• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Robert Gates: Obama made the most gutsy call

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Robert Gates: Obama made the most gutsy call a President could make before betraying the Seals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LoONhw-ZSM

You have to know just how incompetent the US C&C is when his backslapping victory tour is more important to him than the safety of the troops. He will put anyone he has to at risk as long as it makes him look good. I hope the voters realize what he has done with his mouth. :mad:

Tam said:
You have to know just how incompetent the US C&C is when his backslapping victory tour is more important to him than the safety of the troops. He will put anyone he has to at risk as long as it makes him look good. I hope the voters realize what he has done with his mouth. :mad:

Bush isn't running again......you're confused again....AGAIN!!!!

jingo2 said:
Tam said:

So it's safe to assume kolo isn't going to defend the oboma on how he betrayed the nilitary. Where oh where did kolo go when she defended the military

Makes you wonder if anyone is in charge at the WH.

From the beginning I was perplexed why so much detail was being released about the "treasure trove" of information taken from Bin Laden's hideout. Why not just say there was no phone or internet service and leave it at that.........giving investigators time to figure out just what they ahd time to act as well?

jingo2 said:
Tam said:

Talk about being confused jingo, you have just not been the same old kolo since Clinton turned you down even when you offered to pay him. Is that when you decided to change your nickname AGAIN :wink: :wink:

kolo=jingo=lulu=allie

Whitewing said:
Makes you wonder if anyone is in charge at the WH.

From the beginning I was perplexed why so much detail was being released about the "treasure trove" of information taken from Bin Laden's hideout.

so far in this administrations time, they have had little to really brag about..

that and his staff is a bunch of childish near sighted selfish egotistical brats who crave attention and the media spotlight..

and you have them divulging every bit of classified info they were entrusted with..

""Frankly, a week ago Sunday, in the Situation Room, we all agreed that we would not release any operational details from the effort to take out bin Laden. That all fell apart on Monday, the next day.""

i42xph.jpg

jingo2 said:
Tam said:

You are making an azz of yourself again..... No big surprizes again...... AGAIN.

Latest posts