on fire!!!!

But today, his editorial, he's eating a bit of crow..sayin that it only needs to be FIXED

Your parents needed to have been FIXED kolo=jingo=lulu=allie!!!!

Ready for some Starbucks, give me more that 8 hour notice next time!!!!!,Never mind you didn't show anyway :wink: :wink: :wink:

Talk all you want....but I was there......and you don't even know my real name so how could you leave a ' gift' card as you have stated? Impossible I tell you.


I doubt you'd sit with me anyway...that is if you really knew who I was.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:


Jingo, what did he say in Florida about SS?

Provide a quote, if you will......
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:
You never know if you gave him a big bearhug (and it didn't pop his head off) and planted a big sloppy mankiss on him he might like it..... :wink: :lol:

ot, you are sure one creepy pervert

No its comical if only you and Hoppy knew who you really were talking to....

GEEZ seems Oldtimer doesn't have a problem when JINGY posting on Ranchers without providing a full name address and life history but let a Conservative do it and this is the kind of crap Oldtimer pulls.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39319&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Oldtimer
Rancher



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 23465
Location: Northeast Montana
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
snip


And who's going to be the Plaintiff-- Hopalong, Droopy, Snoopy, Memanpa, or one of your other anonymous names....How do you slander or damage someone that lives under multiple ID's and doesn't exist....

But it is interesting the number of folks that will support an unnamed pervert- who is not only hitting on other women on the site- but is cheating behind his wife and family at the same time under his "legitimate" user name on the other threads...


Who is supporting an unnamed poster now Oldtimer? But then that is OK with you isn't it as it seems Jingy is attacking the same people you are.

In the interest of being fair Oldtimer I expect you to DEMAND Jingy post his/her/it's full name, address, spouses full name and phone number or email address and a brief history so we all know exactly who he/she/it is so we have the right name to report to the law enforcement if we ever decide to hold him/her/it accountable for what is posted here on Ranchers. Come on Oldtimer you seem to know who Jingyis so come clean or stop demanding to know who those that disagree with you are :wink:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:
ot, you are sure one creepy pervert

No its comical if only you and Hoppy knew who you really were talking to....

GEEZ seems Oldtimer doesn't have a problem when JINGY posting on Ranchers without providing a full name address and life history but let a Conservative do it and this is the kind of crap Oldtimer pulls.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39319&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Oldtimer
Rancher



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 23465
Location: Northeast Montana
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
snip


And who's going to be the Plaintiff-- Hopalong, Droopy, Snoopy, Memanpa, or one of your other anonymous names....How do you slander or damage someone that lives under multiple ID's and doesn't exist....

But it is interesting the number of folks that will support an unnamed pervert- who is not only hitting on other women on the site- but is cheating behind his wife and family at the same time under his "legitimate" user name on the other threads...


Who is supporting an unnamed poster now Oldtimer? But then that is OK with you isn't it as it seems Jingy is attacking the same people you are.

In the interest of being fair Oldtimer I expect you to DEMAND Jingy post his/her/it's full name, address, spouses full name and phone number or email address and a brief history so we all know exactly who he/she/it is so we have the right name to report to the law enforcement if we ever decide to hold him/her/it accountable for what is posted here on Ranchers. Come on Oldtimer you seem to know who Jingyis so come clean or stop demanding to know who those that disagree with you are :wink:

Whine, whine, whine- but I haven't heard of any women filing allegations against Jingo2 for harassing or stalking them- and I doubt I will...

I guess if Hoppy wants to know who he is so bad - he'll just have to meet him next time...
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
No its comical if only you and Hoppy knew who you really were talking to....

GEEZ seems Oldtimer doesn't have a problem when JINGY posting on Ranchers without providing a full name address and life history but let a Conservative do it and this is the kind of crap Oldtimer pulls.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39319&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Oldtimer
Rancher



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 23465
Location: Northeast Montana
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
snip


And who's going to be the Plaintiff-- Hopalong, Droopy, Snoopy, Memanpa, or one of your other anonymous names....How do you slander or damage someone that lives under multiple ID's and doesn't exist....

But it is interesting the number of folks that will support an unnamed pervert- who is not only hitting on other women on the site- but is cheating behind his wife and family at the same time under his "legitimate" user name on the other threads...


Who is supporting an unnamed poster now Oldtimer? But then that is OK with you isn't it as it seems Jingy is attacking the same people you are.

