• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Romney invested in disposal of aborted fetuses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flounder

Reaction score
Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show

And these documents challenge Romney's claim that he left Bain Capital in early 1999.

—By David Corn

Mon Jul. 2, 2012 3:00 AM PDT

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/romney-bain-abortion-stericycle-sec

flounder said:
Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show

And these documents challenge Romney's claim that he left Bain Capital in early 1999.

—By David Corn

Amazing people can find all of this and still cannot find Buckwheat's birth certificate or college records.

TexasBred said:
flounder said:

—By David Corn

Amazing people can find all of this and still cannot find Buckwheat's birth certificate or college records.

what amazes me, are the fools that keep looking for it :lol:

oh yes, indeed, why don't you and the rest of (the birthers i.e, the trumpster at the helm, nothing more than a rich bozo the clown, i.e rebublicans), waste another 4 years seeking out a birth certificate everyone has already seen, while America burns, while countless young Americans die in wars we will never win, then come home maimed, to a VA that has floundered for too long, with far too many suicides now (with one being too many), with our own people starving, children starving, with no health care, some with no roof over their heads, our infrastructures in shambles and have been, the country in debt, of which Obam inherited the majority of,

see ;

According to a recent Gallup poll, 68 percent of respondents said Bush is responsible for a "great deal or a moderate amount" of current economic woes, while only 52 percent blamed Obama. Gallup has tracked "blame assessment" since six months after Obama took office; when 80 percent blamed Bush, and 32 percent blamed Obama. Since mid-2010 however, the numbers settled into the current range.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/235779-gop-lawmakers-say-romney-needs-to-distance-himself-from-bush

and the rich, still getting the bush tax breaks. what gives here $$$

America, the rich, the dumb, and the dumber. i got mine, and that's all that matters.

the one percenters. ...

OBAMA 2012

According to a recent Gallup poll, 68 percent of respondents said Bush is responsible for a "great deal or a moderate amount" of current economic woes, while only 52 percent blamed Obama. Gallup has tracked "blame assessment" since six months after Obama took office; when 80 percent blamed Bush, and 32 percent blamed Obama. Since mid-2010 however, the numbers settled into the current range.

Appears that everyday Obama is in office more and more people are realizing that he is responsible for his part. Not Bush. Bush down 18%, Buckwheat up 20%.

Dam it just bugs the he?? out of you people for anybody to be successful and not depend on the Government tit doesn't it.

Bush aint running. Do you realize that we cannot vote for him?

Run you a poll on Carter and Clinton while you at this historical rhetoric.

If the crack heads would feed their kids instead of cashing in the food stamps, there'd be less hungry kiddoes out there. How can they afford those fancy cell phones anyway?

72% of African American children are born ouf of wedlock. 50 something percent of the hispanics and a whopping 38 percent of the "whites". There's a problem here. Google it.

It aint the kid's fault. Kids do not need to go hungry.

I am raising a couple of grandkiddoes myself. Been feeding others for years and years.

You taking this thing political? You trying to get votes for Obama from the backs of hungry kids? We have programs for kids. Healthcare is already there for kids. Food and aid as well. Immunizations. Google "well baby" and you'll get yourself a bit more educated.

Something tells me you don't much give a rats about feeding kids yourself or helping out with local charities or food banks and such. Otherwise you'd already know most of this.

flounder said:

—By David Corn

Okay. Lets see, does that affect any liberal? No. Did Obama Husain push for funding of the actual killing of these fetuses? Yes. So actively work to knowingly kill babies OR invest in a medical waste company that disposed of aborted (deceased) fetuses.

Again. When making a prudent decision, it is a very easy choice.

Not sure how this bit of information, is suppose to be confusing for anyone.

It is just mud slinging in one of the various forms. Drag up anything convenient. If you cannot find something, go to the garbage dump and find something that might stink.

Drag up Bush and blame him. He aint even running.

okfarmer said:
flounder said:

—By David Corn

Okay. Lets see, does that affect any liberal? No. Did Obama Husain push for funding of the actual killing of these fetuses? Yes. So actively work to knowingly kill babies OR invest in a medical waste company that disposed of aborted (deceased) fetuses.

Again. When making a prudent decision, it is a very easy choice.

Not sure how this bit of information, is suppose to be confusing for anyone.

Come to think of it...this may have been the only job Buckwheat ever created.

Flopper the flipping flounder has been in the dump again, stonking up the whole forum with his presence.....
Was Romney personally involved in these investments????Doubt it...but according to flippie boy and his ilk anyone who owned stock must have be responsible......
EH flippy....
Some fetus's need to be disposed of... unfortunately some of the ones that needed getting rid of slipped by the process....
EH flipper....

Romney didn't dispose of those fetuses. He turned them into Soylent Green and fed them to the Massachootians and some Texans.......................................... :shock:

Flipper likes 'em cause they're "All Natural".

So flounder answer this question. You seem to be saying disposing of these liberal sponsored aborted fetus's is wrong. So in that vein of thinking shouldn't also aborting the same fetus's be condemned.

Just like always someone has to take care of the leftwingernuts failures

It's pretty obvious what needs to happen now, to stop this from ever happening again.

Close Planned Parenthood and tax the rich more. Take the additional tax revenue and send it to the less fortunate in another country, like Kenya.

oh yes, indeed, why don't you and the rest of (the birthers i.e, the trumpster at the helm, nothing more than a rich bozo the clown, i.e rebublicans), waste another 4 years seeking out a birth certificate everyone has already seen, while America burns, while countless young Americans die in wars we will never win, then come home maimed, to a VA that has floundered for too long, with far too many suicides now (with one being too many), with our own people starving, children starving, with no health care, some with no roof over their heads, our infrastructures in shambles and have been, the country in debt, of which Obam inherited the majority of

your right flounder, Obama has been an inept failure...

if I had that kind of record in my first three years I would shot myself...

anyone with a record like that can't run a country and should be thrown out..

if I was stupid enough to vote for the idiot who had a record like that I would do everything in my power to get him fired..

Latest posts