• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Rick Santorum's stone age view of women....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

okfarmer

Reaction score
OT,

You wrote something the other day with a title something like this.

Do you feel that Santorum's views are stone age because of his religious views?

Or does his views contradict his religion?

just because the family was blessed enough for his wife to have a choice to stay home and be with the children some feel it is the husbands fault.

but the fact is she was a Nurse, went to law school, is an attorney..

so as an educated woman I think she is able to decide what she wants out of life..

I find it disgusting that some feel being a stay at home wife and mother is some how inferior to a career..

It is so amazing the left try to portray themselves as caring about all people but yet they attack these conservative women, not to mention conservative blacks. The leftwingers are the most hypocritical people you can find.

there is no womans proffession that i admire more, than one who will stay home and tend to her young.. tus ensuring that the future generations will have a core group of people who know the value of a tight family unit, sacrifice, and love.

One of the most interesting part about ot is how he looks down on women with all his crude remarks. Do you reckon he looks down on his wife like he does other women.

Huh.... no reply from OT yet.

Still waiting to get to the bottom of his statement. I can't wait to learn.

OT, surely you wouldn't be posting something you can't back up or explain?

Still waiting on your answer so that I can be enlightened.

okfarmer said:
OT,

Neither-- they were considered stone age by the author because they don't follow the current beliefs of and lifestyle of the majority of the folks of this country- including many of his own religion....

in other words.. Santorum didn't stoop to the worldview of liberalism.. so he is considered inferior..

as the world descends into chaos and tries to drive over a cliff.. .. would you rather back a person with his foot on the brake,... or the gas pedal..

Oldtimer said:
okfarmer said:
OT,

Neither-- they were considered stone age by the author because they don't follow the current beliefs of and lifestyle of the majority of the folks of this country- including many of his own religion....

Thats funny, the first statement of the article is

"Presidential candidate Rick Santorum is unhappy with last week's compromise over whether Catholic institutions should be required to cover contraception for their employees, arguing that birth control "shouldn't be covered by insurance at all."

When I was in school, I was told to start out my article with a first sentence that sets the tone for the article.

Seems to me that it was his thoughts that Catholics are having their religious beliefs stepped on by an unconstitutional administration and mandate.

You wrote the following below the article,
Oldtimer said:
The Dems will target all his past speechs and writings opposing birth control and making women second class citizens....

So you do or do not believe that Santorum has based his views on the birth control mandate on the fact that it is against the Catholic religion's formal stance?

So you do or do not believe that opposing the birth control mandate is making women second class citizens?

And I'll add a third question. Did your Mother stay home with you, or did she have a career outside the home? [/quote]

Latest posts