In the interest of being fair Oldtimer I expect you to DEMAND Jingy post his/her/it's full name, address, spouses full name and phone number or email address and a brief history so we all know exactly who he/she/it is so we have the right name to report to the law enforcement if we ever decide to hold him/her/it accountable for what is posted here on Ranchers. Come on Oldtimer you seem to know who Jingyis so come clean or stop demanding to know who those that disagree with you are :wink:

Whine, whine, whine- but I haven't heard of any women filing allegations against Jingo2 for harassing or stalking them- and I doubt I will...

I guess if Hoppy wants to know who he is so bad - he'll just have to meet him next time...


I haven't heard of any women filing allegations against me either, but that didn't stop you from falsely accusing me......


You even knew my wife's name :lol: :lol: :lol:


Oh, and I would love for them to file a police report, so let them know to do so, wouldn't you.......once they do, I will sue them, and you, for slander.


It's not too late to offer up an apology, for falsely accusing me, you know. Until you do, I will keep bringing up your lies and slander.
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
No its comical if only you and Hoppy knew who you really were talking to....

GEEZ seems Oldtimer doesn't have a problem when JINGY posting on Ranchers without providing a full name address and life history but let a Conservative do it and this is the kind of crap Oldtimer pulls.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39319&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Oldtimer
Rancher



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 23465
Location: Northeast Montana
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
snip


And who's going to be the Plaintiff-- Hopalong, Droopy, Snoopy, Memanpa, or one of your other anonymous names....How do you slander or damage someone that lives under multiple ID's and doesn't exist....

But it is interesting the number of folks that will support an unnamed pervert- who is not only hitting on other women on the site- but is cheating behind his wife and family at the same time under his "legitimate" user name on the other threads...


Who is supporting an unnamed poster now Oldtimer? But then that is OK with you isn't it as it seems Jingy is attacking the same people you are.

In the interest of being fair Oldtimer I expect you to DEMAND Jingy post his/her/it's full name, address, spouses full name and phone number or email address and a brief history so we all know exactly who he/she/it is so we have the right name to report to the law enforcement if we ever decide to hold him/her/it accountable for what is posted here on Ranchers. Come on Oldtimer you seem to know who Jingyis so come clean or stop demanding to know who those that disagree with you are :wink:

Whine, whine, whine- but I haven't heard of any women filing allegations against Jingo2 for harassing or stalking them- and I doubt I will...

I guess if Hoppy wants to know who he is so bad - he'll just have to meet him next time...

I think we all know you had no proof of your so called allegations against any other poster either or you would have posted it when you were told to provide proof or be considered a LIAR on the issue.
That said the point is we don't know who Jingy is and according to your long stand bitching anyone posting on Ranchers should have to provide full information so we all know exactly who is making any and all comments. YOUR rule seems to only come into effect when it is someone that you disagree with. :roll:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
GEEZ seems Oldtimer doesn't have a problem when JINGY posting on Ranchers without providing a full name address and life history but let a Conservative do it and this is the kind of crap Oldtimer pulls.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39319&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0




Who is supporting an unnamed poster now Oldtimer? But then that is OK with you isn't it as it seems Jingy is attacking the same people you are.

In the interest of being fair Oldtimer I expect you to DEMAND Jingy post his/her/it's full name, address, spouses full name and phone number or email address and a brief history so we all know exactly who he/she/it is so we have the right name to report to the law enforcement if we ever decide to hold him/her/it accountable for what is posted here on Ranchers. Come on Oldtimer you seem to know who Jingyis so come clean or stop demanding to know who those that disagree with you are :wink:

Whine, whine, whine- but I haven't heard of any women filing allegations against Jingo2 for harassing or stalking them- and I doubt I will...

I guess if Hoppy wants to know who he is so bad - he'll just have to meet him next time...

I think we all know you had no proof of your so called allegations against any other poster either or you would have posted it when you were told to provide proof or be considered a LIAR on the issue.
That said the point is we don't know who Jingy is and according to your long stand bitching anyone posting on Ranchers should have to provide full information so we all know exactly who is making any and all comments. YOUR rule seems to only come into effect when it is someone that you disagree with. :roll:

Nope- Bossman came out with a new rule to cover the problem...
http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39387
And said to let it drop (as you noticed I'm not the one that keeps bringing it up)...
Tam- when you ride for the brand- the Boss is always right...I'd hate to lose my paycheck.... :wink:
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
I could care less if you don't want to talk about your false accusations, OT.


