• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Romney stepped in it with a single comment

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Romney put his foot in it and handed the Liberal Bias Media a bucket full of reasons to bash him. :roll: He is the richest candidate in the Republican primary and stupidly handed them this comment: I'm not concerned about the Poor as there are safety nets for them and if those safety nets need to be fixed I will fix them.

This is the same media that showed a video of a man with a gun on his back at a Tea Party rally and claimed the guy was a white racist. And when the full video was aired it showed the guy to be black and was just standing up for his right to bear arms. You can bet your last dollar they will stop the video of Mitt's comment right after he said He was not concerned about the poor. :roll: STUPID STUPID thing for Mitt to say no matter what the rest of the comment was as it will not matter as the Liberal media audience will NEVER HEAR THE REST. :roll:

Yep- no wonder Obama and the D's are smiling with every thought of this going on thru the summer....

There really in essence is nothing wrong with the statement. But if you leave off the "if those safety nets need to be fixed I will fix them' it changes the whole context of the statement and it is proven the cultist regime will do just that in order to skewer the opposition.

Larrry said:
There really in essence is nothing wrong with the statement. But if you leave off the "if those safety nets need to be fixed I will fix them' it changes the whole context of the statement and it is proven the cultist regime will do just that in order to skewer the opposition.

You are right Larry, Oldtimer's giddy response is a great example of how this is going to be played. The FULL comment would be nothing Obama and the D's should be smiling about but if you take the comment out of context like we know they will Romney is toast. :roll: That is what makes it a STUPID comment.

Latest posts