Until an apology is given, publically, I'll keep bringing it up.

If you want to bring Macon into it, that would be great. I'm sure he will tell you that I had nothing to do with PMs/emails that harrased women on this site.

Why don't you ask him to join the discussion and set things to rest.

I'll even leave the site, when he tells us all that I had anything to do with it. Me leaving the site was your goal, was it not?

You lied, in your attempt to silence me. That's all there is to it.


You FAILED, because everybody knows you are a liar.


I have no fear of bringing up the topic of you lying, and never will. But for some reason you want these false accusations that you labeled me with, to go away.

won't happen, until an apology is given.

admit you were wrong, how hard is that?
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Whine, whine, whine- but I haven't heard of any women filing allegations against Jingo2 for harassing or stalking them- and I doubt I will...

I guess if Hoppy wants to know who he is so bad - he'll just have to meet him next time...

I think we all know you had no proof of your so called allegations against any other poster either or you would have posted it when you were told to provide proof or be considered a LIAR on the issue.
That said the point is we don't know who Jingy is and according to your long stand bitching anyone posting on Ranchers should have to provide full information so we all know exactly who is making any and all comments. YOUR rule seems to only come into effect when it is someone that you disagree with. :roll:

Nope- Bossman came out with a new rule to cover the problem...
http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39387
And said to let it drop (as you noticed I'm not the one that keeps bringing it up)...
Tam- when you ride for the brand- the Boss is always right...I'd hate to lose my paycheck.... :wink:

Geez Oldtimer you are not the one bringing it up because you are not the one that was wronged :roll: If there was true accusations of stalking as a honest to goodness lawman you would have an obligation to see to it action was taken or as Macon's said those be stalked had an obligation to report it and then the law enforcement personel would have had his full corporation. Anyone stalking would have been ban and since Hypo. and Hop the two YOU ACCUSED are still here I say YOU WERE LIEING. My bet is you were told to drop it or lose your paycheck as your accusations were false/slanderous and the boss didn't want you being suited and loosing more than just your paycheck. :roll:

Edited to included

Macon's new rule doesn't change the fact you seem to think anyone posting here has to proving name and address unless those nameless posters are agreeing WITH YOU. :wink: :roll:
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Tam said:
Geez Oldtimer you are not the one bringing it up because you are not the one that was wronged :roll: If there was true accusations of stalking as a honest to goodness lawman you would have an obligation to see to it action was taken or as Macon's said those be stalked had an obligation to report it and then the law enforcement personel would have had his full corporation. Anyone stalking would have been ban and since Hypo. and Hop the two YOU ACCUSED are still here I say YOU WERE LIEING. My bet is you were told to drop it or lose your paycheck as your accusations were false/slanderous and the boss didn't want you being suited and loosing more than just your paycheck. :roll:


I think what I might do is to start re-posting OT's comments all over the internet.


There's nothing wrong or unethical about quoting a person, is there?



"Judge Dick Britzman says", has a nice ring to it, for a new website.....if he expresses his opinions publically, there can't be anything wrong with re-posting them all over the internet, can there....
 

jingo2

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
You folks act like a pack of dogs, all you wanna do is sniff each others tails and go in a circle.


I offered to meet this hopalong poster. I'd heard SO much about him.....and I like to meet famous/ infamous people.

I'll tell ya, people who scream and yell about one certain thing, a fear lurks underneath or a really really deep secret.

People who scream against people of another race-usually are part that color themselves. People who scream about folks like Barney Frank...usually have something to hide and don't want others to know.

These folks yelling about these ' secret' messages....well, I'll betcha they exist for sure as there is too much fuss about nothing for them NOT to exist somewhere.


Raise enough racket about a ' certain' topic and under all that fuss is some interesting facts.


hoppy & Tam....why are so interested in who I am? I don't give a thought as to who you are...

I'd only be interest in ONE of you anyway , so you'd not have to fight over me. :wink: :wink: :wink: :???: :???: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,480
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
People who scream against people of another race-usually are part that color themselves. People who scream about folks like Barney Frank...usually have something to hide and don't want others to know.

Looks as though someone is having a Sigmund Freud moment while juiced up on cocaine. Makes about as much sense................................ :lol:

You get your info here?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UslK_UFA_zU&feature=related
 

Latest posts

Top